• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
They are revealling veterans at a rate of 1 a week now so how many weeks till all (Of the returning...) ones are revealed? (I doubt they would reveal any newcomers in between).

And now i suspect Meta knight is going to be an unlockable character.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
DK looks a bit manky (Not in cant they make a character way but in a when was the last time he has a bath? way).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i love the detail on them (DK's head always reminds me of a poo)(And in Mario kart DD i could never play as him cos you could always see his but)

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
<3. But I seriously waited all day to see if we would get a trailer or anything, but nope. I even watched "Nintendo Shindig",what a joke.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I got excited when I saw about that. But I guess they lie, oh well. At least we got something out of E3 for Brawl.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Is it me, or was there massive lag when the firecracker hit Bowser in the trailer?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Our Love Sariku (10:19:05 PM): I was trying to get ahold of you, lol. It was stupid, minor spam in the E3 Brawl Thread, but Its only a day ban

Poor Sariku.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Well, its not Tom Nook, because he's a stage prop. Maybe it's MR. PEANUT! I MEAN MR. RESETTI!! (Long story...)

Argh Sakurai! He's like... I'm too excited to even talk about it! ... and then he says it.

P.S. Look how big bowser is compared to everyone else. Ridley could just be "size large".

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
ahaaa.. so maybe there is a Animal Crossing character!
animal crossing is too cute/non-violent I think to be included in Brawl. The characters in Brawl fight in their respective games, so I'm thinking there will not be an Animal Crossing character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom