• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I didn't just beat Hinkage once. I beat him twice AND I beat him in friendlies last tourney with a character I don't even normally use.

i had to sign on to smashboards (and any smash site in general) for the first time in months just to possibly make this my sig. i see ne hasn't changed since i've been gone

edit: nvm, i forgot how godlike my sig already was. this would be a good one though.

double edit: reading back a few pages, quest is easily confirmed as the worst poster on smashboards (although ice arrow is a close 2nd). even if there is a slight chance that he's just trolling everyone, it's not even funny trolling. its just this --

http://anongallery.org/img/6957/hey-guys-look-how-********-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Sails is a top 10 player. But we only have 6 good people in this region. Quest I'm not trolling you. I honesty think you're awful at this game. I also know you are just a keyboard warrior.

You got top 3 at an MK ban tourney. Did that tourney even have a payout?

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lol, TeeVee. A close second? I'd say I'm a great poster on smashboards but AiB I troll everyone so much.

It did have payout by the way. I'm top 6 in this region no question.

Mikeray, let's money match. Any amount of money, any amount of money. Under 10$ tho.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I kind of feel like a wayward sideshow performer unable to adapt to normal life after moving away from NE.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
well at least I have out of region wins, unlike you. You insult everyone and troll online but then you act all innocent and say hi to people in person. Obviously you're the keyboard warrior, hypocrite.

lol @ your second statement and all your statements in general. You don't even know tournament results or everyone's tourney history. leave.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Ice arrow isn't that awful. He just isn't funny and tries so very hard to be funny. Quest on the other hand actually believes he's good and posts serious responses.

Quest reminds me of bizkit alot, but much....much worse

Quest I'm pretty sure at BDR I layed into Chris and you a lot. You said nothing back. I'm pretty sure I trash talked when you played doubles and you said NOTHING. I used to be friendly to you but then you started acting like you knew it all and were some kind of undiscovered player with amazing wins

TeeVee

Smash Lord
nothing i said was in riddles, but if you think it was i'll make it a bit clearer for you.

you are legit ******** if you actually believe any of the things you are posting in here. you are not a top player and never will be one. you dont have good wins on anyone outside of our region in tournament and your record vs any of our decent players in region is laughable. brawl is a dead game and you are on this site constantly trying to claim that you have top level wins by posting a money match with archer? find a new hobby please.

edit: this was my last post, you are obviously trolling by saying you have better oor wins than me LOL. please kindly, kill yourself. or just stay free at this game, your choice

NH Cody

Smash Champion
lolwut, you weren't "laying into me," whatever that means. You just did joke trash talk while laughing and I laughed back and trash talked playfully. Doubles friendlies are serious business.

and no I don't act like that, stop lying.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Oh wow ok quest guess you really want me to be mean ole mikeray.

This would be more fun if you had a love interest though...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i saw all those money matches at apex that you typed out, but what did you do in the actual tournament? like did you get out of pools?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You're horrible and are nowhere near as experienced as I am. Your attitude is what caused the problem initially. Stop being a hypocrite.

learn to read.

You have no results and your mouth says ignorant things like always. My results are 10x better than yours have ever been.

It's funny how you just said "anyone can give input" but now they have to back it up with results?
then you can't post cause you have none.
Verm is not as experiences as YOU? Verm has actually beaten better people then you have, and he plays Ganon. You play a campy character and still can't do equal justice as a Ganon. If you are trying to go on about how Verm would not place high in big tournaments with killers or locals with killers alot. He is Ganon. He is still a hella smart player. To do the all that he does with Ganon and give people problems takes very intelligent person. And one who seriously knows this game. Still a respected player. You are no where near it mentally nor the skill. Someone like YOU should not even be talking. AT ALL! You go on how people think you are bad and you get no credit. You sick of it all. Yet look at the BS you do and say.

Verm did not say you can give input and have to back it up with results. He said if you wanted to be taken SERIOUSLY, back results with it. You are free to post here just like everyone else. Or else this thread not be made for public posting. But if you wan't people to take you seriously, bring some data with you. Read carefully before you bring your nasty attitude in here and post.

You are not as good as you think you are. And there is nothing wrong with that. That does not make you a horrible person. Hell I been playing this game since release, and I been giving people a free ride when they play me cause there is still stuff I don't do that I should have been doing since 2 years ago. And thats my fault for being lazy and a coward with a mental problem. And guess what? People still to this day talk **** about me and hardly agree with what I have to say. But I won't attack them and brings others down (unless they seriously deserve it, like you in this case). Don't attack others and bring people such as Mr.Eric down.

You get what you get cause of that nasty attitude of yours. You actually make me look good. Go fix yourself or else you will keep getting what you get. You have no respect for anyone as of now and the joke of your region. I would advise you to quit posting here and and learn not to be such a tool to others.

Jabejazz

Smash Ace
NNID
jabejazz
3DS FC
2079-8507-3496
Oops, I'm sorry, it seems like I stumbled upon the Shots Fired General Discussion while looking for the BBR Tier List.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOOOOOOL. I read everything since yesterday. Even Quest's region agrees with me. What's next, you gonna call me out and ask for my best results/wins Quest? Be back in four hours. Got grad class.

:018:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Honestly when will people ever stop assuming and pay attention to what I actually say?
No one reads what you say. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just trying to be real: your essays are too long. If you want people to care about what you say, you need to make things a bit shorter and more to the point.

Whenever someone brings this up to you, you get mad, defensive, and say "I don't care what people think" or something else, but here it seems you wish people read what you had to say with a little more attention.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
QUEST IS 2-1 AGAINST ME GUISE

BEATS ME TWICE AT AN MK BANNED TOURNEY OVER A YEAR AGO, LOSES VS MY MK RECENTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom