• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Yup, looks like a lot of us called the Lucario appearance. It is a good thing they finally got him.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Speaking of ROB. At least we now know he's icon 19 which makes electroplankton Icon 23.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I have feeling the last update would either be Event Mode or All Star Mode. After all, you won't be able to get ASM and some Events without unlocking Wolf (who is technically the last to unlock via Vs. Mode).

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Today's update is hilarious...

A real inside joke! Seriously though, what was Sakurai thinking? Surely he knows people want Ganondorf to use his sword!

D00D64

Smash Cadet
Oh come on, we should know WHY he NEVER uses his sword.

1: I can't remember which game, but I remember Ganondorf saying he hated swords anyway. (I am not sure though)
2: This would mean he would have a COMPLETELY diffrent moveset, and some people like his moveset just the way it is. They took that in mind and didn't change him.

Simple.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
1: I can't remember which game, but I remember Ganondorf saying he hated swords anyway. (I am not sure though)
He's never said that. Besides, he's used swords in a final battle twice now--even double katanas in Wind Waker!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
They could have given his old moveset, changed/Luigified a little, to another F-Zero character. i.e. Goroh/Black Shadow, and given Ganondorf a brand new moveset.

Too lazy :p

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I pretty much laughed about the whole Ganondorf update, some things were just hilarious xD Oh Sakurai, you prankster, when I saw the taunt for the first time, I knew you mocked us, but I never expected you to admit it. Dam you, Sakurai xD

Machete

Smash Ace
Today's update is hilarious...

A real inside joke! Seriously though, what was Sakurai thinking? Surely he knows people want Ganondorf to use his sword!
After seeing that, I find kind of surprising that he didn't say something like "Whoaa... Ridley is a boss? He'd be a good playable character... well... maybe he's too big".

Mike87

Smash Ace
Is the Great Maze really that much of a pain in the ass? Hell if he has to give pointers then it must be.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
"Those who have played Link should enjoy playing Toon Link, too. As a rule, the special moves are the same."

"This move doesn’t differ much from Link’s, so use it in the same way. The Triforce effect also gets a kind of Toon-ish feel."

"The abilities themselves have various differences, but in the main, the only things that have changed are the following:

He runs fast!!

He’s lighter in the air—like a feather!

His head is bigger, but his body is smaller!"

"Wow. I hate to say it, but we really have thought of everything."

Top Bottom