• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Light, I have alot of respect and love for Navajo frybread. But Zuni frybread is better lol. Don't forget my girlfriend is half Zuni and half Navajo. I've had both frybreads more than once :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I love frybread man! That stuff is like chips and dip. Put it in front of me and you will never see it again :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I love that song. I saw it a few months back.

They have a new vid out called Captain Planet Goes Berserk or something like that. Pretty funny stuff.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha yeah i saw that captain planet one it was pretty funny too! but it was shiv! and I was like now I know how Shiv makes his money :p

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey all! How has everyone been? :o Sorry I couldn't attend the last Smash tourney at U of A. My friends kept pulling me around and didn't want me to go anywhere but with them. I'll try making it to the next one.

I was just wondering if anyone plays Starcraft 2 or MvC3 on here? :o If any of you have facebook, please add me. (Cheyne Carlos)

Thanks~

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Wow, really? That's amazing Axe. Props to you for fighting off the pressure man. You deserve it.
---
TAG$, pm me a message and I'll give you my info for SC2. I play Terran. I'm relatively new to the game so don't expect much of a challenge, though.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wooh go Axe and VMan and YEAH! for steppin up and reppin well.

VMan really made a name for himself here. Now AZ has 3 idolized low-tier mains.

P.S. I see ya lurkin in here Taj. Come to NM so I can Purple Juice MM you!

Edit: Also to NickNyte. tearin it up with the Pichu! You're gonna be the next low tier talked about :D

Top Bottom