• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh im gonna have fun with this one.

No one reads what you say. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just trying to be real: your essays are too long. If you want people to care about what you say, you need to make things a bit shorter and more to the point.

Whenever someone brings this up to you, you get mad, defensive, and say "I don't care what people think" or something else, but here it seems you wish people read what you had to say with a little more attention.
First off, I have been getting good feedback from people on what I have been stating and how I keep it real. You just don't see or hear about it. But I have had people message me on this site or via instant messaging saying kudos to what I say. So people actually read what I say. Once again, perfect example of people assuming things. Give it up. You also have no clue what so ever of my current mode/emotion when I post. You and the rest need to stop thinking you know me so well. It's getting a lil boring now and too easy making you look like fools because of it. People don't ask questions and wanna keep living in the past cause they too lazy.

And i'm being straight real with you. People read what I say and actually enjoy what I say, big or small. And you cry babies whine about long post. How the hell did you people even finish school then? If you don't like it, then don't read. People who don't read what I say don't matter to me. And it's perfectly fine if you don't. You don't have too at all. But for not reading don't act like you know how I am and feel. Get out of the past and get into the present time. Read what I say before you talk. If you don't keep your mouth shut about me and what you THINK you know concerning me.

Now lets see how good you are now about basing my emotion and how I am based on this. Am I angry? Annoyed? Hyped? Happy? Lets see you assume correctly out of this one Mr. know-me-all. Winner gets a cookie.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
If you're not mad, why are you being so aggressive towards me? I wasn't trying to upset you. I wasn't being a know-it-all. And now you're the one being (for lack of a better phrase) very mean to me.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Now lets see how good you are now about basing my emotion and how I am based on this. Am I angry? Annoyed? Hyped? Happy? Lets see you assume correctly out of this one Mr. know-me-all. Winner gets a cookie.
Judging by the content/tone of the post I would say you come off as annoyed more than anything else.

Do I get a cookie?

Also when I see one of your posts I read the first and last line, because that usually gives me a good idea of what the post is about, and if the topic interests me (like it did with the post I quoted) I read the rest of the post. If the topic doesn't interest me I skip it.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Back on topic please. Tier list only. No further discussion on this nonsense

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Yes sir Mr. DeLux sir.

Where do you guys think DK should go? I haven't seem him being discussed in a while. Should he move up? Down? I personally have no thoughts on the matter.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you're not mad, why are you being so aggressive towards me? I wasn't trying to upset you. I wasn't being a know-it-all. And now you're the one being (for lack of a better phrase) very mean to me.
That's easy. Cause I keep it real. Real talk. My kid could do something bad and I spank him or give him a hard punishment. Does not mean I hate my kid.

Judging by the content/tone of the post I would say you come off as annoyed more than anything else.

Do I get a cookie?

Also when I see one of your posts I read the first and last line, because that usually gives me a good idea of what the post is about, and if the topic interests me (like it did with the post I quoted) I read the rest of the post. If the topic doesn't interest me I skip it.
Wrong! No cookie for you.

Im gonna end this here cause the smash police have come to ruin the fun.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
:snake: :snake: :snake:

His pros outweigh his cons. Don't feel like writing books anymore explaining how suuuuupahhh snake is ;_;7
Uhhh, that's the definition of a 'good character', which we all agree Snake is. That doesn't make him nearly as good as a nearly perfect character or a character with auto-win strategies that blow up most of this game's MUs.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
It's in the OP.....

Edit: For the most part, it's MU spreads, success/popularity (a way to factor in results tempered by player representation), and BBR member votes. The things that ruined this current tier list in order from most significant to least significant are:
  1. BBR member votes
  2. Success/popularity
  3. MU spreads
The things that help this tier list and make it more believable to me in the same order are:
  1. BBR member votes
  2. MU spreads
  3. Success/popularity
M2K and the great japanese players who played higher then alot of americans top players lost to a freaking ZSS. You wanna go and call them horrible for that as well? Lose a match up you win and that makes you a bad player. Stupid freaking logic. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard from a typical smasher.
Lolz, I thought you would cite something more humiliating, like M2K losing to Ocean or Coney and Atomsk losing to Will. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't like the voting of characters to decided who should be where. That should be replaced with character traits in general.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
@Dark Pch
Uhhh that's kinda hard to objectively quantify. That's why people give votes as their personal analysis on each character's general traits XD

bubbaking

Smash Hero
True. This leads to people agreeing more with conservative viewpoints even if they don't really agree, because they don't want to be seen as stupid. Conventional thinking is hard to unseat in a community where the only way to be seen as intelligent is to agree with everyone else or win a lot.

