• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

forward

Smash Champion
TBH guys I don't know how successful Brawl would be if we ran it on the 15th as well, seeing as how there is already a brawl tourney on the 7th.

But maybe there is. More comments needed.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Alright, mother****ers, I'm sick and ****ing tired of all of the god ****ed **** talk, and trolling that Phoenix, Sierra Vista, and Socal have been directing toward me. It's totally unfounded, and unjustified. You're all supposed to be people who I viewed as my friends (not counting socal), yet all I get are your unrelenting teasing, and scorn.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Alright, mother****ers, I'm sick and ****ing tired of all of the god ****ed **** talk, and trolling that Phoenix, Sierra Vista, and Socal have been directing toward me. It's totally unfounded, and unjustified. You're all supposed to be people who I viewed as my friends (not counting socal), yet all I get are your unrelenting teasing, and scorn.
... deal with it.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

*HUGS*

Feel better? :D

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Rubyiris, seems to me like most of your posts are negative even when it's unwarranted. I agree that this state is full of **** talkers though... honestly, it's one of the things I dislike about the AZ community. It's a divided community full of people that can't resist taking pot-shots at each other.

Obviously this doesn't include everybody--the cool people know who they are. But there's a hell of a lot of negativity and it's not a lot of fun :(

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Show me proof that I've been negative, when it's been unwarrented. I've done nothing but help the community, yet I'm treated like ****.

And no, I shouldn't have to ****ing deal with it.

*Edit*

I'd like to see who you consider to be "cool." so I can laugh at it. =\

Twin_A

Smash Champion
*Cough move to New Mexico were you'll be treated withrespect cough*

Take a few deep breaths and relax/restart you guys. Drop grudges and stop the **** talk, problem solved :D

Or so one would hope >.>

The world of pro video games always has harsh crap talking and hating, but you have to look past that at the fun thats in it you guys. Or you could do what Taj and I did, if someone bugs you, put on the gloves and settle it :D

Corigames

Smash Hero
The only reason he does that is he knows he'll beat everyone else, but people think because they are raging they can win...

Also, AZ is just a bunch of fickle ***-holes. Once you make everyone here not your friend is when you best get along with everyone here.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
^ The "problem" is only perpetuated with name calling. Chill out

TBH guys I don't know how successful Brawl would be if we ran it on the 15th as well, seeing as how there is already a brawl tourney on the 7th.

But maybe there is. More comments needed.
The 7th should suffice just fine for brawling

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Rubyiris, seems to me like most of your posts are negative even when it's unwarranted. I agree that this state is full of **** talkers though... honestly, it's one of the things I dislike about the AZ community. It's a divided community full of people that can't resist taking pot-shots at each other.

Obviously this doesn't include everybody--the cool people know who they are. But there's a hell of a lot of negativity and it's not a lot of fun :(
am i cool ;D

i wish i was a melee elitist instead of a brawl scrub

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i think you kind of set yourself up sometimes xander, and rage quitting doesnt help...but youre a good player and if you cant have fun playing a game, cuz thats what this is, then you shouldn't play. yes competition is fun, but if you always take it so seriously all the time then its not fun, not only for you but for other people too. Yes **** talking is part of competition, in most activities, but you have to look past it like was mentioned, really, you do. i would like to think of myself as your friend, but its hard sometimes to want to hang out if i know the atmosphere is going to change by you being there. thats just me sorry you seem to get it rough

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well, I'm still kinda unhappy that Chuckie, Coty, Tony, and Rob are all "retired."

also, to answer Jackie's post:

Jackie: You play kinda weird and I probably didn't play you enough, so I dunno.

Christopher Woods: good; went about 40/60 to 60/40 with me depending who was on point and who wasn't.

Elvis: Pretty good; probably isn't on the level of Chris and Jackie, but eh.

Forward: Worst Fox/Falco I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

I didn't really play against anyone else enough to really say anything

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up players. After a long SuperCon the fun has ended but for those who could not make it or for those who want to remember everything that was at SuperCon take a look at the great pictures and other media from the event:

SuperCon 2009 Pictures:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=sc&cat=56

Note: All pictures were captured by Brian "WhiteWorm" LaCount and Erin of the Colorado Cutthroat Chapter

SuperCon 2009 video:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/LivefromSuperCon.php

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Ruby i can't speak for the rest of SV, but you kinda came in the thread a little hostile it doesn't matter who started it you mess with one SV player be prepared to deal with us all. yeah we all kinda ganged up on you but SV sticks together and cover each others back. Its what we do.

no hard feelings though from me, your a good player, but stop getting so angry though calm down. Enjoy the game winning only really matters in tourneys, and ranked matches besides that, it's just a game.

GREATEST REALLIFE NATURE PICTURE EVER!!!!! (sfw, no worries lol)

It's
a falcon kicking a fox in the FACE!
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2656/22473080xf6.jpg
WIN :chuckle:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, that's quite enough. This thread is not to be used to list grievances against other members. If there are issues on this forum, take it to forum disputes. If it's IRL, then settle it IRL.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It's a divided community full of people that can't resist taking pot-shots at each other.
how will we take our minds off the heat?

The only reason he does that is he knows he'll beat everyone else, but people think because they are raging they can win...

Also, AZ is just a bunch of fickle ***-holes. Once you make everyone here not your friend is when you best get along with everyone here.
it's like that one time Light punched me. now I think he's the coolest.

GREATEST REALLIFE NATURE PICTURE EVER!!!!! (sfw, no worries lol)

It's
a falcon kicking a fox in the FACE!
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2656/22473080xf6.jpg
i just came.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
rubyiris, don't take the troll bait!

As a heartfelt fellow member of the AZ Smash community, that is my dearly advice towards YOU! :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hahahahaha!

My brother is back in town now so prepare to get your minds ***** come the 8th :D

Fun fact, my only infraction was given to me by AltF4... jerk >.>

Haha kidding.

Anyways see you guys Saturday.

Tai you should come down just cuz. You Axe Bryce Tag and the rest were all chill.

<3

And Taj don't retire. At least go to Pound 4. I'll give you a dollar if you do :p

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Still no Phoenix ride volunteers... is nobody in Phoenix going to the NM tourney? I wanna see some **** magic tricks but a $300 plane ticket is a bit much.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Dark Shifter get covered! And someone give that man a ride! I would offer to go pick you guys up but you know how it is >.>

lol

Whoever gives Phoenix smashrs a ride I will teach one good magic trick or technique (And not that little crappy one I taight you guys at Genesis that still works lol) :D

And Dark Shifter believe it or not we've actually gotten a lot better since Genesis lol. Practice makes perfect right?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
never been to an oos tourney and i would give you a ride with me wobbles if i didnt start training for my new job that weekend : /

im going to New mexico if i can saturday off!
and ill give anyone 15 bucks if they pick me up/house me/then drop me off at the airport at 5 in the morning for that brawl tournament on friday (the venue is like 12 miles from the airport)

Top Bottom