• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
i'll listen to the music when I get home, the update seems fien to me, do any of you think that the side-B move could also be used as an recovery or with the recovery move...

.:Alex:.

Smash Cadet
Meta Knight's Revenge is indeed awesome. It's one of the catchiest things I've ever heard. It's my new favourite SSBB song (out of all of the ones we have been given).

Desruprot

Smash Lord
At least more people agree with me so far, also it is jazzy, but I listen to styles that people here would likly rarly listen too...

Desruprot

Smash Lord
ok pig-dog, overall metaknights moves are good, I only think his side smashes could have been better, they needed more oumph...

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Well its not a character, but its still a pretty good update and addition in smash bros. Im rooting for a character on monday though.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Sorry if someone already pointed this out, but look at the picture:

Notice is says "Quick Brawl"? Hopefully this means that you can either jump into a match, or that you can actually customize how many people are fighting, items, stage, etc.

Isn't this a big and good thing? Or am I the only one that noticed? This is what we were waiting, we can only hope.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
If you can just win stickers that easy, there must be an incredible amount of stickers to unlock in the game.

I get the feeling I'll be spending a LOT of time on Brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey look at the handicap update and when it in the menu screen in the top left hand corner it says "Groups / RULES" what does the group mean?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
today is Ice climbers final smash, it's something that we don't know so I am happy.

Smash Ace
Indeed. This update may not be stellar, but it beats the large majority of the updates since Lucas' Special Moves. Those sucked.

I was hoping for something that focused on the Ice Climber's most unique trait (that there are two of them), rather than one that focused on their least unique trait (ZOMG they use ice!!!eleven). However, this is a pretty spiffy final smash. It changes the entire stage layout in a way that gives a major advantage to the ice climbers. That's way better (and more unique) than some lame "double team" rip-off of Link's final smash, but with two of them.

Yes, I just more or less contradicted myself. I wanted to see something focusing on the Ice Climber duo rather than a random icy move, but this is a very good final smash. I'm glad that I didn't get my wish.

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, of course the first thought that went into my head when I saw today's update was "crap".
But then I was like "at least its not some stupid 'HOW TO JUMP' update." Ya feel me on dat?

cccck

Smash Journeyman
but what happens where there is only one ice climer and they use the FS? the same thing? Just thinking...

Sparkchu

Smash Apprentice
Man: Every once and a while we dump a big piece of ice in the ocean, thus solving our problem once and for all.
Girl: But...
Man: ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Sparkchu

Smash Apprentice
That was from Futurama and The Inconveniont Truth, wasn't it? Haha funny stuff.
Yeah. I figure this update would be the perfect time to use it.

After all, an iceberg of that size would be big enough to stop (or delay) global warming. Right?

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if the iceberg always spawns in the center of the stage... I like how it changes up the stage by covering platforms and the like.

Sage of Pwnage

Smash Apprentice
it may move with the frame, but this update shows you there is no correlation with anniversary's or anything that nintendo cooks up maybe the anniversary of smash bros and melle could affect an update like december 3rd or wahtever date smash bros came out..

Top Bottom