• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Cleveland Common Grounds Weekly Smashfest

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little skeptical now about tonight. It doesn't seem like there's much interest except for Gaplka and me. I'll probably come tonight, but, Gaplka, don't expect that many people besides us and possibly steele and omni since neither of them replied yet...
Uhhh, yea sorry i really had no time whatsoever to even reply.....my bad

Gaplka

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I had something pop up. I really wanted to make it, nothing works out as planned for me. I'll try for next Saturday though. Sorry guys.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I had something pop up. I really wanted to make it, nothing works out as planned for me. I'll try for next Saturday though. Sorry guys.
It's cool, this week, we'll either have it on Friday or not have it at all since the Escape tournament.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
again i havn't been on here in awhile lol GAH i wanna go to the escape tourny i never even knew about it wtf?! i wanna go up to commons tonight but idk if i will or not

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I don't think I'll be going tonight.

It seems like the Escape tournament might not have a ton of people this time. If it flops then maybe we go to Commons tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ya, I don't think I'll be going tonight.

It seems like the Escape tournament might not have a ton of people this time. If it flops then maybe we go to Commons tomorrow, if anyone is interested.
Nah, I doubt it'll flop. The only person so far that might not come is soap. Other than that, everyone else is a maybe - yes. There are also 2 people coming from my job. It might not have a turnout like the ones before, but remember that the whole reason they were that big was because or PA/Wooster attendance. All in all, I'm still going for sure. :)

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
...March 22.
I'm coming back, hopefully you guys will be at commons...yes I'm planning WAY ahead as usual.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
me and my sister might actually be able to make it tonight. could we get someones phone number if we need help with directions or something?

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Here's the address:

Common Grounds Coffee Bar
17104 Lorain Rd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44111

I live east of there so I take W480 and get off at 150th. From there, I take Puritas to Rocky River Dr. and turn right. Right past Lorain the parking lot is on the right.

If that doesn't help, you can always use google maps, mapquest, etc...

If I had a cellphone, I'd give you my number. Sorry.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
good job showing up cleveland, it was a very nice turnout. me, dobs, and no gamecube. lol

Impp

Smash Ace
good job showing up cleveland, it was a very nice turnout. me, dobs, and no gamecube. lol

Shoot, that sucks...
I should be able to play next weekend... I'd like to... I'm thinking Sunday afternoon would be a good time for me. I'm not for sure though.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
haha wow that does suck yea i really wanted to go but i unfortunatly i wasnt home the weekend basically but im up for this friday and saturday night! for sure.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Lol, skatz, her sister, and I went to your house to try and get you and your gamecube, but your mom said you weren't there.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
wow really?? my mom never told me you guys stopped by she probably forgot cause they were having a party that night lol

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Lol, but on to business...

Matt said he's only available on Sunday afternoon, I got a new job and everyone's required to work sometime on Sunday so if I can work later in the day then I'd be available as well. Regardless of whether we play on Sunday, is anyone interested in playing before then on Friday or Saturday night?

Steele

Smash Journeyman
I seriously dont know anymore. I NEVER know what time I work till the day before I do work >_< which is ********, so I can't say yey or ney anytime till the day comes -_- Now my boss is wanting to stay open till 8 instead of 6! WTF!?!

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
yea i can show friday and saturday but like always its the ride there that i can never get (cause the parents basically wont take me anywhere anymore lol) and plus again i wont be home today so if anyone is willing to get me it would be great!!! times a billion!!! Its not far from commons either the place im gonna be at if off 130th sooooooo any takers?!?!?!?! lol

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
I have something today that might last till 7 or 8 so I will try to arrive at 8:30-9:00.

I'll pick you up, just need to know where.

Impp

Smash Ace
Steve and I will be there at like 7 tonight. But since we're late all the time, that might mean 8, but we will definitely be there. Anthony, call me or Steve if you need a ride.

Impp

Smash Ace
Anyone down to play next Friday? I want to be all ready and beastly for the Escape on Saturday.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Ya, next Friday is cool.

Oh, and it turns out I don't have to work tomorrow, so if you're still down for playing Sunday afternoon I'll be there.

Top Bottom