• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

bubz

Smash Rookie
Cry me a river Joey. At the last Tucson tourney, all of Tucson (all 4 of them lolz) cheered against me in my set with Rob, and only person from our Phoenix crew (props to Frosty <3) cheered for me(Tai where you at?!).

You can't expect for more than one or two of your friends to be present at your POOLS matches at big tourneys, there are WAY too many opportunities to play new and good players for any group to stay together long. I went to OC3 with friends from two different states, how many of them cheered me on in my pools matches? Zero, but I still cheered like crazy for Sean and Tony. They win more, they get (and have earned) more hype.
wow alright then theres no point in arguing about these topics cause im always the wrong one anyways to you people.........then theres always one person who HAS to agree and add to the sourness. so next time i post remind me to not waste my time ok? bye

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yes, joey
everyone in arizona hates you and chooses to take the opposite side just for the sake of opposing you

it's not like people can actually disagree with you and think you're wrong
that would be ludicrous

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I meant to say "more than YOU realize" oops. Anyways I'm not very hype unless I'm talking **** to Chris or Rusty for whatever reason jaja. I do coach though, and Phil Jackson is much more useful than the cheerleaders ever were.

Tim and Elvis, pm me your numbers!

WHERE HAS GUILLERMO BEEN?

:phone:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well they dont have to be such douchebags about it when they do
it's because you're being so confrontational about it to begin with. if you were more tactful, maybe people would disagree with you more respectfully.

don't expect people to not respond to you with hostility when every single word of your intial post exhumed a sense of moral and intellectual superiority while being so in-your-face and thuggish about it.

you essentially tried to insult everyone in arizona personally, and then you tried to pass your observations as some raw, gritty, home-spun truth by concluding your point with "real mother ****ing talk." that type of shock value only works when you were successful in the first step of "convincing the audience to realize some sort of uncomfortable truth." it backfires (a lot) when they don't pick up what you're putting down in the first place, and in fact, disagree with you, almost entirely. it comes off as angsty, confrontational, and pretty much like you're trying to pick a fight.

stop trying to act like everyone else is to blame and that you're always in the right

Jane

Smash Hero
^and even more science. lmao

youre still cool in my book joey, dont take my agreeing with tais **** post personally, haha.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Everyone stop being *****es right now and get to playing first to 20 sets with each other already. Gogogogogogogogo

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@Vector
You played Yoshi for how long before stopping? I remember playing you without Yoshi in 08, I think, before I went back home. Then, by the time I came back out here less than a year later, you had pretty much quit playing. How are you suppose to get THAT famous in such a short time? Maybe my time frames are off, but it didn't feel like a long enough spam to merit the attention that, probably, you deserved for being good with Yoshi.

My opinion.

Also, I want to finish my set with Kyle and play a set with Xander. I was having a 3 stock comeback on your Peach when you had to play your bracket game. So pissed >:(
I'm actually going to open up a lil bit here.. i've kept this concealed for a long time.. for the most part I'm over this now, I just want everyone to know how I had felt at the time this was happening.. months ago... Please you dont have to respond, just understand.. Again my apologies AZ Community..

Actually i still play Yoshi actually.. ^^ I even still play! n_n; Lately I haven't attended any tournies, at the weeklies, I had a phase in which, I felt mistreated by the AZ community to an extent. I was just like Tony, i'd show up to your tournaments, mainly just to commentate with Tony, and enjoy all of your company. n_n. After a long talk w/Tony, about a few things, I had realized that it wasn't really AZ, having a grudge towards me or anything. I used to be a Falco main, I was arguably in the runnings for Top 5, in our state's PR. Then, completely out of the blue, I announce, I'm finished with Falco, and will main Yoshi.

OFC, Yoshi, is much worse, than Falco, so my success, ceased, and slowed tremendously. Most people were trying to push me to go back to Falco, rather than play Yoshi, because Yoshi's (easy) or not fun to play or whomever, because of his limitations.... I had gotten more upset because, "Angel" then showed up, showed his admiration for Yoshi, and nobody had given him, the same BS, I was going thru. I felt, Wow, if I play Yoshi, everyone hates it but he can play him, and it be completely fine....(Granted I can understand, because he's WAS A YOSHI MAIN, at the time, and I had just made the switch but still) To this day, I have a limitless respect for Angel, that guys pretty awesome :p. Anyway, I had felt very disrespected on that aspect. It seemed AZ was too selfish, and wanted me to play a better character, just to help further develop their own game, (which is also fine), but I wanted to do it my own way(s). People began to not want to play me UNLESS I played Falco, Fox, Samus, Mewtwo, or my much better characters and I pretty much said "F*ck that noise, I'm doing things my way...

I've actually have already had a long discussion with someone about this months ago, about letting a player choose, whichever character they desire, and still play them at your fullest. I think people, just get the wrong idea of it.. People aren't choosing other characters to try and "embarrass" you, or anything. It's just something new, that the player wants to achieve.. Hopefully he's understands this now, and has taken this advice... since in the end it will ultimately make both players happier.

As for getting recognized, on a real talk basis, it's nice to be "recognized" or "known" for something, I doubt anyone, wants to be referred as.. "Oh 'insert player here" That guy sucks, etc, etc... everyone wants to have their own piece of recognition... the "level" of recognition is different indeed, but everyone to an extent, wants some piece.. That is the blunt truth, and I'm certain, nobody here wants to be that guy^ and noone here can deny it.. I mean, why would you want to play a game, that people only INTEND to doubt your abilities on... It's similar to having a job, would you work, and NOT want to get paid for it? There is some essence of wanting something back in return... A small one, but indeed it's there...Example: Taj, has his own Mewtwo thread, for M2 questions.. Axe has his own thread for Pika questions, and I've my own thread for Yoshi questions... All these threads were created for us by another player, so in that sense, its a "feels good" feeling to be noticed not just by your own state, but by the public as well.

With that feeling of mutual respect gone, (or at least I had thought at the time it was gone until I spoke with Tony) I did things on my own... I trained my Yoshi with the SV Crew mostly, and took my talents OoS, and attended my first international (Pound V) Like many, I had to prove my worth, so after making it to bracket and actually being the only low tier to even make it out of pools (since pika wasn't low anymore), THAT is for the most part, how I felt I had gotten my piece of recognition or even to this day, why people even know who I am... Of course, I had Taj, Axe, Joey, Hungrybox, multiple others overhype me and to this day, I will always praise them for that.. but I just felt a lil, hurt, that AZ, my own state, didn't completely have my back, just certain players did whereas, OoS people had already known. That to me makes absoulutely NO sense but idk what do I know... I even recall, Xander, Chris, SK, Tai, even mentioning, i'd prolly not get anywhere... that's NOT what i need/care about hearing, if you feel that way, hey keep that to yourself, not try and bring my self esteem/confidence down.. :( that's all...but even then (I know they, only did it to further motivate me, or at least that's what I'm hoping...I respect them alot ^^; heck I like most of you guys in person ^^ <3

TLDR:
sorry

Anyway Corey, for the most part, I still do indeed play, I MAINLY train the new players (SV Crew, mainly Nicknyte, and Smurfy. Just I haven't attended AZ things lately, as I do most of my representation OoS. It's not that I don't care, just I have a "serious" case of pride, I even have a major eating disorder, that's out of control (ask Jackie or Jeff, man anyone that knows me well) that will further affect my health, and Jackie, and few others are trying to help me contain, it but it's seriously getting out of hand, yet here I am, still stupid and prideful eating multiple combos at fast food places, or spending $40+ dollars for just me at restaurants..just to see if I can do it.. It's pure "pride" or "gluttony" and in due time, I will get over it,. It will indeed just take time...unless it kills me first. Same with the AZ thing, in due time, I will just get over everything...

Either way, Tony and I have had a long conversation about all of this, and I appreciate how much he's helped enlighten me on all of this, and even how I felt on many things... Honestly it's thanks to him, that I like really still even attend/support many things related to AZ... he's helped me out alot more than he realizes.. not just with smash, but with life, and it's problems in general... For that, he will always be the person I respect most... (yeah no homo here just sayin) :p

Sorry for the long post,

Either way, I want to at least, help, more, or support more than i have.. I just hope, everyone understands.. how I had felt back then... I really care about the community as a whole.. Just i had minor misunderstandings...My apologies if i've rubbed anyone the wrong way, it indeed was NOT my intentions...n_n

EDIT: Jackie are you SERIOUSLY playing DK?!? I wanna go that route, after I finish with my Roy, you should help me, whenever my Roy gets finished, hopefully i can get him as good as my Yoshi! ^^

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You prolly wont get anywhere....playing smash of course. Come work for the government with me. We will take over the world with Civilian hard work! :p I feel ya, Tim. You have put yourself in a situation where the world likes you, but its not that great. Sure you can get flights everywhere but, you wont have that respect being with the community that supports you (or not, but in the end, you have to show your skill with results, not just words. It has always been like that). Its whatever tho. You are where you wanted to be at this very moment. Instead of ignoring the haters, I say shut them up.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
First things first Vman... we all miss g-mo terribly and wish he would come around more :(

I cant speak for others, but if anybody i play with were to start a new character, i would have no problem with it, but i would definitely be wanting to play against their original main because i missed it and because it somewhat defines my memory of them. You wouldnt believe how much crap i get for not playing falco anymore lol (admittedly partially because of the name change), but thats ok because i like sheik (blonde and easy, can you really beat that? ;)) if someone wanted me to play falco, ill play a few because why not?

Also the reason that i hype angel is the same reason i hype ftf... because who the f*ck is ftf and this angel guy!?!? They came out of nowhere and were REALLY good for not having been in our community. That deserves mad props imo.

More science :p

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm actually going to open up a lil bit here.. i've kept this concealed for a long time.. for the most part I'm over this now, I just want everyone to know how I had felt at the time this was happening.. months ago... Please you dont have to respond, just understand.. Again my apologies AZ Community..

Actually i still play Yoshi actually.. ^^ I even still play! n_n; Lately I haven't attended any tournies, at the weeklies, I had a phase in which, I felt mistreated by the AZ community to an extent. I was just like Tony, i'd show up to your tournaments, mainly just to commentate with Tony, and enjoy all of your company. n_n. After a long talk w/Tony, about a few things, I had realized that it wasn't really AZ, having a grudge towards me or anything. I used to be a Falco main, I was arguably in the runnings for Top 5, in our state's PR. Then, completely out of the blue, I announce, I'm finished with Falco, and will main Yoshi.

OFC, Yoshi, is much worse, than Falco, so my success, ceased, and slowed tremendously. Most people were trying to push me to go back to Falco, rather than play Yoshi, because Yoshi's (easy) or not fun to play or whomever, because of his limitations.... I had gotten more upset because, "Angel" then showed up, showed his admiration for Yoshi, and nobody had given him, the same BS, I was going thru. I felt, Wow, if I play Yoshi, everyone hates it but he can play him, and it be completely fine....(Granted I can understand, because he's WAS A YOSHI MAIN, at the time, and I had just made the switch but still) To this day, I have a limitless respect for Angel, that guys pretty awesome :p. Anyway, I had felt very disrespected on that aspect. It seemed AZ was too selfish, and wanted me to play a better character, just to help further develop their own game, (which is also fine), but I wanted to do it my own way(s). People began to not want to play me UNLESS I played Falco, Fox, Samus, Mewtwo, or my much better characters and I pretty much said "F*ck that noise, I'm doing things my way...

I've actually have already had a long discussion with someone about this months ago, about letting a player choose, whichever character they desire, and still play them at your fullest. I think people, just get the wrong idea of it.. People aren't choosing other characters to try and "embarrass" you, or anything. It's just something new, that the player wants to achieve.. Hopefully he's understands this now, and has taken this advice... since in the end it will ultimately make both players happier.

As for getting recognized, on a real talk basis, it's nice to be "recognized" or "known" for something, I doubt anyone, wants to be referred as.. "Oh 'insert player here" That guy sucks, etc, etc... everyone wants to have their own piece of recognition... the "level" of recognition is different indeed, but everyone to an extent, wants some piece.. That is the blunt truth, and I'm certain, nobody here wants to be that guy^ and noone here can deny it.. I mean, why would you want to play a game, that people only INTEND to doubt your abilities on... It's similar to having a job, would you work, and NOT want to get paid for it? There is some essence of wanting something back in return... A small one, but indeed it's there...Example: Taj, has his own Mewtwo thread, for M2 questions.. Axe has his own thread for Pika questions, and I've my own thread for Yoshi questions... All these threads were created for us by another player, so in that sense, its a "feels good" feeling to be noticed not just by your own state, but by the public as well.