Doesn't matter to me. I welcome your scorn. I'm also always right. :)
Does it look like this influences your posts or mine.....at all? :p

did I say they were high level?
did you not read my previous post with some of my other good wins?
as if you are anywhere near them in terms of skill?
when you just admitted to not having entered a tourney in seven months?

You're horrible and are nowhere near as experienced as I am. Your attitude is what caused the problem initially. Stop being a hypocrite.

learn to read.

You have no results and your mouth says ignorant things like always. My results are 10x better than yours have ever been.

It's funny how you just said "anyone can give input" but now they have to back it up with results?
then you can't post cause you have none.

I said etc.

says the person who has no recent high profile wins at all and enters like 2 tourneys every 6 months.
did I say that he was a high profile win?
was that the only post I made about wins? or was that specifically in response to Seagull Joe asking about New England?

Remember last time you made an ignorant comment and I advised you to stop being illiterate and read before going on random rants?
you might want to work more on that that.
Wow, Quest, you're a douchebag.....and an idiot. :facepalm:

You have no idea what you're talking about. stop trolling me. you clearly didn't even read my other posts.
Do people even realize what "trolling" means? XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@Dark Pch
Uhhh that's kinda hard to objectively quantify. That's why people give votes as their personal analysis on each character's general traits XD
No, it's just being lazy to me. People not talking full account of what characters can do in general. You can't learn to run if you can't walk. It's stuff like this that match ups are played wrong and the match up chart is a joke to me. How am I gonna do a match up properly if I don't know what my character is able to do in general? This is how I go on about match ups:

- learn all that I can about my character in general fully
- Learn all that I can about the opponents character fully
- See how my tools can give the opponent problems and vice versa based on what what they both can do in general fully
- Determine based on all of this who gives who a harder time or do they equally harrass each other.

Match ups are not learned and justified by results. Case alot of people don't even do ^

You can't know how a match up is really suppose to go down if you don't do this. People judge by image and word of mouth. then go based on that, do stuff and hope for the best. This is why I don't agree with alot of results, this tier list or match up chart. This system is stupid to me. And reasons why I hear alot of dumb stuff, like IC thinking they destroy Peach or lucarios/ZSS thinking they can uptilt out of shield to stop Peach's pressure.

I'm not gonna complain though, cause I take full advantage of this when people play me and think they can get away with stuff they can not. I don't have to work as hard as I should be to mop the floor with you.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
If they put Zelda and Shiek as seperate characters again, then they also better add Diddy without bananas, MK without up b etc.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
you take the best and u put an mm, pretty sure that gives something. I mean i know how fox works and have results and vids that show its nowhere near -2 but i guess an MM would give more proof...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you take the best and u put an mm, pretty sure that gives something. I mean i know how fox works and have results and vids that show its nowhere near -2 but i guess an MM would give more proof...
Let me explain to you why this logic fails. If I MM a Good meta knight player and mop the floor with him, does that mean that Peach goes even with MK or the match up is not as bad anymore? No it does not. That match up is bad for me. I won cause I fight way too much MK, thats all I see and pretty much breath that match up. I also out smarted the player and did not give him the basic Peach stuff he is use too and expects to punish. As well as play the fool very slow. I knew I was at a disadvantage, what to expect and how to play in order to win.

Now with what I just said, that has nothing to do with character abilities. I'm just here putting in that extra work and toying with the players head in the match. I did not play the match and magically gave Peach mystic abilities to beat the player. I was still at a disadvantage, from start to finish. MM's and tournament results don't seriously state how a match up goes. Things like this are mostly controlled by player skill not by how things actually flow.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
if you can mop the floor with anti or nairo then yea.. u guys will have to recheck that mu lol..
But its not like im using this mm as my sole reason like O HAI LETS MM AND BASE IT OFF THIS 1 SET. Ive played fox plenty in tourny, this would only be further proof. And ur logic is bad btw, people do base MUs based off the best ppl. Im pretty sure most of kirbys MUs were just based off of chus performance and same goes for esams pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom