• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

S623

Smash Apprentice
Bah, Shadow sucks, too.

And Silver sucks more. Too bad there isn't any form of Robotnik/Eggman in the game.

S623

Smash Apprentice
It's not so much that I hate Shadow. I love his design and (very) occasionally personality. It's just that he's far too emo-tastic and was a way to cash in on Sonic's popularity.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
ERRARGH! *garrador sound* where the flip is lucario? kemkian won't stop asking me crap!!!
*calms down* well at least we finally got luigi, the weirdest fs guy.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Well, I know one person who's really happy. He mains Luigi...and gets pwned by us all. Occasionally, he gets 3-4 misfires in a row, which sucks because he is generally aiming AT YOUR FACE!.
...anyway, at least the Negative Zone is explained.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i didn't think it was possible, but the dojo made luigi's final smash cool. now if i hadn't seen it up close, i might actually think it was cool too.

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
Rawrnshnarfle!

ERRARGH! *garrador sound* where the flip is lucario?

Ditto, dude. Ditto. I'm unhappy Mewtwo didn't get in--though am relieved he wasn't going to be dropped from the start, since he's got an unfinished character file in the game, apparantly--so Lucario's gonna be my next main. (I mained Mewtwo last game because he's not just my favorite, he's a badass, whether you like it or not. :p )

On to today's topic, I'm psyched for Luigi's Mansion. I remember that was one of my first Gamecube games, and MAN, I LOVED it! ...Still do! I'm glad that they're paying Luigi respect, eh? Interesting how I can't recognize any of the rooms, though...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hey guys. Well, I'm sorry to say that tonights update will be the last update I can do for this week. I'm having something done to me tomorrow which will leave me sore and in pain, and unable to update the first post anymore.

But expect me to be better by Sunday, when I will update the thread. So this is just for those who'll wonder why Thursday and Friday's updates won't be shown.

See ya guys next week...

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, just wanted to point out.....
I thought falcon was next in line, but hey falco, falcon, tomato, tomaato same thing.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm back!!

Won't update the first post, but will add the stuff from the week.

Then I might go take a nap...seems that's all I've been doing lately...must still be from the sedation they gave me when I got my wisdom teeth pulled...

Oh well, sleep is good!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
yay for pikachu and samus.....they get to block a lucario update...Ichida up there is probalby praying for that update too.

Top Bottom