With that feeling of mutual respect gone, (or at least I had thought at the time it was gone until I spoke with Tony) I did things on my own... I trained my Yoshi with the SV Crew mostly, and took my talents OoS, and attended my first international (Pound V) Like many, I had to prove my worth, so after making it to bracket and actually being the only low tier to even make it out of pools (since pika wasn't low anymore), THAT is for the most part, how I felt I had gotten my piece of recognition or even to this day, why people even know who I am... Of course, I had Taj, Axe, Joey, Hungrybox, multiple others overhype me and to this day, I will always praise them for that.. but I just felt a lil, hurt, that AZ, my own state, didn't completely have my back, just certain players did whereas, OoS people had already known. That to me makes absoulutely NO sense but idk what do I know... I even recall, Xander, Chris, SK, Tai, even mentioning, i'd prolly not get anywhere... that's NOT what i need/care about hearing, if you feel that way, hey keep that to yourself, not try and bring my self esteem/confidence down.. :( that's all...but even then (I know they, only did it to further motivate me, or at least that's what I'm hoping...I respect them alot ^^; heck I like most of you guys in person ^^ <3

TLDR:
sorry

Anyway Corey, for the most part, I still do indeed play, I MAINLY train the new players (SV Crew, mainly Nicknyte, and Smurfy. Just I haven't attended AZ things lately, as I do most of my representation OoS. It's not that I don't care, just I have a "serious" case of pride, I even have a major eating disorder, that's out of control (ask Jackie or Jeff, man anyone that knows me well) that will further affect my health, and Jackie, and few others are trying to help me contain, it but it's seriously getting out of hand, yet here I am, still stupid and prideful eating multiple combos at fast food places, or spending $40+ dollars for just me at restaurants..just to see if I can do it.. It's pure "pride" or "gluttony" and in due time, I will get over it,. It will indeed just take time...unless it kills me first. Same with the AZ thing, in due time, I will just get over everything...

Either way, Tony and I have had a long conversation about all of this, and I appreciate how much he's helped enlighten me on all of this, and even how I felt on many things... Honestly it's thanks to him, that I like really still even attend/support many things related to AZ... he's helped me out alot more than he realizes.. not just with smash, but with life, and it's problems in general... For that, he will always be the person I respect most... (yeah no homo here just sayin) :p

Sorry for the long post,

Either way, I want to at least, help, more, or support more than i have.. I just hope, everyone understands.. how I had felt back then... I really care about the community as a whole.. Just i had minor misunderstandings...My apologies if i've rubbed anyone the wrong way, it indeed was NOT my intentions...n_n

EDIT: Jackie are you SERIOUSLY playing DK?!? I wanna go that route, after I finish with my Roy, you should help me, whenever my Roy gets finished, hopefully i can get him as good as my Yoshi! ^^
What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.
Your true friends are always going to be there for you tim. Here comes some stuff you've heard before i bet :/ they'll be there through your triumphs. and more importantly, there to pick you up from failures. Doesn't really matter if they aren't from AZ, a friend is a friend. you can count on them no matter what the haters say. we talked for a few hours and you know you've always got one more friend out here in the midwest who will help you out.
people appreciate you, all the support you give is without a doubt appreciated. it may go unsaid or unspoken but people really appreciate you. Some just are forgetful (like me) or have trouble expressing thanks.

if someone were to just blatantly hate on you, you'd have more than enough people to prove em wrong. stressin about where your friends come from doesn't matter, as long as you have them. :)
you're the freakin man your yoshi is the sickest **** and nobody can say otherwise.
be on the lookout for that mother****in roy too. <3

/5 a.m. rant

Corigames

Smash Hero
I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone has ever cheered for me and the only person to watch my matches was Trent, and that was only when he was here and wasn't retired in between matches.
I play a character that has never been top tier, doesn't have anything particularly OP about them, and has to play matches differently than other characters. As a matter of fact, she continually gets pushed further and further down the list with every update. I don't have anyone to regularly play against, I don't have anyone to look to for inspiration, and I'm not sure what it would take to push Samus into a position where she can compete with higher tiered characters in upper level play. I have anger issues: I get frustrated, my hands shake, I focus on being pissed, I make mistakes, I get more frustrated, etc. After losing a match, or even a stock, that I feel I should have won, I feel like destroying my controller and screaming instead of just getting over it. I am so poor that I try to spend every chance I have at work to try and get money, but I never have enough to do the things I want to do. I missed years of smash because I just couldn't get away from work due to my money problems. I'm rusty as hell, my tech is soooooo 08', I have bad habits, and I can't do half the stuff I could before moving back home and coming out here all while trying to compete in an atmosphere that has evolved greatly since that time. It's self torture.

Despite these things that get me down, in the face of the **** that I have to overcome, I still want to play. I still want to be the best. I don't need people to cheer for me, **** them. I'll cheer for myself. I don't need to play a top tier character to win, I'll figure it out soon. I WILL be the best Samus in the world. It may take another year. It may take 2. I may have to play until the very last tournament held for Melee, but even God can't stop it from happening. You might laugh at me, but that just makes me work harder. I'll make you eat your chuckle. You know why? Because I want it. Truly WANT IT.

The AZ community is a lot better now than when it was when I left, and I feel it's getting better. Maybe we aren't the most supportive, maybe we put each other down sometimes, maybe we've got some grudges, maybe we're a bit too prideful, but we love each other. We still hang out despite this. We still have good times to go with the bad. We still go to IHOP... to get pancakes. You know what that makes us...

...family.
<3 you guys

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Jackie, my number is 52045653378, but I wont be able to house until after Friday. So come friday evening plz, if you will.
Lol 11 digit phone number. Anyways I'm thinking of heading over after dinner at my mom's. So I would be there around 8 I'm guessing.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Your true friends are always going to be there for you tim. Here comes some stuff you've heard before i bet :/ they'll be there through your triumphs. and more importantly, there to pick you up from failures. Doesn't really matter if they aren't from AZ, a friend is a friend. you can count on them no matter what the haters say.
I totally agree. You have plenty of supporters Tim, even if they're not in AZ. And if a lot of AZ doesn't support you then screw them, because you still have a ton of supporters elsewhere. It sux that you can't get the same support from your own state though :( But you don't have to have all the support from AZ. It is really sad though that a lot of AZ doesn't give the support you need. It makes me really sad and I totally understand.

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone has ever cheered for me and the only person to watch my matches was Trent, and that was only when he was here and wasn't retired in between matches.
I play a character that has never been top tier, doesn't have anything particularly OP about them, and has to play matches differently than other characters. As a matter of fact, she continually gets pushed further and further down the list with every update. I don't have anyone to regularly play against, I don't have anyone to look to for inspiration, and I'm not sure what it would take to push Samus into a position where she can compete with higher tiered characters in upper level play. I have anger issues: I get frustrated, my hands shake, I focus on being pissed, I make mistakes, I get more frustrated, etc. After losing a match, or even a stock, that I feel I should have won, I feel like destroying my controller and screaming instead of just getting over it. I am so poor that I try to spend every chance I have at work to try and get money, but I never have enough to do the things I want to do. I missed years of smash because I just couldn't get away from work due to my money problems. I'm rusty as hell, my tech is soooooo 08', I have bad habits, and I can't do half the stuff I could before moving back home and coming out here all while trying to compete in an atmosphere that has evolved greatly since that time. It's self torture.

Despite these things that get me down, in the face of the **** that I have to overcome, I still want to play. I still want to be the best. I don't need people to cheer for me, **** them. I'll cheer for myself. I don't need to play a top tier character to win, I'll figure it out soon. I WILL be the best Samus in the world. It may take another year. It may take 2. I may have to play until the very last tournament held for Melee, but even God can't stop it from happening. You might laugh at me, but that just makes me work harder. I'll make you eat your chuckle. You know why? Because I want it. Truly WANT IT.
Wow... This.... is truly inspiring

bubz

Smash Rookie
lol my only memories of people cheering is against me. :p except for that one time tai wanted me to beat silly kyle but that was it.

bubz

Smash Rookie

The AZ community is a lot better now than when it was when I left, and I feel it's getting better. Maybe we aren't the most supportive, maybe we put each other down sometimes, maybe we've got some grudges, maybe we're a bit too prideful, but we love each other. We still hang out despite this. We still have good times to go with the bad. We still go to IHOP... to get pancakes. You know what that makes us...

...family.
<3 you guys
theres a lot of good samus players out there that you can look up to.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Right, because there are Samus videos of Taj out on the internet that I can watch. Because there are write-ups that he's done that I can read. Because there's commentary that he's done that I can hear.
Nope. Until he starts coming over and kicking my *** into shape, and possibly eating up my foods, saying that Taj is someone I can look to for help isn't very true.
How many Samus players win tournaments? How many actually beat other top class players? There's Hugs, but he's never been spectacular. He's an amazing Samus player that is incredibly unique but his style, apparently, isn't enough to take him all the way. IHSB is really fun to watch and knows a lot about the game, but I never see him place anywhere. I really don't even think I've seen him place top 10 at anything major. Wes was ****ing cool when he played, but I'm not sure if his game would hold up in this new atmosphere that has evolved. There are a few others like Watty, Plup, Alukard, Phanna, etc. that are also good Samus players, or at least better than me, but they too don't have that certain thing that takes Samus to the next level and get crushed by anyone with notoriety.
(^I could be vastly wrong about these because I don't know every tourny result or player match-up, and I could just be in a whiny position where I'm just looking at the negatives and disregarding any positives in order to maintain my underdogness)
I don't think there's a known way to make Samus good enough to compete with people above A class and into S. I need to pioneer something no one has ever seen before that also, you know, works. And when you are trail blazing, it's kinda hard to look forward and expect someone else to be there to lend a hand. It has nothing to do with there being a lack of good Samus players, there are plenty, it has to do with the fact that there are no Mew2King, Mango, Ken, SS, Armada, etc. Samus that have redefined the character. That's my job and I'm willing to undertake it, it's ****ing HARD.

Also, I was just trying to point out to bubz and Vman how I felt about AZ support and playing a non-top tier character. I really didn't intend to distract the whole thread.

bubz

Smash Rookie
Right, because there are Samus videos of Taj out on the internet that I can watch. Because there are write-ups that he's done that I can read. Because there's commentary that he's done that I can hear.
Nope. Until he starts coming over and kicking my *** into shape, and possibly eating up my foods, saying that Taj is someone I can look to for help isn't very true.
How many Samus players win tournaments? How many actually beat other top class players? There's Hugs, but he's never been spectacular. He's an amazing Samus player that is incredibly unique but his style, apparently, isn't enough to take him all the way. IHSB is really fun to watch and knows a lot about the game, but I never see him place anywhere. I really don't even think I've seen him place top 10 at anything major. Wes was ****ing cool when he played, but I'm not sure if his game would hold up in this new atmosphere that has evolved. There are a few others like Watty, Plup, Alukard, Phanna, etc. that are also good Samus players, or at least better than me, but they too don't have that certain thing that takes Samus to the next level and get crushed by anyone with notoriety.
(^I could be vastly wrong about these because I don't know every tourny result or player match-up, and I could just be in a whiny position where I'm just looking at the negatives and disregarding any positives in order to maintain my underdogness)
I don't think there's a known way to make Samus good enough to compete with people above A class and into S. I need to pioneer something no one has ever seen before that also, you know, works. And when you are trail blazing, it's kinda hard to look forward and expect someone else to be there to lend a hand. It has nothing to do with there being a lack of good Samus players, there are plenty, it has to do with the fact that there are no Mew2King, Mango, Ken, SS, Armada, etc. Samus that have redefined the character. That's my job and I'm willing to undertake it, it's ****ing HARD.

Also, I was just trying to point out to bubz and Vman how I felt about AZ support and playing a non-top tier character. I really didn't intend to distract the whole thread.
nevermind............ well before mango, hbox, and armada nobody thought that jiggs or peach could never compete with "A class and S class" and you think you feel bad NOBODY ****ing plays G&W at a good level how the **** do you think i feel? XD best one was dire but that was a long time ago and he was nowhere near A or even S class. and you know there are some good players out there who are REALLY good but just choke in tourney.......... so they dont get up there

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

Plup the Movie: Playing soon at a theater near you.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, can't say I've seen anyone but first time scrubs play G&W at a tourney, so I don't even know what someone that knows what they're doing with him would be capable of.
"there are some good players out there who are REALLY good but just choke in tourney"
I would say having composure is part of being a really good player. You can be technically, tricky, and smart, but that counts for nothing if you throw those things out the window when the pressure is on.

bubz

Smash Rookie
well yeah of course it is. but for some people theres no helping it you know?

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Flashback to a few years ago...

I hear ya. Poor Jeff has no good Pika players to look up to, as only a few people play him, and none of them seriously.

Back to now: OH WAIT GUESS WHAT

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's what I'm saying >_>
I'm going to do that with Samus.
So bookmark this page so that a few years from now you can look back and say,
OH WAIT GUESS WHAT

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Samus sucks, play Yoshi.

C wut I did thar?

Anyways I'll be visiting SV tomorrow to train my monkey.

When and where should I go to in SoCal for melee?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Samus sucks, play Yoshi.

C wut I did thar?

Anyways I'll be visiting SV tomorrow to train my monkey.

When and where should I go to in SoCal for melee?

Norwalk.

Anyways Plup is an upcoming Samus player who regularly does well vs Florida's best and has taken sets off Colbol,Linguini and even Hbox.

Top Bottom