• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
thank god he's not playable, in my opinion a waste of a slot. i know he's got his fans, but i just don't think that series needs playable representation, like animal crossing.

and how do you think dark samus's confirmation affect ridley 0_o

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
boooorrring update. EFF PEACH GIVE ME SOME SUBSTANCE

Also, I hate the way Sakurai writes these updates. C-can it b-be? Sakurai does his douchery on purpose?

That or Japanese is the most exciting language on the face of the universe.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
gah friday and we get this something we already know(if u watched the demo vids) I was hoping for somethin fresh

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
BEST FINAL SMASH EVER.

Seriously. Cheap Peach lives on! Who cares about flying around and doing major damage... IMMOBILIZE YOUR OPPONENTS, GAIN SOME HEALTH, AND WHACK AWAY! Can a final smash GET any better?

The closer you get, the longer you sleep. All you can do is RUN.

... actually, you can scream for mercy too.

InsaneMonkey

Smash Cadet
At least we're getting updates. Before we got them, people would kill just to get one little hint of the game. Be thankful we're getting them at all. I don't think Peach's FS will be that bad. People will find a way to use it in some sort of meaningful way, to make it more useful.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So you don't care if Brawl was delayed till 2009 because we didn't even know the release date before E3?

Desruprot

Smash Lord
It is a fairly bad update, but still at least we got it, The only thing I would want now is a character update tomorrow... But my hopes are on if it is a SE update

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
despite the fact i've seen this video on gametrailers (actually have it downloaded) it's nice to hear the ACTUAL game instead of a music track to cover up the noise of the convention. plus, i like how DK sounds all pissed when he beats his chest in the beginning (reminds me of King Kong so much right there)

lucario_user

Smash Ace
:scared: :idea: :chuckle: dk for mass murderer.

goomba: was found in 5 different pieces and places

koopa[a]:was later found shattered and dead.

koopa: today there was a buried dry bones found in the jungle. culprit unknown

Phred

Smash Journeyman
And now Break the Targets has items! That will be cool, I wonder if bunny ears will be there to shave even more seconds.

Also sendable replays. Perfect for those epic moments you want to capture, like when an exploding capsule appears just as you're about to finish someone off killing you both XD

Thino

Smash Master
It feels great to use all of your knowledge and techniques to shave off a hundredth of a second. But you don’t have to do that to enjoy these features, so I hope you’ll give it a try regardless.

you bet , sakurai !

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Break the Targets...good.

Target Smash with items...sweet (as long as it's not random)

Video replays...NICE (actually i wouldn't mind if it wasn't in or not, but all my Wii buddies, expect me to send you LOTS of funny moments from smash)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm... it definetly is nice to see that we will be able to record matches and send them online to our buddy's

lucario_user

Smash Ace
its one of his abillities. thats like taking away links sword or wario's gas or bowser's flame or meta knight's sword or pits bow or samus's power suit* or kirby's swallow and copy. dedede trained after being defeated by kirby to be able to fly.

*please disregard

trev_24_42

Smash Rookie
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Top Bottom