• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Those who were here before, know the rules of destiny.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow...This thread moved 8 pages since I left to go to court for a speeding ticket (Which I got off on :awesome:).

:peach: isn't bad. She's the definition of a mid tier character. She lacks the ability to kill and setups to kill other then lucky turnip pulls. She has nice qualities like ability to rack up damage on characters well with strings.

The characters who beat her generally out box her (Took this term from King Beef cause I like it) or camp her with annoying projectiles (:falco: and :snake:).

I may KNOW :peach: loses to :wolf:, but I still put her only like under :fox:, :wolf:, and :sonic: (As far as mid tier characters go) on my personal tier list for the BBR.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
not really ( for me at least). I have absolutely no match up experience with a ZSS but when I went to texas I played dakpo and did decently.
So what, you're telling me you expected to get two-stocked or worse? Either you're saying you suck as a player and can magically learn reactions to situations by reading, or that ZSS is easy to win against with DK.

I don't even know who the star players for ZSS are or what their order is, besides Nick who is cemented at #1 right now. Could someone please give me a list?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dakpo when he's on his A game is scary. I saw him actually pull off the infinite on Diddy more than once, in an actual match lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Also. Peach isn't the definition of a mid-tier character. She has some alright characteristics.

Kirby is the definition of a mid tier character. And maybe Pit.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Also. Peach isn't the definition of a mid-tier character. She has some alright characteristics.

Kirby is the definition of a mid tier character. And maybe Pit.
So you're saying Kirby is worse than Pit and Peach.

I bet if we ever played I would destroy you. :|

*joins in on the non-flaming trash talking*

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Kirby is worse than Peach and Pit, Kewwky. And Kirby beats Sheik like a 100-0 man, that matchup is unwinnable.

But I'll play you in it and win. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow...This thread moved 8 pages since I left to go to court for a speeding ticket (Which I got off on :awesome:).

:peach: isn't bad. She's the definition of a mid tier character. She lacks the ability to kill and setups to kill other then lucky turnip pulls. She has nice qualities like ability to rack up damage on characters well with strings.
Thats actually not true at all. And based of the rest of the stuff you just said, I dont even know if I wanna break this down to you.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I think the most drastic change is Diddy above Snake.

What's the rationale behind this besides saying "We (cause we're high and mighty :troll:) think Diddy is better."?

Falco continues to do what he does best.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF GARBAGE AND YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL BAD

IBLIS IF YOU SAY WELL DAMN ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TAKE A LUMBERJACKS AXE COVERED IN SPLINTERS AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR ****ING THROAT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGE

Shut up

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Where did you get that dark wolf picture
From black people

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF GARBAGE AND YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL BAD

IBLIS IF YOU SAY WELL DAMN ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TAKE A LUMBERJACKS AXE COVERED IN SPLINTERS AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR ****ING THROAT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGE

Shut up
...well damn

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby is worse than Peach and Pit, Kewwky. And Kirby beats Sheik like a 100-0 man, that matchup is unwinnable.

But I'll play you in it and win. :)
*pulls up a map, cuz he still isn't familiar with the states*

You're two states away from me...

Come on over to Illinois! :bee:

Well damn.
... Well damn.
Well damn
Well damn!
It's true. Well damn.
:glare:

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Well Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn
Well Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damnWell Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damnWell Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn Well Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn
Well Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damnWell Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damnWell Damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn well damn

Just for the sake of outdoing Iblis. xD I'll stop before I get accused of trolling/spamming. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom