• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

bubz

Smash Rookie
theres always a way of helping it.
and no, im sorry..........but for some people you really cant..........its just the truth. no offense but thats just like saying everyone is going to be a pro at melee. its just not going to happen. like mango said some people are just destined to fail...........
Norwalk.

Anyways Plup is an upcoming Samus player who regularly does well vs Florida's best and has taken sets off Colbol,Linguini and even Hbox.
lol you say everyone is an upcoming player and you always say that theyve taken sets off hbox and i never see or hear about them after that XD

Jane

Smash Hero
im a firm believer in the "you can do anything you set your mind to" mentality. Your biggest obstacle is yourself, etc, etc

Light_

Smash Apprentice
A little late to the conversation, I apologize.

I pretty much cheered for everyone from AZ at Genesis 2. If I didn't it was either because I was playing my own matches, was watching my pool, was watching ANOTHER AZ player play, hanging out with other smashers, or just couldn't find you.

Another case would be that you didn't hear me. I blame myself because I am not very loud... I was cheering for Jackie and he didn't even realize it until after the set was over!

Anyway, I have to agree that it does feel nice to be recognized in the melee scene. I feel a sort of deserved pride when I enter my matches and I hear from people I don't even know say, "Watch out, Light is a really good Peach player." But it is a double edged sword because then people will start to expect you to do really well, so... when you fall short, it can hurt.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Anyway, I have to agree that it does feel nice to be recognized in the melee scene. But it is a double edged sword because then people will start to expect you to do really well, so... when you fall short, it can hurt.
That's why being the underdog rocks.

Win-win situations. <------------------This is an awesome color.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hey Coty, I cheered for you, lol. Mostly because you're easier to beat than Rob, but I digress.

...I cheer for Tim, M2k, any falco main, and anyone who I have an easier time with. :3c

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Hey Coty, I cheered for you, lol. Mostly because you're easier to beat than Rob, but I digress.

...I cheer for Tim, M2k, any falco main, and anyone who I have an easier time with. :3c
I think you don't quite understand what cheering is for lol

But thanks anyways :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
nah, i think cheering for people that you beat/have beaten is valid

i was cheering my heart out for shoyo in our R3 Genesis 2 pools

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
well cali busted so when you guys are having a smashfest shoot me a text, 5209048341 ctb wants to smash and soon will probably be able to host like we used to.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
LC got the most garlicky breadsticks I've ever seen. I smell them, and I think of Makoto's manfeets.

All those dogs need is some EXTRA VIRGIN Olive Oil. Oily Manfeets.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Just so everyone knows, because I'm getting sick of being told this. I understand that Corey is to be referred to as a ma'am, miss, female, lady, etc. Don't get on tissy fits with me if I refer to her as a guy every once in a while, dammit. I knew her before her decision, and she is still a bro afterwards. Take a damn joke. God. Anyway, Corey, wassup my handsomely pretty ***ga? I'm not insensitive at all. I don't refer to Corey as a guy, as "he", in order to piss her off. I'm sorry if I am not politically correct all the time, but I have mad love for Corey, and I've always had. Now GET OFF MAI NUTS.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what was the last tournament that GG7 was at?
and what was the last tournament that Forward was at?

Top Bottom