• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow thanks for the spam guys!

Seriously shutup.

Now about DDD side special, do you think there will be other things apart from waddle dees?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
1. Dont be welcome.

2. What!?

3. Yhea besides them... like an ultra random thing (Like peach picking beamswords).

4. Matters not because I like zis one better.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I cant even talk right now! Im so shocked, im just so shocked!
This will be the greatest game of all time! ................

omg I still cant believe it. Im done I dont care if theres only a 25 character roaster im not gonna complain anymore.......... This update is the biggest update yet! rivaling the online update.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this is a feature i'm very excited for. i've basically been raised on stage editors, starting with Warcraft II. one of my favorite stages is one i actually made on Timesplitters Future Perfect (coincidentally, also the third in said series), and seeing how i can now do things like this in Brawl, you don't know how happy i am. i hope one of my submitted stages actually gets picked by Nintendo. that'd be SWEET!

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
Im back. i told you guys id post again when i see something i like and the map builder is making me smile right now. I cant wait to make deathmaps with nothing but spikes.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
What the hell is your problem? The update of the month showed up and you're whining about a stage that's gonna be revealed?
no no that's not it. One of my friends had started whining last week saying there's no final destination yet, and i got so mad because he reads the boards everyday, and he thought that the little arena in the Subspace Emissary was it.

Edit: I'm freaking ecstatic about this! honestly. I'm gonna make the place from the Donkey Kong game. (the one where Mario is jumpman)

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
This update just blew my mind. It's gonna be amazing, all the options, all the possibilities! I've already thought of three or four different stages. I hope they allow you to download the Stage of The Day, instead of losing the opportunity forever, like they're implying.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Level / Stage editor is the single greatest feature this game could have outside of on-line play. I'm ecstatic.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
This stage looks great... might actually play it! (And do you think that somehow you will get back up the Mountain?).

lucario_user

Smash Ace
maybe you get swallowed by a giant sea serpant, someone hits that fish with a missle and it winds up on the mountain and falls off the mountain, leaving you there. quite gory. we dont know it.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
myself, kraid guy, and princess peach 777 are the regerestered users of these forums. right now, you have more posting power than all of us combined. in otherwords................... YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU CAN POST ANYWHERE YOU WNAT WHILE WERE STUCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok. im done. have a nice day!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
myself, kraid guy, and princess peach 777 are the regerestered users of these forums. right now, you have more posting power than all of us combined. in otherwords................... YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU CAN POST ANYWHERE YOU WNAT WHILE WERE STUCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok. im done. have a nice day!
What the **** are you talking about?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree, your just saying giberish and besides get back on focus...What do you think of the close look on Fox and the action in the recent video, including that of the music...?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Anywhere but here... what do you mean by that? on this forum, the Brawl Catagory, one thing is to simply ask for them to send the confirmation E-mail again?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
change the email address (a fake one if you want, or just another one you know), then wait a bit, then change it back to your regular email. it worked for me when i had to change mine

but this is not the place for that sort of discussion. talk it out with a moderator or something. this thread is for Dojo updates

Top Bottom