• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hurrah, good job BBR, seems like a very solid list :D

wolf wanted so sadly to move up but you couldnt let him do that D: but at least he didnt go down :3
woot ike though, now both my mains are just semi junk instead of complete junk

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
FIRST WARIO TO COMMENT!

My only issue with the tier list: Zelda/Shiek is above Sonic and Ike, while Shiek is below those two. I found it hard to believe Zelda contributed enough to bump over Sonic and Ike

just86

Smash Rookie
For whatever reason, I thought more characters would be joining "Top Tier". I don't know if it's accurate or not, but it's gratifying to learn that I guessed right.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Olimar is the man!

No more low tier tournies for ike now xD. which basically means he isn't going to make it anywhere now. lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I really think Peach should have moved up too, but oh well, there's always next time. This list definitely turned out great overall, I have a few quams with it but mostly I'm very happy with it :)
QFT

:peach:

I still think this is a good list though. I'm pleased Ike is just below Sonic and finally in mid tier. Surprisingly, I'm pleased to see that Zelda and Shiek have been combined for a spot but also have their own seperate spots. Glad to see Pit, DK, Bowser, Zelda and Ganon (lol) drop

Fox's jump was expected but its nowhere near as outrageous as Pits was in the last list. Tbh its warranted and he seems rightly placed atm. Pleased to see Wario in the Top 5 again and Olimar top of High Tier

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I highly approve of this tier list :)

And I'm also SO glad to see Olimar move up. #8? Very top of B tier? Barring the unlikely discovery of some new broken technique, this is where he should stay forever and always ^_^

iLink

Smash Champion
Agree with it for the most part. I don't think Pit should have dropped THAT much though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Link won't **** low tier when Mario, Lucas, and CF hold him down.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
Not a lot of extreme changes aside from a handful of characters...

Does that means the BBR feels like they're getting closer to an accurate finalized list?

*Ponder.*
just because alot of peope agree on something does not make it right, the ruleset will change new players coming in blah blah blah this is far from finalised they thought melee's tier list was going to be the last and then they released another.

oh btw

Pokemon trainer Just because there is one guy who's incredibly good with a character does not make that character good.

D

Deleted member

Ah...poor Lucas. :(

I honestly don't see why Wolf didn't move up at all in this list. He's been having pretty decent tournament results. Yet Fox doesn't have as much to show and he gets up into C tier? It even says in his movement explanation that it's more concerning his potential, which should NEVER be the case concerning character placement.

Ike's boost seems like a bit much, but there was no question that he was gonna get a boost this list. Great Job Ike players!

D

Deleted member

Lol@bowser ****** low tier, he doesnt even beat a lot of low tier characters, and isnt even good

i like the list though

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Link won't **** low tier when Mario, Lucas, and CF hold him down.
You really sure Link is that bad in those matchups? I personally think he beats Lucas, goes about even with Falcon, while yes he does lose to Mario.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
with a new tier at their fingertips ganon mains will now sweep the nation, providing even more all powerful ganon ****, you'd best watch out high, mid and low tiers, ganon is coming for you

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it also shows their place movement if you hover over the icons.
fancy~*~

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Come on....just one more -1 for Zelda....lets do eeet.

Decent list overall I think. <3 the Zelda/Sheik addition. Good place for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom