• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I like today's update. glad to see most characters now have a "dark" color (i use black as my costume for link, mario, and bowser in melee)

plus, Snake just looks awesome in all that camo. Spots and stripes for the win!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think this is one of the few updates that, despite already knowing of it, is still a great update. I really like the Fusion suit, and Fox's caption speak that truth! Also, the dark Zelda is interesting... So many dark characters! ...D'you think that might have something to do with Subspace Emissary?

spindash

Smash Ace
What I've noticed is that Pikachu's sporting Pichu's own goggles from Melee. Either this is a hint that Pichu got the boot or that Pichu's just getting different accessories.

Either way, the goggles look better on Pikachu anyway. XD

Great update! I'm looking forward to Fire Mario.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Anyone else feel that Dark Fox almost eliminates Wolf as a playable Character? I looked at him and that was the first thing I thought. I dunno, I could be wrong, hope I am. But having not seen any of these really, this was a nice update. Not a great update, but a nice one. 6 alt costumes is better than 4 like some of them had.

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
Dark Link? Fusion Samus?! OMG!!!!!! Now I want to see a Phazon Suit. And if Dark Samus isn't confirmed, maybe he'll be an alternate costume too, just to make it feel like he's playable. And I think Dark Ling is involved in the SE.
Just a nit-pick, but I'm pretty sure that as Dark Samus is partially composed of Samus' DNA, it'd be a she.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Just a nit-pick, but I'm pretty sure that as Dark Samus is partially composed of Samus' DNA, it'd be a she.
But I head dark samus has something to do with mother brain, who is in fact a he. or did the person tell me that lie?

Mike87

Smash Ace
Dark Link? Fusion Samus?! OMG!!!!!! Now I want to see a Phazon Suit. And if Dark Samus isn't confirmed, maybe he'll be an alternate costume too, just to make it feel like he's playable. And I think Dark Link is involved in the SE.
Dark Link isn't his own character though

and some people who played the demo said that samus does indeed use her Phazon suit

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
he isn't a third party character. Sin and Punishment was an N64 game made by Nintendo, but it wasn't released worldwide until just recently on the VC.

still, i think this is a cool AT. it takes a change from recent sword users and adds a badass gun into the mix

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Who the **** is Saki Amimiya?

gg
Saki Amimiya is a character from the N64 game called Sin & Punishment, which was made by Treasure. Treasure originally wanted to release that game in the US, but things somehow went wrong during the process and thus, it got cancelled and was released in Japan instead. A shame, really. Treasure produces some of the best video games to see the light of day.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Looks like they're gonna put in some more stuff that nobody even knows about, but this guy is pretty much the same as zero suit samus, but it's sword-gun, instead of whip-gun, he has incredible jumping like her too...

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Thats....
Thats.....
Thats a guy?!?!

But yeah, this is the second assist trophy that Sakurai has toyed with playability on.
Anyone else picking up this vibe?

Top Bottom