• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J.

Smash Master
Better idea:
What part of Louisiana do you live in?
/hopes it's close to Lee Martin.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
If you have any replays, ANY replays saved on your Wii at all that show a true measure of your skill, it would probably be in your best interest to save one to a spare SD Card you may have lying around and Mediafire it to us.

We all have no idea what you're talking about, because we think Link is a bad character, and I get the feeling a lot of people think you're a bad player(I don't). By sending us just one of your replays, you can prove your case.

You honestly stand nothing to lose by doing this if you're as good as you say, because it can prove Link's adequacy and your own in one fell swoop.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Now that I see it, John, I see myself as well professional. I wonder if we can host a tournament together.

I think I may use an SD card and then show you the true power of Link, I will even do one against multiple LVL9 Meta Knights. I will show you the power of the Wielder of the Triforce of Courage and Triforce of Gods, Link and SmasherLink.

If I can prove my case, maybe, just maybe, Link may rise above Meta Knight if I do a team mode Link vs 3 MK LVL9.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Why would a self-proclaimed creator of the next Smash game (which comes from a Japanese development team) be living in Louisiana?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I think I may use an SD card and then show you the true power of Link, I will even do one against multiple LVL9 Meta Knights. I will show you the power of the Wielder of the Triforce of Courage and Triforce of Gods, Link and SmasherLink.
Alright, well, hurry it up, because a lot of people's patience are growing thin...

@ everyone else, I trust that ALL of you will avoid saying obvious things we are all already aware of.

also lol Pezza

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
I have to do it tomorrow, and get the card next week. Wait, will Wii/GameCube 32MB Cards Work?
Pezza, I am the scripter, and the person giving the ideas.

Steam

Smash Hero
well I just got *****. and I guess I am now forced to sig it.

anyyyyyyyyyy tiiiimmmmme noooowwwwwwwwwww

go sig go sig go sig go sig

ugh this is annoying my sig should appear right noooow. my sig isn't even this long lolwtf

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I have to do it tomorrow, and get the card next week. Wait, will Wii/GameCube 32MB Cards Work?
The only way to save a replay is through an SD Card that has a memory capacity of 2 GB or less. Gamecube memory cards aren't capable of saving Brawl replays, so don't bother with that.

When you save a replay to an SD Card, the replay will be saved as a .bin file and can be found on the Card in the following directory:

/root > private > wii > app > rsbe > rp

And... just in case, you something shaped like this:

Not necessarily with that color or memory capacity, though.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Steam, you are so immature, that I am laughing. The reason I do the recording tomorrow, is because my parents go to work tomorrow.

Life

Smash Hero
Can't wait to see SmasherLink get his Ganon-sheath handed to him. Link > Zelda though. Maybe. Not really sure TBH.

EDITed out some stuff about Steam getting his sig to show.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ok I took him off ignore because it looked like people were talking to themselves.
Let me take my shots at him.

I am here because I want to inform you, that THERE WILL BE NO MORE BRAWL TIER LISTS ANYMORE.

Do not take my ideas, and have a nice day.

I see you four are obvious trolls due to unkindness toward others, saying what you want not regarding tier lists, and calling a mod. I think I WILL have to report this thread to the Internet Services, and have this website locked until further notice, or until I get an apology. I will lock this by this weekend, so do your things, and have a nice week while it lasts.
How will there not be anymore tier list when you aren't even in control of anything here. GO ahead and report, I'm pretty sure the "Internet Services" will laugh as hard as everyone else here is.

Once again I challenge you to lock this website when it's own by a big company, I repeat you have no power to do so. LOL

I wonder how Masahiro will react to your posts.
Who is Masahiro.
1. Masahiro Sakurai

2. I rate #1 To Myself. My friends rate me #1 as well, and they are really great Smashers, there's one that BARELY BEAT ME. I shot him up with an Up Smash with Link. And this is around 50 Pro Smashers.

3. Steam, change that avatar from Riolu to Lucario, maybe that is the personality of you, a child.

4. If you want to see either the grown up part of me, or the berserk smasher part, (1) Take me off the ignore lists. (2) Come to my house, and we will play SSBB.
1. Ok Chuee should have knew that one so I can't back him up :awesome:

2. No you are probably no where close to #1, the top players barely post in this part of the forums if at all. You're friends are irrelevant unless they've had tourney success and you have proof of it to back it up, until then, no shut up.

3. That was as stupid as your argument, and to repeat one of my past posts your argument is as bad as your character.

4. Wtf you have the "I'm best in my house" syndrome. Hop off your pre-made hype. If you could ride your own nuts you have to see a doctor.

Duh, Meta Knight, Sonic, and Snake.
Duh, wrong, awww that's cute but it's wrong, and no what game do you play? Lol

Now that I see it, John, I see myself as well professional. I wonder if we can host a tournament together.
I'd like to see this looool.

Also in regards to you referring to Sakurai and his feelings towards us. I ask how do you plan on relaying info. Do you speak Japanese? I will test you and I'll make it easy by not even using any Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana (lol if you even know what those are).

Konban wa ogenki desu ka? Etoo...Emu Kei to Sonikku to Suneku no warui na san toujoujinbutsu o omoimasu ka? Naze desu ka?

Even if you could answer me and relay info Sakurai maybe you're the reason Link has always been a bad character in Smash LOL

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
To: Steam
I am serious, now that I think about it, aren't you 11 yrs. old? Cuz someone who won't disclose a proper location without anyone laughing (unless it really is funny) is young.

Life

Smash Hero
O
Konban wa ogenki desu ka? Etoo...Emu Kei to Sonikku to Suneku no warui na san toujoujinbutsu o omoimasu ka? Naze desu ka?
For the record, not using kanji etc. actually makes it harder because Google Translate apparently thinks Romanized Japanese is Bosnian. (Not kidding.)

SmasherLink should wifi somebody. (Not me because I'm bad.)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Really it does? I don't know any Kanji keyboards but I can get a hiragana one if needed. Either way he should be able to read it, Romanized or not. It should still be readable to someone fluent in both langauges, Japanese and English, should be able to read it.

So come on Smash 4 creator. Let's hear it.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed Characters so far:
38 Original Characters (Melee and Brawl)
Shadow
Black Mage
Cloud
Sora
Riku
Sephiroth
Matt (SSB)

Stages so far:
Original (SSB64-SSBB)
Flying Battery Zone
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion: Great Maw
Vorpal Fountain

These may change

Japanese:
確認済みの文字、これまで:
38オリジナルキャラクター(大乱闘とスマッシュブラザーズX)
シャドー
黒魔道士
クラウド
ソラ
リク
セフィロス
マット(SSB)は

ステージ、これまで:
オリジナル(SSB64-スマブラX)
フライングバッテリーゾーン
トワイライトタウン
ホロー要塞:グレートマウ
Vorpal泉

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm not smart enough to answer it and I definitely don't know Japanese.

Random BS
That's how I read it.

Also you are REALLY STUPID. Want to know why? Sakurai himself said Development for Smash 4 isn't until OCTOBER. You can't possibly know anything because he doesn't even have a team together.

Want to get even stupider?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL NO SORRY SON BUT YOU LOSE.

How bad can you get. YOU HAD THE JAPANESE IN ENGLISH FIRST AND JUST CHANGED IT.

To make things even better you couldn't answer my question the specifically addressed you, stop acting like you speak Japanese

OK, I'm getting the Smash 4 thread people. They know even more than I do. Brb

Scatz

Smash Champion
Watch it pal, you have no idea what I am capable of.
LMAO! Bro, let me help you out since you trolling or being completely ignorant. No one cares what you're talking about right now because you're talking bull**** without anything to back it up. You're making yourself even more free cause you're tryna shutdown a site that's owned by MLG. I couldn't care less what you're capable of, cause you're presenting no threat to be one.

****ing chumps man. Getting bodied every day of the week.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
^ You still fail to address any of my points. John I ask that you don't reply to him any further until he shows some real knowledge, that the stuff he makes up in his head and when he sits by his life size picture of Sakurai worshiping it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol ok I'll wifi. It doesn't make a difference that you still don't know what you are talking about, and couldn't respond to me with actual points. :awesome:

Alp, I know I'm getting trolled. :)

This is pretty funny though when troll can't keep up at his own game.

D

Deleted member

@SmasherLink: Don't pretend that you know these characters are going to be in. Either you an absolutely delusional person who has incredibly unrealistic expectations or a troll. And you honestly say that we're getting so much third-party support, yet disregard the most likely one (Mega Man)? I call bull****.

You can get in trouble for stuff like this.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Smasher, if possible, I'd like to keep it down to a 1v1, if it's all the same to you.

If everyone gets in each other's way, I won't exactly be able to derive a good measure of your ability, y'know what I mean? Details are in the message I just sent you.

Iblis, Steam, is that alright?

@ Everyone else, I swear if any of you mention OBVIOUS things that we all already know...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@SmasherLink: Don't pretend that you know these characters are going to be in. Either you an absolutely delusional person who has incredibly unrealistic expectations or a troll. And you honestly say that we're getting so much third-party support, yet disregard the most likely one (Mega Man)? I call bull****.

You can get in trouble for stuff like this.
Yoooo this is my man!

Lol I'll get "creamed".

I just say. Lol ok.

LOL ok John. I get next though! or least post a vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom