• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
That's really ******** if you ask me LOOOL.

----

people stop debating about : if Sonic is better than peach, if Kirby is good or if ganon is better than zelda.

Who cares? Metaknight, Diddy, Snake, Falco still **** at tourneys.

hell I don't even understand why would someone main a low tier? Is like being a pro athlete and choose the worst athletic shoe ever because you want to look cool at the competition.

:S

idk about others but I play lower tiers because they have LESS options. you'll almost always know the best option with a low tier but with a high tier they have so many options that it can be more mentally straining deciding what to go for rather than just a staple combo

people stop debating about : if Sonic is better than peach, if Kirby is good or if ganon is better than zelda.

Who cares? Metaknight, Diddy, Snake, Falco still **** at tourneys.

hell I don't even understand why would someone main a low tier? Is like being a pro athlete and choose the worst athletic shoe ever because you want to look cool at the competition.

Counter argument.
**** top tier. Everyone know's they **** at tournament. Who cares about characters that are not going to change.

Now, mid and low tier. That's interesting. Sonic thought bottom tier, now in mid tier a couple years later. Mid&Low is dynamic and always changing. Far more interesting.

Plus, mid/low provide us with other characters to prevent us from growing bored of this game in 6 months.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Why don't we all shut the **** up and talk about how melee pikachu should be 3rd best on the tier list because Axe placed as high as ESAM at a national and Pikachu is 3rd best so logically we can conclude by viewing these two tournament results that pikachu is a 3rd best character in melee.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby should be top tier because I can beat Classic in Very Hard with him. I also used him against Tabuu when he had a small amount of life left and won. And, I beat my mom and dad in Brawl with Kirby. Plus, his games are AWEOSME!@@!!

Oh and, what good Kirby mainer is still active in tourneys?

BSP

Smash Legend
Chuee that's what I'm saying. Axe is showing that pikachu can do well. Why would the mbr ignore that?

My reason for mid and low tier: I think my character is underrated, and people pay more attention to lower tier mains that do well. If u win with MK, ur just another MK. Take top 5 with peach for example, you're acknowledged a good bit more

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
y.b.m. just beat keitaro 30 seconds ago

shugo made inui rage quit within 20 seconds on RC. best stream ever

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Except that being a decent player and wearing a very stylish shoe designed by or for you can make you a lot more money in the long run by way of sponsorships and royalties. See Bee Wallace and Stephon Marbury.
There's Y.b.M., but that's about it.
doesnt he main zss now?

sounds epic

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Was it recorded or something, or will it be accessible on the stream later? I'd like to see it.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Was it recorded or something, or will it be accessible on the stream later? I'd like to see it.
i hope so. inui got roofied by shugo then came straight down and started to get d-tilt infinited

Steam

Smash Hero
Why don't we all shut the **** up and talk about how melee pikachu should be 3rd best on the tier list because Axe placed as high as ESAM at a national and Pikachu is 3rd best so logically we can conclude by viewing these two tournament results that pikachu is a 3rd best character in melee.
good exageration.

again, it should mean something but it still has to average with the other results... you'd need more consistancy for that drastic of a bump...

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Here is what they should do:
Put Link in Sonic's Place
Put DK in 35th Tier Spot
Put Lucario 3 places Up
Put Ganondorf 5 places up
Put Mario above Fox

All this coming from one of Super Smash Bros. Melee X's creators. Better be lucky I am a creator of SSBMX, thus Making the Poster Now. Later, the plans. Top Secret.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I went into the BR and was going to count how many people had DK over peach but it turned out to be a minority. like 3/16 at first so i stopped. but someone had sonic over peach i think.

and a certain someone placed DK under PT :mad: 2-3 spot away from low tier!!!
4/16.
I derped and placed Peach above DK for some bizarre reason.
I really shouldn't be posting late at night.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Here is what they should do:
Put Link in Sonic's Place
Put DK in 35th Tier Spot
Put Lucario 3 places Up
Put Ganondorf 5 places up
Put Mario above Fox

All this coming from one of Super Smash Bros. Melee X's creators. Better be lucky I am a creator of SSBMX, thus Making the Poster Now. Later, the plans. Top Secret.
After your first 6 lines of BS, I didn't understand a word you said. Your argument is as bad as your character.

Just hope you know.

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Some characters have such a ridiculous level of skill required to perform that its impossible to compare how good they are because there isn't enough player data.

Somehow Fox becomes Godlike at TKD's level but there's literally no middleground between him and the 2nd best Fox. It's clear that TKD is incredibly skilled, but comparing the skill of TKD, Illmatic, and X is impossible because some characters are ONLY good at top level and anyone who can't access all of their options won't be able to even mildly compete. Imo Sonic and Fox especially become exponentially better, while Snake doesn't become THAT much better from mid to top level.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
You want to know a few new characters. Well, there is Sora, Goku, Riku, Vegeta, and Vaati in the game SSBM X. As with returning characters Young Link, Roy and Mewtwo.

This is for the Upcoming WiiU Smash Bros. Game.

And though you people say that I am trolling, who's to say that you are trolling, flaming, or even harassing me? Leave...me...alone, harassers, or I will report this website.

Link is the true power of Smash, that is why they say he is more balanced than Mario, and Meta Knight. I wonder why Sonic is THAT high, when obviously he sucks balls. His speed accounts for low accuracy attacks, that being an accuracy of only 17%, whilst Ganondorf has 67% accuracy, and Link has 87% accuracy. Link accounts for Great Accuracy, Good Judgemental Speed, Great Strength, Good Overall Dodging, Best Recovery Roll in the Game, Most Attacks, Highest Recovery Move in the game, and His account to actually give One Hit KOs w/o a Smash Ball. He also has a recovery wall jump.

Link Stats:
Accuracy: 87%
Strength: 100%
Speed: 75%
Dodge: 112%
Recovery Roll: 120%
Attack Perc.: 150%
Recovery Total: 90 Ft. (Whereas Ness has 75 Ft. and Lucas has 85 Ft.)
Win % Total: 92%
Hit % Total: 93.2%
Damage Dealt: 33,002,878%
Damage Taken: 22,509,127%
Damage Healed: 17, 798, 010%

Link's Winning Chance against 3 MKs on the same team on Level 9: 65%

In terms of Winning, Link has 91.287%

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You want to know a few new characters. Well, there is Sora, Goku, Riku, Vegeta, and Vaati in the game SSBM X. As with returning characters Young Link, Roy and Mewtwo.

This is for the Upcoming WiiU Smash Bros. Game.

And though you people say that I am trolling, who's to say that you are trolling, flaming, or even harassing me? Leave...me...alone, harassers, or I will report this website.
You have to be mentally ********.

And not a single second more was wasted before SmasherLink was put on ignore list.
Yeah Im ignoring him.
grats on being the first person on my ignore list.
I third this motion.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Fourthing this motion, and demanding a mod ban this troll already.

Will you please do your job, who ever is the mod for this sub-board? :( Obvious troll is obvious.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
I am here because I want to inform you, that THERE WILL BE NO MORE BRAWL TIER LISTS ANYMORE.

Do not take my ideas, and have a nice day.

I see you four are obvious trolls due to unkindness toward others, saying what you want not regarding tier lists, and calling a mod. I think I WILL have to report this thread to the Internet Services, and have this website locked until further notice, or until I get an apology. I will lock this by this weekend, so do your things, and have a nice week while it lasts.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
1. Masahiro Sakurai

2. I rate #1 To Myself. My friends rate me #1 as well, and they are really great Smashers, there's one that BARELY BEAT ME. I shot him up with an Up Smash with Link. And this is around 50 Pro Smashers.

3. Steam, change that avatar from Riolu to Lucario, maybe that is the personality of you, a child.

4. If you want to see either the grown up part of me, or the berserk smasher part, (1) Take me off the ignore lists. (2) Come to my house, and we will play SSBB.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Ugh, fine.

I see myself as an average player, the three worst characters are probably Ganon, Jiggly, and Falcon.

(inb4 Jiggly mains rage)

And what I meant is, do you have a friend code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom