• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I hate the idea of the demos in brawl. for the first time, i think its actually a waste of time and space. anyone can just get the virtual console of it alone, if they want to play it. I'm sure they could have thought of a better way to use that space.
A waste of space? Lol, the games are so small, it's a welcome addition.

People, before this could get out of hand, let this not become the next GameFaqs. Over there, the forums literally exploded cause of this update...I'm afraid it's going to happen again.

EDIT:
And Princess Peach 777, how can anyone be so shallow?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
A waste of space? Lol, the games are so small, it's a welcome addition.

People, before this could get out of hand, let this not become the next GameFaqs. Over there, the forums literally exploded cause of this update...I'm afraid it's going to happen again.

EDIT:
And Princess Peach 777, how can anyone be so shallow?
yeah whatever keep talking.....

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Out of the over 1000 posts you have, 3/4 of it is either off topic or spam. If someone says something remotely bad about Peach, you start acting like a crazy bat. You manage to mention Peach in every post you make, getting off-topic very often, and if it's not about Peach, you don't care, you act as if you were alone and you yourself were the only one who counts. Well, I made you feel good about yourself, I guess, since you won't listen to anything anyway :)

Point is: You're annoying as hell and I'm surely NOT the only person who thinks that.

Now on topic: I like the Masterpieces update (I'm one of the few), I mean, it's a cool addition.

starL33T

Smash Cadet
sorry guys, just going all the way back to mushroomy kingdom... ive noticed ppl didn't like the "jolly music" to go with the "dessolate background". would anyone else here have liked to hear a harminoc minor arrangment of the piece, i know i would have. it would have fit it so well.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Out of the over 1000 posts you have, 3/4 of it is either off topic or spam. If someone says something remotely bad about Peach, you start acting like a crazy bat. You manage to mention Peach in every post you make, getting off-topic very often, and if it's not about Peach, you don't care, you act as if you were alone and you yourself were the only one who counts. Well, I made you feel good about yourself, I guess, since you won't listen to anything anyway :)

Point is: You're annoying as hell and I'm surely NOT the only person who thinks that.

Now on topic: I like the Masterpieces update (I'm one of the few), I mean, it's a cool addition.
you were right about one thing i will not listen cuz i love my ways:)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Once again, quit spamming.

On-topic: Hope they have the good parts of Starfox 64, I've always wanted to play that game. Will there be a Pikmin demo?
once again SHOESH
It seems more recent to be a demo. This seems like Olimar will have the only game that was released on Gamecube in the 2000s.
i heard that their will be a demo next week yay.....
too bad Peach will not be in it:ohwell:

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
which lord is in the FE game that they showed a picture of (from the japanese masterpiece update)?
its fe1 right? this is from the link he gave: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/vc_fe/vc_fe_11.html i think that is marth and the girl with him appears as a sticker in the Vault update (right?). Also i think the Vault's masterpiece pic shows this Fire emblem game (japanese version). Heavy marth hinting anyone?

so tonight's game mode Vault entry was not too bad.

Teben

Smash Apprentice
"The top menu contains six different modes, but I’ve decided to introduce the finer points of each mode one by one."
Does that mean the next five updates are going to be recaps of old updates, like today's...??

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
is there a thread talking about how the picture said that you needed a combined 300ft swimming, which would mean there is some kind of mini-game/mode called swimming or something, just like homerun derby or something , because i cant seem to find a thread about it anywhere

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, today's update was about the mode we'll all be playing most: Brawl.

My only concern is that once again we'll have to change it from TIME every single time we start up the game.

Cool way to select Pokemon and Zelda/Sheik, but no mention of Samus / Zero Suit

Rash

Smash Ace
Cool way to select Pokemon and Zelda/Sheik, but no mention of Samus / Zero Suit
That's what bothers me a little. With the lack of a second actual Metroid rep, it'd be nice to be able to choose Zamus from the get-go like in the same fashion as with Shiek and PT.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
two month could mean we'll already have everthing by the end of march
hopefully there's more in dept character info such strenght, atributes , and weaknesses
i also wouldnt mind a sticker list

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Japan Time lives on!
I hope that means more Smash Dash. I love that stuff.
Oh, and Sakurai's quotes. I'll enjoy those, too.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow, boards are running smoothly...

but i can't update cause...i got work to go to. if things are like this when i get back, first post will be updated! (good, cause i'm tired of all this lag)

EDIT: and there we go! finally! d***.

well, spoilers are put into play in case anyone doesn't want to view this thread, cause i don't care about spoilers. i like to know things right away

Top Bottom