• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Our definitions of mid level play is probably different.
I consider myself a mid level player, and numbers almost never beats me(that can't beat snake mental block 2 strong).
I beat problem too, which is why I don't consider him a potential high level snake. I've heard otherwise, but he doesn't really compete anymore. I wish he did though, his yolo fair was so gooood
All you guys vary a lot and are not consistent. Sometimes, you guys look like very high-level players, and at other times, you look like very, very middle-of-the-road barely decent players. I'm serious.

I have NO doubt that John12346 is a high-level player at times. He beat MintyFlesh and Ninjalink at that one Impact. The last time he faced Nicole, he beat her. The same tourney where I encountered Fatal, he had a pretty hot set with him. John can definitely give good players a run for their money, which leads me to believe that he's a decent-ish 'high-level player' when he's on point. Then he does stupid things and loses to me on his 'famed CP' once in a while while also going even with my non-existent MK quaternary. I'll assume that you are no different. While I'm at it, I'm going to throw Mr. Eric on that boat as well. :smash:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I don't recall ever saying anything bad about you. The only time I ever say anything remotely close to someone being bad is if I'm saying they're overrated or if I think someone else is better. As you see in the previous post all I'm saying is I think Mr. Eric may be better and he's not bad so yeah.

Now that I think about it, I guess that still kinda is insulting. My bad.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You've made several negative comments on AiB about me and my skill at Brawl.
You're not that good. Raptor's best wins are better then yours.
You missed a comma.

The uneducated plebeian is not I.

lolol shut up, Raptor. You've done a few things to get on my nerves outside of this. Stop being a delusional idiot for five seconds.
I do not care.

Skill level does not give you the right to be an asshole.

You're the butt of almost every NE joke that isn't about IceArrow.

Continue beating only RI.

:018:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Also, I'm not the only 'mid-level DDD' on our panel, and I suspect I'm not even the worst DDD either (but I couldn't say for certain), so don't you go trying to whale on me. :smirk:
Hold your tongue, mate.
I know your trying to defend yourself here, but calling out the other DDD players ain't the most respectful way to go about it.

The BBR panel does not just want a skilled players, but players that are well spoken, have experience, and a firm grasp on how most of there character MU's are played out. Being more skilled then another players does not necessarily mean you are more knowledgeable or more qualified.

EDIT: I apologies in advance for yelling at you alot, btw. :I

NAKAT

Smash Champion
@Bubba I was just looking over the discussion of Fox and Wolf. Just a lot that has been said is wrong. I'm not one to debate or type lab reports on things like this. I'll usually just watch and put in a cent or two if it's that serious.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Dude, I can see it. Can't Fox out-camp Snake? Like SHDLs and reflect grenades? Fox can also take evasive OoS actions when he reflects a nade, right? That would keep him from being punished for doing it. He can also kill Snake a lot earlier than most with fresh usmash or uair, the former of which he can combo into. I know Snake has things in his spacee MUs, but I think Fox has a lot of things too.

Just want to remind people that, alongside Pit, I've been arguing that Fox should be 'high tier' for the longest time now. He's underrated. He doesn't beat DDD, though... :smash:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I don't recall ever saying anything bad about you.
No. You made a blog saying I "would lose to zorai and kazi" like that would ever happen in a million years.
You posted somewhere else making fun of me for being the best toon link in the Marth MU.
Now you post random BS about me being worse than Mr. Eric? like you would know that at all? the guy who does spotdodge spotdodge fsmash up-B every 5 seconds and loses to Ness?

Activate brain before mouth.
You're not that good. Raptor's best wins are better then yours.
His wins?
the ones from 2010?
How about his loss record?
Who are you to talk?
Do you realize you lose to Toon Link all the time even when he's a bad character according to you?

Skill level does not give you the right to be an *******.
Says the most conceited and condescending jackass around?

You never fail to be hypocritical and ignorant.

and I've beaten plenty of good people from different regions. Stop spreading false information, liar.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Fox beat D3 -2.

Fox vs Lucario is like -1 imo. Lucario's make it seem like it's a death MU for them, but I disagree. You guys do get shut out a bit, but you have tools to gimp Fox, CG him, and even catch back up quite quickly. Fox makes it hell if he camps.

I agree Sage.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Yeah, but he dies a lot earlier than a million. Can't Fox just get in for a clean blow?

I was joking, btw. I could see it even.

@NAKAT: Either you're trolling or you're admitting that pretty much every Fox out there just sucks, because the results in that MU definitely don't even match a -1. If anything, they show that DDD wins the MU. You don't see us arguing for that though, do you? :smash:

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Shaky is the best Ness or one of them. I could bet Mr.Eric would beat you solidly quest. This game is not only about matchups. Marths CG on Ness was banned at that event by the way. Mr.Eric is a very talented player with so much more potential to be unlocked. One of the few actual good wifi players. Don't talk about him until you play him.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Fox vs Lucario is like -1 imo. Lucario's make it seem like it's a death MU for them, but I disagree. You guys do get shut out a bit, but you have tools to gimp Fox, CG him, and even catch back up quite quickly. Fox makes it hell if he camps.
Not only the Lucarios, buddy. I remember TKD (you know, one of the BEST Foxes around) made this huge write-up on why Fox:Lucario is, like, +2 in Fox's favor. John12346 and I were reading it together, actually, after I pointed it out to him during one of our training sessions. He had the reasoning and the applied theory and everything. :seuss:

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Nakat, don't talk about matters on which you have zero knowledge like this. Stop living in a delusional fantasy. His Marth is STILL very low level. You don't even use Marth so you clearly don't understand.

You're going to commend him because he does well on wifi?
really?
LOL!
well then, I bodied him with Sonic when I played him in a wifi set last time. I hypnosmashed those autopilot SH nairs for all three kills. I guess my Sonic is a top 5 Sonic and is an "amazing talent" with "potential to be unlocked" now?
What a stupid thing to say!

also he refused to money match me at Apex even when he had agreed to on AiB. I wonder why?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Nakat, don't talk about matters on which you have zero knowledge like this. Stop living in a delusional fantasy. His Marth is STILL very low level. You don't even use Marth so you clearly don't understand.

You're going to commend him because he does well on wifi?
really?
LOL!
well then, I bodied him with Sonic when I played him in a wifi set last time. I hypnosmashed those autopilot SH nairs for all three kills. I guess my Sonic is a top 5 Sonic and is an "amazing talent" with "potential to be unlocked" now?
What a stupid thing to say!

also he refused to money match me at Apex even when he had agreed to on AiB. I wonder why?
See, if Kain really wanted to whale on someone for 'plugging' himself, this would be prime material right here. :glare:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
No. You made a blog saying I "would lose to zorai and kazi" like that would ever happen in a million years.
You posted somewhere else making fun of me for being the best toon link in the Marth MU.
Now you post random BS about me being worse than Mr. Eric? like you would know that at all? the guy who does spotdodge spotdodge fsmash up-B every 5 seconds and loses to Ness?

Nope I made a blog giving my predictions for all the pools in Apex 2013. They're PREDICTIONS. Don't get butthurt just because I thought 2 people who have gotten notable wins before can beat you. Btw, most of my predictions were right especially the ones everyone thought were crazy ;o As for the second part, I just thought it was funny that Bloodcross was saying you're the best "red toonlink in the white marth mu on tuesdays". Who wouldn't laugh at that?

For the last part, it's just my opinion. I didn't go out of my way and say things like "quest is free" "hes bad" etc so I don't know why you're taking offense.

His wins?
the ones from 2010?
Who are you to talk?
Do you realize you lose to Toon Link all the time even when he's a bad character according to you?
Fun Fact. I had NO notable wins in 2010. I didn't start going to tournaments until November of that year and I was a new Yoshi player. I don't know why you're assuming I even had wins back then. In fact I only had 2 notable wins in the entirety of 2011. It wasn't until summer of 2012 when I started pulling out all my big wins so I have no clue what you're talking about xD

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Fox beat D3 -2.

Ahh i'm glad ya think so!
Just curious, because I thought for sure the other cario's would wanna talk about it.
It's one of those MU's that plays out like a game of cat and mouse. Fox should be able to keep us out and control the flow of the match majority of the time, but the occasional slip up leads to alot of damage and gimp attempts.

Actually, trela had a MM against a Fox player quite sometime ago to show how quick the tide of battle can be turned in that MU thanks to our stupid attack strings. It's a little old, but it still feels like how it's played out today.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

His wins?
the ones from 2010?
Who are you to talk?

Says the most conceited and condescending ******* around?

You never fail to be hypocritical and ignorant.

and I've beaten plenty of good people from different regions. Stop spreading false information, liar.
What :toonlink:s have I lost to? In the past two years I've played Kt once and no other :toonlink:s. I must be wrong of course because I'm arguing with the great Quest.
I'd love to hear a list of your wins that make you appear better then your attitude at least.

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom