• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
editing it out doesn't really do much when 2 people have already quoted it lolol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I seriously would not open my mouth if I was you.
Prove him wrong though...
Well Chaz just got 2nd at a FL tourney. Outplacing both N1ckriddle and S3ibrik

so...:awesome:

Also... Mike places basically 90% of the time on West Coast but they never post their tourney results on Smashboards, and EU has Leon and Mr. R dominating.

:awesome:

It seems like your statement is invalid my dear fellow
Only for the Marth part.
last weekend there was a tournament where Leon was playing against Staco (MK) and leaded 2:0 (bo5). Then Staco made a comeback to 2:2 and Leon switched to Peach and won.

moral of the story? :D

oh at that tournament Orion got seventh, he's about to get the same placing as in the USA.
Europe too good :p
:troll:
And thats the Mario syndrome of average = bad
Indeed.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
last weekend there was a tournament where Leon was playing against Staco (MK) and leaded 2:0 (bo5). Then Staco made a comeback to 2:2 and Leon switched to Peach and won.

moral of the story? :D

oh at that tournament Orion got seventh, he's about to get the same placing as in the USA.
Europe too good :p
<3 this post

Glad to hear Leon does still use Peach

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
But only when he's getting his *** handed to him, apparently.

Sad though, Leon's peach is so fun to watch. :(
That shows his faith in his ability with the character despite moving on to Marth. I dig it. :3

Yami is mad fun to watch too.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Translation is to not feed a troll who is feeding another troll :urg:

I really hope I'm not feeding yet another troll with this post 0.0
j/k ^^

:059:
God it's like a horrible posting human centipede.

Staz

Smash Lord
Honestly is Zelda really that bad? I've always had problem fighting againts her as a falco. IMO she should be at least a little bit higher.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. zelda actually does better than 'horrible horrible ****' in the matchup against falco.
2. its still pretty bad tho, your probably having trouble because your trying to approach zelda because your lasers are getting reflected.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah Bair and Nair OOS are never used :awesome:

Also yeah fair->2xjab is totally underused :awesome:

Oh, and look, a Peach player saying PEach will start winning things, it's almost as though I read this all the time and it never actually happens because Peach is bad :awesome:

Seriously though Marth players and Peach players should stop talking about good their character is and start placing with them
Um...... didn't u used to say Peach was an underrated character?

Anyway, surprised she hasn't dropped actually between the last 4 lists. Hope she does not drop because even without results I don't know if she is worse than any of the characters below her overall. Good matchups, just need results to show it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Um...... didn't u used to say Peach was an underrated character?

Anyway, surprised she hasn't dropped actually between the last 4 lists. Hope she does not drop because even without results I don't know if she is worse than any of the characters below her overall. Good matchups, just need results to show it.
he knows nothing, leave em. And she won't rise. Cause they only see tourny results. All these peeeeeeeeeeople care about!

Que es brawl numbre ness
oye loco, tu hablas esponal!?!?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
he knows nothing, leave em. And she won't rise. Cause they only see tourny results. All these peeeeeeeeeeople care about!
I'd be more pissed if it were based on potential or something.

Characters like Sheik and Pit ride that wave for miles without their character's mains really needing to prove ****.

That method's also given to bias moreso than results.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
it only goes that way to characters the bbr think matter and say the hell with everyone else or dont care about.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
what exactly does sheik ride the wave of? low mid tier? almost low tier?
that's like saying ganon rides the wave of potential.

Steam

Smash Hero
it only goes that way to characters the bbr think matter and say the hell with everyone else or dont care about.
butthurt post is butthurt.

but seriously using results is much more reliable...

you're either using facts or opinions basically...

there should obviously be a balance... but still

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
butthurt post is butthurt.

but seriously using results is much more reliable...

you're either using facts or opinions basically...

there should obviously be a balance... but still
butt hurt hurt? No im drunk....

and i ant mad at ****. I'm speaking the truth. and not only talking about my charater. man you annoying as ****, hahaha!

Steam

Smash Hero
you're not in the BBR so you can't say what goes on behind closed doors... though ever since their group discussion on Lucario I've thought them to be kinda uneducated on other characters (probably because there isn't a single lucario user in the BBR)

Are there even results to justify peach's matchups? what peachs have beaten top D3s in the past ever?

and you just have deal with it I guess... until peach places higher than what her current placing would suggest she places.

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey guys lets discuss how foolish the BBR is for not having Diddy at #2

Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.

But seriously, Diddy is clearly #2.

Edit #2 WHERE IS MY NEW Sig

Edit #3 god I swear Smashboards is always messing with me. I NEVER EVER want to use my sig, but then when I want to, I can't.

Sadface.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey guys lets discuss how foolish the BBR is for not having Diddy at #2

Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.
Sig please show up.

But seriously, Diddy is clearly #2.

Edit #2 WHERE IS MY NEW Sig

Edit #3 god I swear Smashboards is always messing with me. I NEVER EVER want to use my sig, but then when I want to, I can't.

Sadface.
i still think people need to get better at not letting diddy get away with using terribly predictable moves to recover

If you wanna make your sig appear, quote something

MAGIC
sometimes that doesn't work for new sigs.
multiquote always works tho.
awesomeface.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
TBH i dont care if my sig shows or not. If it feels the time is right, let it be so, if not, it just lessens the clutter on the site.

And imo Diddy is a solid 2 atm, Snake & Falco haven't been in near as many top placing as Diddy has as of the last good while.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
If tier lists should be based on results then Ganondorf wouldn't be the worst character in the game.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Characters like Sheik and Pit ride that wave for miles without their character's mains really needing to prove ****.
American mains perhaps.

Japan mains proves enough with their top of the metagame Pits that he has a great deal more potential then what is being exerted here.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I thought tier lists were supposed to grade the potential of the characters, not which characters have good mains at the time.

It's interesting how people say that X mains need to step it up and make their character's spot rise, as if it should be results-based, yet the fact they think this rise is possible suggests they're making an assessment of how the char should be performing, despite there being no results, which is a potential argument.

That's why no one tells Ganon mains to step it up, because no one thinks he has the potential to rise.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you're not in the BBR so you can't say what goes on behind closed doors... though ever since their group discussion on Lucario I've thought them to be kinda uneducated on other characters (probably because there isn't a single lucario user in the BBR)

Are there even results to justify peach's matchups? what peachs have beaten top D3s in the past ever?

and you just have deal with it I guess... until peach places higher than what her current placing would suggest she places.
Peach players suck. Thats why I don't base things with her o9n tourny results. People but the blame on characters too much. But never wanna blame themselfs like they are doing it all right. So lets not give me that. Maybe if here was a Peach on pro level, then I might by this. But there isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom