• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Holy ****! Have you seen Sonics combos?

Anyways if the Japan release date is 27th January then when the **** is the European one?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
although this has been a hectic week, what with Sonic and all the new vids, this update is very nice and relaxing. if your my friend, then you'll probably see a lot of pics from me

i'm tired and i'm going to bed. night guys

Baiten

Smash Rookie
Too bad Sakurai had to push it to February, I agree with him though:

"I know that many of you will be disappointed by this news, but please understand that the extra development time will enable us to make the game the best it can be. It is my earnest hope that you will all be enjoying this game for many years, and we are all working very hard toward that goal."

What are two months when looking at many years of fun?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
2 Months are 8 more weeks of updates and 8 more weeks of speculation and 8 more weeks of waiting... is what it is.

Anyways I will add you soon Colb... cant wait to sned you all my pics XD

(And that mysterious option might be an edit button... or maybe you can set the pics as an online avatar)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow i didn't believe it until you posted that picture but holy **** o_O DARK SAMUS CONFIRMED!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its called a joke. Ever heard of one?

Anyways what do you guys think will be the update tomorrow?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow thanks for your very detailed and informative reason as to why Mega man wont be in Brawl. Thank you you have changed my mind completely!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I have no idea what this week's updates are going to involve. We've already gotten a plethora of information from the 2-minute matches from the demo. We've gotten final smashes, assist trophies, other items...even a new stage. It could easily be a few weeks full of stuff we already now know.

Or, Sakurai could continue to be sneaky and completely surprise us once again this week...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We don't know. Anyway I was thinking about a huge stage last night and whatdoyaknow this just updated XD.

It looks fun just got to check their proportions to the stage again.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
although the update yesterday was great for me, this update is pretty good. i would rather have Meowth as a Pokeball Pokemon anyway. the only first gen i want to see is Mewtwo and that's it. i'm fine with Pika, PT's Pokemon, and the legendary himself. we need more from other generations.

but good for those going to E for All, you know how to play with the Wii-mote! this is probably a setup i won't play with and i won't bother to change it. i'm sticking to any of the other 3 methods (and maybe this one when my buddies want to actually beat me)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
i was wondering about the last senence intodays update ". How about a little mental training before the time comes when you actually control it?" is it just wishful thinking or could he be hinting at a demo, I dunno because it just seems wrong for him to tease us like that when he knows we got 4 months still(thats a lot of mental training haha) so maybeit means somethin maybe it doesnt what do u guys think

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It really doesn't mean anything. And Kraid the only ******* are the people who take it seriously.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That was obviously Sarcasm... he posted a picture of snake digging for turnips with a shovel for goodness sakes!!

fluffy

Smash Champion
No people who are stupid enough to not know that is a joke are *******.
I know that it's supposed to BE a joke.

But i'm trying to figure out what makes the picture funny. Is there an inside story between a shovel and dark samus that I have never heard of? I don't know. That's why i'm curious.

But then again, it may just be a bad joke.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
The joke was so bad that u all fall in it!
fluffy is still thinkin its true xD!

Top Bottom