• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, i'm going to come right out and say it.

WORST...UPDATE...EVER!!!

i never complain about updates, but i have to on this one. this did not deserve it's own update ever...ever, ever, ever, ever, ever...ever. No one i know uses handicaps anyway. i find it to be a useless feature. we shouldn't have them so new players can figure out how hard it is to play against seasoned smash veterans and so they can learn the process to make them better players, not give them an unfair advantage.

Look out Fox's Special Moves, cause Handicaps have taken the spot of my least favorite update ever

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So your saying handicap is worse than "Ike's final smash" and "Items from previous games"?

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
how about...that this thread just updates what the game has...sheez....I dont know why you have to make such a big fuzz about it

I USE HANDICAP YOU KNOW HOW?!?!

So I set my handicap to 1-3 and a fight a computer lvl 9 with full handicap, I consider this my little boss fight mode, it testes how well I can do without getting hit, and stuff like that, so I reallly like handicap, colbusman you should just think of other things to do with handicap, no imagination....

and btw...like I said....this is just an update of the game, its not the end of the world...sheez...*slaps all complainers*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No body is saying its the end of the world we are merely un happy that we have had a week and a half of crap updates so far.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
welll we already have most of the things the game is suppose to have, are ou guys looking for more characters? stages? or what? every game has its sets of dumb boring updates

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Just make it: Two players. One stock. When the match starts die straight away. See there thats one match closer to unlocking something XD

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I consider that cheating, and cheating is not a good thing in my books. But if I'm having trouble on something, I do it anyway. XDDDDD

I've never used handicap before, and I used to not even knoe what it was until a year ago. So this update sucks for me.
i feel sorry for you:(

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I consider that cheating, and cheating is not a good thing in my books. But if I'm having trouble on something, I do it anyway. XDDDDD

I've never used handicap before, and I used to not even knoe what it was until a year ago. So this update sucks for me.
it's not cheating it's using your resources:laugh:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Brawl just got delayed by two months.

What do you think?

Piny comment... bah.. I'll show him.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
haha, lame....

nice music tho.
Yeah I found the music rather interesting, although a repeat of Meta Knight's moves seems like he reeeeeeally is just trying to lengthen the updates to fill days. Atleast from the looks of it tomorrow is a character, hopefully.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its all our fault that Sakurai has already showed us Meta Knights move's in a previous update but feel's compelled to do it again?

Top Bottom