• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Your either lying or are incredibly incredibly... well... the rest is up to your imagination.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
let's get back on topic ppl, did not click on this thread to read a flame war.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Your either lying or are incredibly incredibly... well... the rest is up to your imagination.
She's not lying, Legolastom. She needs to work on her spelling and other things as well. As for the update, it was old news since I already saw videos of it. That Final Smash just makes Ike more of a beast.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I want to see Wario FS, hopefully tommorow will be my lucky day( but it's very unlikey that they reveal 2 FS in a row though :C)

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
She's not lying, Legolastom. She needs to work on her spelling and other things as well. As for the update, it was old news since I already saw videos of it. That Final Smash just makes Ike more of a beast.
THANKS.....but i don't know about the spelling part?:confused:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It looks ok but I would prefer if they don't just give them random "Super" attacks and give them something actually based on their games... like Ike could have called his mercenaries or something to aid him XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dwarf baby's with bow and arrows flying around charging into you... er... yhea I see how they are EXACTLY the same XD

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Wow, some really cool taunts! Exciting! :D
I like that there isn't only three taunts, but they're all different. For a second there I thought there would be three buttons for the same taunt with different messages

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
3 taunts is cool

im thinking with samus
1 orginal taunt
2 she removes her helmet
3 she does a tripple bomb jump

Top Bottom