• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
you say it like they officially announced ness isn't in.

i bet you were one of the guys who was saying sonic could never be in a few months ago.
either that, or your in denial. (and he didn't doubt sonics inclusion)

when sakurai says on the OFFICIAL smashbros website that he made that a character named ness appeared in the smashbros series UNTIL now, and that his special moves are very SIMILAR, you know ness is gone. personally, i'm kinda glad, it would have been a wast of time trying to make ness and lucas different, and now we can welcome claus with open arms. although, i would'v liked ness to return, i lost hope when lucas was first announced.

Props to calling it wiseguy, and lukegroundwalker.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
WOW yet another post with junk we already new. Norfair is old news.

I feel like such a ******* for dissing all the greatness revealed on the site, but we were all sick of the updates with EVERYTHING that we knew already. We knew about Norfair from the demo.

Wow, all they need to do is to update with Donkey Kong's special moves on Monday. THEN I'll really get miffed.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you know...some people haven't seen stuff at E for All...

i'm not one of them, mind you, but you should remember there is always someone out there that either hasn't seen any news on smash or have never played smash before

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, yeah. Boring week. Sakurai sucks. etc. etc.

The sad part is that I'm half serious. I hate that guy's writing style. C-can it be? Not everyone loves the Sakurai?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
YouTube isn't much far away from you.
what are you blind? i told you i'm not one of them. but i know people who probably haven't seen anything at E for All, whether it's slow internet connection or they're just busy. don't judge too quickly

Ridley as a badass boss FTW
Ridley as a playable character is better

ksukh

Smash Rookie
..... im skipping the nice way of saying things this time. YOU LITTLE PEICE OF CRAP!!!!!HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THE GREATRIDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO HIM!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
If Ridley is revealed next week.....i'm going to pass out...and hopefully wake up on February 10th 2008...
P.S I liked todays update. This stage looks like a nice place to brawl with that capsule there...

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
any ways since we saw samus's stage in a demo.....
why did sakurai do this....since yoshi and pit already have a video about it:confused:

Teben

Smash Apprentice
YAY ANOTHER UPDATE

WITH INFORMATION..ANYONE...who likes smash bros......and has an internet connection...

already knows.

I give up on monitoring this website nightly. I can't believe how many non-updates/unimpressive updates we've had lately.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
we need something like a veteran confermation, the last 2 we already know.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
No one gives a shiiiit about Great Aether enough to make another thread for it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
first of all i'm not stupied so be nice will ya legolastom:mad:
and Kraid Guy thanks but i need to change it:)
the old avatar was nicer. and stupied? you are just giving him fuel. edit.

and legolastam. shut that scar under your nose you call a mouth and buzz off.
O no3s its the united front of the registered users! Where can I hide? O yeah, any other part of the forum:cool:.

Top Bottom