• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yesterday, the DK update and trailer. i actually did see the nintendo press conference live and saw the trailer. i think i may have been the first to point out DK's appearance on these boards.

but animal crossing is a very close second. so close you could sware it's my favorite

Sariku

Smash Master
yesterday, the DK update and trailer. i actually did see the nintendo press conference live and saw the trailer. i think i may have been the first to point out DK's appearance on these boards.

but animal crossing is a very close second. so close you could sware it's my favorite
Lol. SmashVille just has an awesome feel to it... I really cant wait to play it.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Favorite update was the combos.

A thousand nations of the noob empire descend upon you. Their spam will blot out the boards!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i could do without him. sonic has had really sucky games as of late. third party wise, i would be fine with Snake, but i would love to see Leon from Resident Evil, though that won't happen anytime soon.

but the big update i'm looking forward to is Ridley, Diddy, and Krystal. as soon as they're announced, you will probably see me bouncing around the threads yelling they're confirmed

Sariku

Smash Master
i could do without him. sonic has had really sucky games as of late. third party wise, i would be fine with Snake, but i would love to see Leon from Resident Evil, though that won't happen anytime soon.

but the big update i'm looking forward to is Ridley, Diddy, and Krystal. as soon as they're announced, you will probably see me bouncing around the threads yelling they're confirmed
...okay, accualy, his last game Rocked. Sonic and the Secret Rings. And Sonic rush rocked, and they're making a sequal to it. Mario and Sonic at the Olypmics. Yes, Sega is making it, but Miyamoto is supervising it, and he wont pass bad games. Theres also Sonic RPG made by the makers of Swords of Mana, so that will rock too.

Plus SAKURAI is making it, not SEGA, so Sonic won't ruin Brawl.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
oh yea ur right i remember now

he was cut from the game along with sonic and shadow

they cut TP young link because sakurai said his awesomeness could not fit onto the disc while sonic and shadow were cut because they did not have enough awesomeness

Sariku

Smash Master
oh yea ur right i remember now

he was cut from the game along with sonic and shadow

they cut TP young link because sakurai said his awesomeness could not fit onto the disc while sonic and shadow were cut because they did not have enough awesomeness
CORRECTION! Shadow doesn't have enough awesomeness, Sonic does, but Shadows so lame he dragged Sonic down with him...

Sakurai was drunk when he said that about Young Link.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
lol i was watchin bleach but thnx for the back up there sand tiger i dont think i couldve owned sariku myself....

and PSSH dk is fine, his eyes r always deep disgustin things

OH SNAP I REMEMBER CG DK from the show right?

Sariku

Smash Master
well.... there was a CG DK cartoon:chuckle:

it was horrible.
Hm... what do you guys think, I know this is like, all about me, but what Reggie said during the Nintendo Press conference. "But this next game will turn that into an absolute Brawl." He said that imbetween Olympics and Brawl. Do you think that means that Sonic will be in Brawl, or he was refering to Mario?

Betaz

Smash Ace
Hm... what do you guys think, I know this is like, all about me, but what Reggie said during the Nintendo Press conference. "But this next game will turn that into an absolute Brawl." He said that imbetween Olympics and Brawl. Do you think that means that Sonic will be in Brawl, or he was refering to Mario?
totally reffering to mario i mean his Hands get BIGGER when he punches

@TILT

mario and sonic at the olympics for Wii and the DS

Kurosagi

Smash Apprentice
Who cares? We'll all have all the answers we're looking for soon enough.

Sariku

Smash Master

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
OMG I JUST SAW THE LITTLE TRAILER FOR MARIO AND SONIC!! THE MAIN REASON I COULDNT/DIDNT WANT TO PICTURE SONIC IN BRAWL IS CUZ I COULDNT SEE SONIC BEING NEXT TO MARIO BUT AFTER THAT.... SONIC IS DEFINITLY IN!! most likely he will never be announced tho and he will be left as a secret character to unlock =P

Sariku

Smash Master
OMG I JUST SAW THE LITTLE TRAILER FOR MARIO AND SONIC!! THE MAIN REASON I COULDNT/DIDNT WANT TO PICTURE SONIC IN BRAWL IS CUZ I COULDNT SEE SONIC BEING NEXT TO MARIO BUT AFTER THAT.... SONIC IS DEFINITLY IN!! most likely he will never be announced tho and he will be left as a secret character to unlock =P
OMG! Young Link was just confirmed for Braw too. We All Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom