• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

gamer8

Smash Lord
wow, boards are running smoothly...

but i can't update cause...i got work to go to. if things are like this when i get back, first post will be updated! (good, cause i'm tired of all this lag)

EDIT: and there we go! finally! d***.

well, spoilers are put into play in case anyone doesn't want to view this thread, cause i don't care about spoilers. i like to know things right away
I love it, no lag anymore! I can finally get up to date on brawl, talk about characters, and find out new things.

Mike87

Smash Ace
Final Destination confirmed, and here I was thinking that flat stage would be called:
Dinal Festination.;)

Ichida

Smash Ace
For anyone who didn't figure it out, the broken link on the US site for the "Enemies and Allies" clip can be fixed by putting a / where the space or %20 is.

Phred

Smash Journeyman
What I would like to know is if you can put Zamus' armor back on her in an easy way.
Of course not. The whole point of Zero Suit Samus is that she's a punishment for using the Final Smash.
Sakurai will let you change from Samus to Zero Suit Samus easily, but if you want to get back to Suit Samus, you must use that Smash Ball.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
Actually I just thought of something. You can get the smash ball while playing samus, and then transform into Zamus before using it. That way Samus users only have to be Zamus for a short time, and they still get some kind of Final Smash.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Dang, bt still if (your insane enough too) main zamus, you can play as her get the smash ball, turn into samus, use the lazer, then play zamus again.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yes..... it did. Up-down-up on the control pad.
No sir, it wasn't very clear, and unless we can get some outside confirmation that says otherwise, I'm pretty sure he was just giving another option to be able to turn into Zamus. After all, there needs to be more ways to turn into her because she isn't selectable at the screen (the element of surprise), and otherwise, her Final Smash is pretty pointless.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
Of course not. The whole point of Zero Suit Samus is that she's a punishment for using the Final Smash.
Sakurai will let you change from Samus to Zero Suit Samus easily, but if you want to get back to Suit Samus, you must use that Smash Ball.
Also, I'm not so sure zero suit is a punishment. For all we know she could be a very good character. I at least expected them to be relatively equal in their own ways.

Mike87

Smash Ace
That option to turn into ZSS is pretty neat.
I didn't think that her FS caused any damage at all before, I had thought you just regain the Power Suit.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Craaaap; today was supposed to be Lucario!

Ah well, today's was helpful to an aspiring competitive player like me.

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
I thought today's update was pretty funny, especially with the huge drive of japanese version owners to discover any new techniques. Sakurai is laying them out for you this time!

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
Pivot Grabs look like they're gonna be absolutely critical to the development of metagame... A liberal use of Ukemi will absolutely make for some epic matches of Shiek v. Shiek on Shadow Moses Island.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
All the stuff we already knew, conveniently renamed to protect the innocent. Ukemi does sound cooler than Tech..

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Green Hill! Another Sonic stage, all set and...wait...Why is Knuckles only making a cameo why some other (Cough STARFOX cough), characters are...

eh...I don't really care. There's no point in arguing now, since it's already out.

Top Bottom