• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

smashbot226

Smash Master
Every time Sakurai uses one of these updates, a chance for Geno's inclusion dies.

However, it's interesting to know about the Beam Sword's extended capabilities.

Pun intended...

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Everybody keeps saying this update sucks but everybody is interested in the clock

A theory would be that it makes all opponents slower

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I think the double update would have worked better for today instead of yesterday. Still oh well, it's not like Sakurai owes us a super awesome update.....

This is one update that won't be making the rundown.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
I mean like points for cussing or posting bad pictures. But never mind. We probably do.
oooooooh. those. forgot about those for a bit.

but this is not the place for that sort of discussion. talk it out with a moderator or something. this thread is for Dojo updates
we cant post anywhere else. are you even listening?

Every time Sakurai uses one of these updates, a chance for Geno's inclusion dies.
:chuckle: yaaaay geno!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
god, this update has been by far one of the worst, why you ask? because they are just the same old items we've already used, I just can't wait to see what's next

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Cry!

Masahiro Sakurai why do you do this to me!?
I wanted Gray Fox as a playable character!
:urg::urg::urg::confused::urg::mad::urg::urg::(

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
we cant post anywhere else. are you even listening?
you can PM them, i would assume. i'm not talking about posting anywhere else. but still that's off the subject. seriously, if you hate only posting here, figure out some way to talk to a moderator or an admin around here. i don't care how, but do it and stop complaining. this isn't the place for that anyway. Dojo updates ONLY! i don't want any threads filled with spam.

anyway, i like seeing Gray Fox somewhere in this game. i'll update the thread after my college class. oh, and nice to see a throwing update...i guess

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
how do you PM then?
go find Mic_128, Scav, or any of the moderators on these boards. click on their username, and you should have a little dialouge box. click on "Send Private Message" and send them one about your problems.

if you can't send a private message (i can't remember if a registered user can or cannot), then do what i did when i switched my email address and got stuck as a Registered User. Change the email address, wait a day, then change it back. you should get a confirmation email when you change it back anyway, and you won't be one anymore

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hey colb i bet you loved this update XD And really? he died from a rex?
yes i did. i knew Gray Fox would never be playable, but i'm glad he's in anyway. i love Cyborg Ninja!

but yeah Rex killed him. He helped defeat the radar system for Snake, then Liquid used Rex and crushed Fox under it's foot. sad really...and gory

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
it wont let me PM them. who wants to join my new "adopt a registered user" program? you help them out by doing things they cant like PM mods! im not joking.
sigh...

if you can't send a private message (i can't remember if a registered user can or cannot), then do what i did when i switched my email address and got stuck as a Registered User. Change the email address, wait a day, then change it back. you should get a confirmation email when you change it back anyway, and you won't be one anymore
i gave you another option. can you at least TRY this before you go off and do something like that? i'm really trying to help, but i don't like all this clutter in the thread. try this out. if it doesn't work, i'll PM the mods about your problem and see if they can fix it

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
nooo, Sakurai's giving away the secret art of shieldgrabbing :(

Oh well, good thing noobs are bad and dumb and probably still won't use it anyway.:)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Thats Fine because I am maining Meta, in addition I still want a character update tomorrow, this was a deconfirmation not a confirmation darn it...

Top Bottom