• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
well great... now i have to go back and slo mo the video thnx sariku.... >=P
Anything for a Bud^^

Anyways, back to what I wanted to talk about. Yes, this isn't REALLY about Brawl, but oh well.

In the Press Conference, Reggie announced one HUGE title. Mario Kart Wii. Mario Kart has always been a legacy title, where Plumber and all his friends, and enemies, raced to see who had the fastest junk. Well, Reggie said that they think the more racers, the more fun... so...

Sonic the Hedgehog for Mario Kart Wii! Think about it, The more racers, the more fun. Sonic. Sonic is already appearing in Olympics and Brawl, so why not Kart? It would be perfect. Miyamotto said that he thinks the blue blur would be a perfect addition to Mario Kart DS, but it never happened. So why not now?

And before you say its stupid, PacMan was in Mario Kart Arcade ;)

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
like evryone says, sakurai is unpredictable >=D

dont worry tho im sure ur precious little blue ******* rat will be in brawl

payback for yesterday... u made me doubt young links return

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
WAHAHAHA YOUNG LINK WOULD OF COURSE BE IN BRAWL!!! EVEN IF HES REDUCED TO HIS GHEY CELL SHADED WAYS HE'LL STILL BE MY YOUNG LINK!!

gl with ur "blue blur" tho cuz thats all he might ever be... a blur O_O

Sariku

Smash Master
WAHAHAHA YOUNG LINK WOULD OF COURSE BE IN BRAWL!!! EVEN IF HES REDUCED TO HIS GHEY CELL SHADED WAYS HE'LL STILL BE MY YOUNG LINK!!

gl with ur "blue blur" tho cuz thats all he might ever be... a blur O_O
If hes only gonna be blur, I'm lucky. Young Link has grown up. So he doesn't exist anymore. Only Link does.

Your main is Link.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
some form of young link is bound to make it back to brawl, i mean if they might make a TP shiek why not a TP young link =D

that'd be so beautiful

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
hmm it seems as tho Nights for the Wii has a trailer now O_o

and Scott Ramsoomnair or w/e his name is believes that Nights could make it to brawl becuz one of the composers in brawl worked on the music for Nights.... nights was made by the sonic team so who knows sariku who knows

Sariku

Smash Master
hmm it seems as tho Nights for the Wii has a trailer now O_o

and Scott Ramsoomnair or w/e his name is believes that Nights could make it to brawl becuz one of the composers in brawl worked on the music for Nights.... nights was made by the sonic team so who knows sariku who knows
He wont' be in it. Sonic is the Sega man, NiGHTS isn't known enough.

And about the trailer, its been out for a few days.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I hate sonic fans all you ever had to do to beat all his games is to press the foward button and the jump button at certain intervals. I never was a sonic fan, but my mom kept getting me sonic games for no reason.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
OMG SONIC HEROS WAS A HORRIBLE GAME!! knuckles and tails followin u evrywhere was the most horrible expierence in the world for me.... and the team work... UGH IT SICKENS ME TO NO END!!

sonic adventure 2 battle stands as the best sonic game in the history of sonic games.... and im pretty sure u cant hold forward and jump at certain intervals to beat that game

p.s. chaos rock

Chaos for Brawl, but screw sonic -_-

Sariku

Smash Master
OMG SONIC HEROS WAS A HORRIBLE GAME!! knuckles and tails followin u evrywhere was the most horrible expierence in the world for me.... and the team work... UGH IT SICKENS ME TO NO END!!

sonic adventure 2 battle stands as the best sonic game in the history of sonic games.... and im pretty sure u cant hold forward and jump at certain intervals to beat that game

p.s. chaos rock

Chaos for Brawl, but screw sonic -_-
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is my 2nd fave game, first Melee. And Melee will be replaced by Brawl. But really, I loved Sonic Heroes. Shadow sucked. Not Heroes.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
So tommorow's update could be a new trailer, DK's profile, or something stupid like telling us the release date even though we already know about it.

Sariku

Smash Master
And Trailer. Nice.

Also, for those who know about Youko's PodCasts, I want to tell you that I am in it. I will feature a section called "Who's In?" Every week I will describe 3 characters, and say if they should be in it, or shouldn't, which ever. It will be the next podcast, airing Saturday or Sunday. You better listen, don't you ALL wanna hear me in person?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
You better be right. :p But yeah, no Sonic yet. :( Oh well, maybe we'll get him tomorrow when Nintendo goes again.

Sariku

Smash Master
You better be right. :p But yeah, no Sonic yet. :( Oh well, maybe we'll get him tomorrow when Nintendo goes again.
Speaking of Sonic...

For those who know about Youko's PodCasts, I want to tell you that I am in it. I will feature a section called "Who's In?" Every week I will describe 3 characters, and say if they should be in it, or shouldn't, which ever. It will be the next podcast, airing Saturday or Sunday. You better listen, don't you ALL wanna hear me in person?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know what Youko's PodCasts are to tell you the truth. But I'll listen if we get a trailer tomorrow.

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't even know what Youko's PodCasts are to tell you the truth. But I'll listen if we get a trailer tomorrow.
Oh now thats sad... he puts SOOO Much work into it, and its only 25 minutes long. 25 minutes a week, 5 minutes of it being Sariku, is that too much to ask?

You KNOW you wanna hear me in real person.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ha, I finally guessed the update right again=DK...but the release date...I think I just WD around the world like 10 times, lol! XD Too bad my internet was f****** retarted and wasn't working, because I would hae seen it sooner....aww well! :) F*** I'm excited!

Sariku

Smash Master
Ha, I finally guessed the update right again=DK...but the release date...I think I just WD around the world like 10 times, lol! XD Too bad my internet was f****** retarted and wasn't working, because I would hae seen it sooner....aww well! :) F*** I'm excited!
Me too, me too.

Also, for those who know about Youko's PodCasts, I want to tell you that I am in it. I will feature a section called "Who's In?" Every week I will describe 3 characters, and say if they should be in it, or shouldn't, which ever. It will be the next podcast, airing Saturday or Sunday. You better listen, don't you ALL wanna hear me in person?

And...

I'm working on a Mailing list, for my top 20 Info Thread users. If you want to be included on this list, you could get special privilges, PM me, and if you post enough, and are nice enough... you will get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom