• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Statistics

Smash Cadet
you guys been watching the new videos from the tournament?

Ka, you now have the "fear aura" you lucky *******.

On a related note, Wario's Fsmash is stupid good... you HAVE to sidestep or be Snake to retaliate, and it eats a CHUNK of shield. I think I get it now.

fark

Smash Apprentice
thats awesome haha
i didnt even know i had one put on me
it must have fallen off

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
ooman that was funny. I wish i couldve been there! I srsly am getting jealous that all the tourneys are in the phoenix area. Not in the tucson area

PXG

Smash Journeyman
God I haven't posted in so long.....no one to play in NJ........GAH! How is everyone doing by the way? Does Nicknyte still suck at this game? :p

Corigames

Smash Hero
Oh, hai there AZ. You miss me while I posted as Trent?

Anyway, good times at Yammers... thing. Got to play Taj, get insulted by Taj, get beat-up by Taj, the usual. Glad to see my gay-*** Pit stands a chance against people who aren't Trent and his Falco.

Got my Revolution shirt, so you will see me sporting this to any and all functions, because Goop is the ****.

Anything else that needs to be said shall be when it needs to.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
God I haven't posted in so long.....no one to play in NJ........GAH! How is everyone doing by the way? Does Nicknyte still suck at this game? :p
Go play Mew2King or something. No johns, *****.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, PXG, I used to live in Jersey until Y2K. My best friend still lives there. Where in Jersey are you (were you?) at? I'm from North / West Jersey. Phillipsburg to be precise.

Top Bottom