• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Pretty neat! TY for that Sariku. ^_^

BTW, those smash-dark-blobby-Mii-like-cuby-things look cool. Here's to hoping all the bosses and enemies from SSB64 and Melee return. Wireframes, Fighting Polygon Team, the Hands, Giga Bowser, Metal Mario, the new wierd guys, all of them in BRAWL! :)
I hope that the Sariku's are playable... that would be so awesome to have one genetic character made just for the game playable.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
This new adventure mode is just awesome, it's a lot better then the Melee adventure mode. The Melee adventure mode was just matches, and matches (It only had like three levels that aren't matches). But this new adventure mode is what Smash needed with the story, and the movies (I really like the movies, a lot).

Sariku.Uchiha: Nice sig, is it new or something?

Sariku

Smash Master
This new adventure mode is just awesome, it's a lot better then the Melee adventure mode. The Melee adventure mode was just matches, and matches (It only had like three levels that aren't matches). But this new adventure mode is what Smash needed with the story, and the movies (I really like the movies, a lot).

Sariku.Uchiha: Nice sig, is it new or something?
I made this sig about a week ago. Sakura's a hotty, lmao.

I hope they're not....and then GameShark as PCs FTW! :) They should be AT's, however. ;)
Nah, Sarikus gotta be in the playable roster. If they aren't, it just defeats the purpose of naming them Sariku.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
While it's great to see more effort in the single-player, it's still a finite experience - it will end, and people won't play it forever, as opposed to the multi-player the game will contain. I will personally play through the single player quite a bit, but I'll stop at some point (after everything is unlocked), just as I did in Melee. Playing with friends on a multiplayer mode will ultimately consume the vast majority of time on this game.

With that said, I really hope that they put even more effort into multi-player. As good as single-player is, Smash is - at it's core - about multi-player, pure and simple. I don't mind if the single-player turns out to be a disappointment, as long as online is working fine.

Looking at how good the single-player is for this multiplayer game, I'm betting the multiplayer is going to blow us away.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I'm sure people will be playing brawl for a long time, just like a lot of people still love playing Melee, it is one of those games that doesn't get old very fast due to the mixture of characters and the different stages to choose from that have been in so many different games.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Yeah, but if it's online then it can go on forever. I would love to play you guys. :)
That kind of makes me think about the friends code idea... and would it really be that bad?

If we could organize our frirends codes here on these forums and arrange for when we want to fight; well, I'd rather play people on these boards - and my real-life friends - than random people randomly matched up to me...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
That's a given ^

But my point (just in case no one got it) was that Single-player only lasts for so long before you've beaten it - like any game.
you don't have to look any further than strikers charged. i'm close to getting everything already, but the multiplayer is a blast and i think only smash can get me off that game

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
That kind of makes me think about the friends code idea... and would it really be that bad?

If we could organize our frirends codes here on these forums and arrange for when we want to fight; well, I'd rather play people on these boards - and my real-life friends - than random people randomly matched up to me...
Yeah, that sounds great, some one will make a thread on frirends codes, and then we can all play smash. It would be great, SmashBoards tournament, see who's the best of all. Also have little friends tournament with yous. :estatic:

Online: FTW

Sariku

Smash Master
You have no idea how bad I wanna do a "Brawl ViewPoint" for Youko's Podcast, Show Me Your News. If you havn't listened to them, you really need it, it's really interesting. (Episode 4 is the best in my Opinion.)

It would be about Online Brawl, as I have SOO many ideas for it... I would make a friendcode thread, but I already got this thread, lol. Its hard enough to keep up with.

Teben

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully it'll be faaaaarrr better than Strikers' online experience.

I get plenty of good matches, but still. Can't make any friends if I enjoyed a match I had with someone, lots of timing out when getting stats, can't import my address book friends, can't customize rules/arena for rank matches, etc...

Dynamism

Smash Lord
HAHAHA, I don't even know what any of that means......
If the SE is multi player, I want to do the adventure with online dudes everywhere. It would be sooo fun.
You wouldn't be able to comunicate, "take that guy" the other guy "I hope he gets that guy" both "Oh ****! Now he's got a B-Bomb

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
My sister loved Peach. If she loves Brawl as much as Melee, she's gonna be one happy Brawler. But..I do hope Subspace Emissary is good. Looks great, a lot better than Adventure Mode in Melee. The thought of bashing Modea's with people around the world, or my best friend who's spending the night is pretty cool.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Yeah..an online tourney..so I don't have to go all the way to Columbus to play other people and get pwned. But..without Wavedashing I'm still pretty good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom