• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I think this is crap, I don't really like items that much, and if the item doesn't do anything, but s*** like that. How am i'm going to like items?......ever.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
How am i'm going to like items?......ever.
How about...assist trophies?

Anyway, yeah, I wasn't too thrilled about today's. It's always nice to have a decent update under your belt before getting another item, but I'll live. It's hard to get too excited about this type of item...not to say it wouldn't be cool to use in-game.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Oh s***, yeah I rember. Sorry, it's just small and it not the greatest item is it. It just feel so longe from the last time we had a item update. Well anyway the AT's over look the basic item (imo).

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I think it's a good item, in the pictures, you can totally see the characters threw the smoke, but that's probably because they put it at an angle where you can so the picture's not boring.
I bet in-game, when you're trying to concentrate on playing the game and not just looking at it, it's probably much more difficult than it seems now.
I mean... it would be really stupid to add this item if it didn't really do anything, and it's not hard to increase the volume of the smoke, so I'm sure it's fine.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Well... I guess we can't have awesome-o updates everyday... But I don't understand why this is an item. Doesn't it overlap hideously with the Nintendog AT? Every time this thing drops, Im going to pick it up and throw it off a cliff.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
After you pick it up, can you throw it? or does it follow you so you can hide your attacks?
...............................uhmmmmmmmmm

"You can even pick up Smoke Balls that are emitting smoke and carry them or throw them. Talk about smoke and mirrors!"

i'm guessing that this is the answer:p

sorry if i seemed mean but i like to post fact

i could of simply said read smashbros you newb !! so take care

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Think of it this way: a better version of the cloaking device.

Or better yet...Cloaking device and smokebomb...^_^

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Here's the problem, CPUs ALWAYS know where you are smoke or not so they will ALWAYS hit you and YOU'LL be the one that can't see them. And a lot of us don't like playing with items so we can't use this with our friends. So really, this item is only good for a casual player period. At least pitfall would be pretty cool if you're a competitive or semi-competitive player on single player...

I was hoping for the Peach update but alas...

Teben

Smash Apprentice
This item looks like a blast. Between stuff like this and the cracker launcher, Smash might be one visceral, seizure inducing epidemic.

Even so, I totally thought it would've been a Peach update. Surely sometime this week?

Dynamism

Smash Lord
This item looks like a blast. Between stuff like this and the cracker launcher, Smash might be one visceral, seizure inducing epidemic.

Even so, I totally thought it would've been a Peach update. Surely sometime this week?
LOL yeah, I'll totally spaz once they add a disco ball and Rainbow's with pots of gold to the mix

I woudl'nt be surprised with Peach but I wouldn't be surprised if she were "held off" for a while

Sandy

Smash Champion
The smoke bomb looks like it could be some what strategic with it concealing what moves your doing, I can bet that people will find some good ways to use it.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I was expectin Music, or even Peach, but we get a smoke ball that fogs up the arena

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
LoL I like how they show one crappy item on Monday and everybody is like OMG HOW BORING WTF SMASH HATE RAWR!!! You just got two bad *** updates last week, and this one is barely the first of five more to come this week. Calm yourselves and tone down the emo plz.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I can, it's not gonna suck.......

It's just gonna be calm and relaxing, on time, easy, laid back and flowing. How to play, Pokeball, Yoshi SM (The Biggest Update) and an item.

no character :urg:

my guess is item: confirmed, music, htp, yoshi fs or sm, peach

or sakurai can spring falcon since peach has something new? (kinda like yoshi)

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Hmm I don't think a character. That's pushing it. If it IS a character it'll be Metaknight or Snake.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
LoL I like how they show one crappy item on Monday and everybody is like OMG HOW BORING WTF SMASH HATE RAWR!!! You just got two bad *** updates last week, and this one is barely the first of five more to come this week. Calm yourselves and tone down the emo plz.
it's probably cause the updates were so awesome, that compared to that this wasn't worth anything

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I think the Smoke Bomb was revealed today so Sakurai could mindgame us,thinking we would get Peach.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
I think the Smoke Bomb was revealed today so Sakurai could mindgame us,thinking we would get Peach.
QFT. i even fell for it. but that sakurai is too dam smart for us. oh well, we'll get a peach profile eventually, not that i care, she's already confirmed, no need to waste another update on her. but i wouldn't be mad if he did just that, im just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom