• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fun fact: YI:B is not a free win stage vs. most top tiers in Brawl for Sonic.
People just like to stay ignorant, and it helps the Sonics. Gives them leeway because the uneducated top tier players ban that thing on reflex or something, so we get a free counterpick without worry.

Seriously, give me a character, and I'll go into detail about why YI:B sucks vs. them. :applejack:

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
People just like to stay ignorant, and it helps the Sonics. Gives them leeway because the uneducated top tier players ban that thing on reflex or something, so we get a free counterpick without worry.

Seriously, give me a character, and I'll go into detail about why YI:B sucks vs. them. :applejack:
:ike: pls. Then maybe :dedede:.

Neon!

Smash Lord

DK vs Sonic on YI is actually quite interesting, both can abuse their invincibility but spin dash and spinning kong often clash and reset the situation. It's not a stage I would ban against sonic or CP him to.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ike, just jab.
Dedede. ftilt. :applejack:
Why this is true, its pretty disingenuous to call that, "going in depth"

But yes, ike can jab and clank with invincibile spindashes easily, and that situation is always in ikes favor because at frame neutral in close range, ikes jab beats all our options.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
If sonic iSDRs a lot, camp the top platform...or just clank with it...or walk to the other side and wait.

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol Seagull mentioning Pictochat as a Sonic autowin.

Did anyone seriously learned how to Pictochat?
The sole action of playing there is an art.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Go to right side, spin. GG, you might as well be playing PM Sonic.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually no. It still has transformations, some of the stupid ones taken out, and there are no more explosions rockets etc

Still have the boat, bricks, wind, and some others

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I don't see why that's much better than current Pictochat.
They just removed some depth (the ability of beiing aware), but the concept of it transforming is still there.

Are you saying stairs hurt gameplay?

Anyway, I really don't want to discuss Pictochat, stage gameplay died one year ago with APEX'12 ruleset anyway.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still weep at the community's irrational distaste for Pokemon Stadium 2, Kyo.
I hope Smash 4 comes out before the day comes where I can count all of the legalized stages on one hand. :applejack:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Get outta here! PS2 is garbage. The electric transformation is among one of the dumbest things in this game, the ice transformation serves no purpose other than comedic effect (and giving DDD easy CGs that lead into usmash), and why the heck do we need another ground/rock transformation? If all the stage transformed to was the flying form, I'd have no problem (although it can still encourage campy play in some instances), but alas, the stage is rotten through and through. :glare:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Uhhh, you can't say "inb4" if it comes after the fact. <___<
For some reason my internet is slow atm and I didn't even saw your post (plus I was looking for the correct spelling for "Treadmill", I thought it was with th, and now I know it is not *themoreyouknow*).
Even if it doesn't look like, you ninja'd me.

That doesn't make my statement any less valid. I'll elaborate on why I think your ninja post is wrong later.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Get outta here! PS2 is garbage. The electric transformation is among one of the dumbest things in this game, the ice transformation serves no purpose other than comedic effect (and giving DDD easy CGs that lead into usmash), and why the heck do we need another ground/rock transformation? If all the stage transformed to was the flying form, I'd have no problem (although it can still encourage campy play in some instances), but alas, the stage is rotten through and through. :glare:
I can understand these sentiments, but frigate is FAR less fair or balanced than PS2. I can't believe we allow frigate across the nation but ps2 is banned. Ps2 is on the same level as delfino at worst (even then it lacks the core sharking issue), but frigate is HORRIBLY random by comparison and with such a drastic change it decides matches.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
**** it's like the only stage besides brinstar that's awesome for both my mains

difference is i actually LIKE brinstar

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If 1% tripping rate is a C tier ZSS.
Then Apex 2013's 5% trip rate is a S++ tier ZSS.

My salt applies to all of my lovely fellow bat and sword users.
And it's not even salt, just fact. Look at the data. All that tripping data.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If 1% tripping rate is a C tier ZSS.
Then Apex 2013's 5% trip rate is a S++ tier ZSS.

My salt applies to all of my lovely fellow bat and sword users.
And it's not even salt, just fact. Look at the data. All that tripping data.
really shouldn't be running with sharp objects anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom