• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm only planning on it being Melee but if you want to bring Brawl then thats cool with me. Also, don't need TV's but I have an extra cube so if someone wants to bring an extra Melee disc, please do so.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Duffy, your page settings are the ****ed up version. Get it right and use the ones everyone else uses. Links will be screwed up for you.
---
CREA, what's your address?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Ok my address is 1907 W Cortez Circle in Chandler. Easiest way is to take 101 Guadalupe or Elliot exit, go to Dobson, turn east on Summit, first left, then its on the right side of the street and there will be a silver mazda parked on a bunch of rocks.
People can start showing up around 1:00.

My phone number is 801-671-2533 if you need directions.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So, pokey...

Any idea when People Mover 2 is?

If it's anytime from May 23rd - May 30th, I might not be able to make it.

fark

Smash Apprentice
bad news folks... people mover 2 may not happen till july due to complications. maybe even august since im sure most of you will too cheap to make it to the venue a few weeks after genesis.

fark

Smash Apprentice
well we cant do it in may for personal reasons, devistation is in the end of june and then genesis is in july. so we can do july if you guys arent too cheap to do it again at the end of the month. if no the next one wont be till august

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Thank God for KirbyKing!

There is now officially only one man of pie in Arizona smash and that's Nick

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
why did you change your name? and I wanted mine changed to Wookie Dumpling, but no one said they could/would :(

cheesecake as pie FOREVERRRR

also, tom come to the next weekly!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully, I proved my skills on the way to New Mex.
LOL GOOD LUCK

It's almost impossible to convince AZ to travel in-state.
Well I've found renewed motivation to make you all come here, and I hope my motivation will magically transfer to you. So get off your lazy ***es and come to Abq.
None of you want to see El Paso or Amarillo or even CO?
Just make G-mo drive here again. See, I've already got your driver lined up.

I've looked over the last few pages and it seems like you guys are willing to go to GENESIS and DEVASTATION - and you are already beginning to plan it out. Still, the rest of the thread is filled with AZ kids that want things to do but are too lazy to actually start something. I heard that you are in the process of hosting a big tourney on May 30th?
Ditch that plan and go with ours.

T_T if this doesn't work, then tell me what will work Tai. Once again, here's the thread Albuquerque's M.U.S.T. C.O.M.E.
Major Unbelievable Smash Tournament, Composed of Mostly Epicness ;)

Vat-Zero!

Smash Rookie
Well I've found renewed motivation to make you all come here, and I hope my motivation will magically transfer to you. So get off your lazy ***es and come to Abq.

I've looked over the last few pages and it seems like you guys are willing to go to GENESIS and DEVASTATION - and you are already beginning to plan it out. Still, the rest of the thread is filled with AZ kids that want things to do but are too lazy to actually start something. I heard that you are in the process of hosting a big tourney on May 30th?

T_T if this doesn't work, then tell me what will work Tai. Once again, here's the thread Albuquerque's M.U.S.T. C.O.M.E.
Your an idiot! I'm back, and things will change in AZ as they did when I arrived. No one wants to go to gay mex, alb. god. Go play with yourself. az too good, ****, the end.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yes, volunteer someone to drive 7-8 hours back and forth. I'm sure he appreciates this. And no, we actually don't really care to see El Paso, Amarillo, or Colorado.

No, we're not hosting a tourney on May 30th. And if your thing IS on May 30th (I haven't checked), I already have a better OOS tournament to go to, and it's a closer drive.

Why me?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
why did you change your name? and I wanted mine changed to Wookie Dumpling, but no one said they could/would :(

cheesecake as pie FOREVERRRR

also, tom come to the next weekly!
The pie will forever bind us ;)

Besides, a pie lovers by any other name still have good taste :)

It wasn't at Jade's last week right? Where'd you have the one this last Friday? I seem to recall talk of a lounge at the UofA

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy, depending on where the next one is this coming weekend, we are going.

It probably be at Jade's or Nick's Lounge area, those seem to be the most frequented spots, it will probably be on a Friday or Saturday.

There, we will teach you to Melee.

Top Bottom