• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG **** SUBWAY! i am so sick of subway lol please anything BUT subway preferably IHOP :) and whoever says subway is better than IHOP is a ****** and you cant argue with me cause i own a subway *****es! and i owned a chinese restaurant! and i used to live close to carls jr.! and tim and I went to wendy's everyday! and is the best fast food place :) and denny's just flat out sucks ****. lol so you guys lose! I WIN! IHOP's better hee hee and why'd do you guys like to eat trash? like filibertos and other disgraceful places as such.
Denny's pancakes are repulsive, I couldn't stomach two bites of it.
this is why light is good at smash lol everyone who thinks anything is better than IHOP sucks at smash hee hee deadass i dont care who you are, you suck if you think something is better than IHOP
tits are better than IHOP
tommy makes a valid point
tit s are AT IHOP though so ha! it all comes back to IHOP being better lol its like the water cycle lol and see! there would be a scab in his drink AT DENNY'S lol
i disagree i think the best tits are at the beach
only if youre gay -_-
uhhh... wat
:laugh: I love this thread right now!

IHOP is the best :) Strawberry lemonade...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Strawberry Lemonade is pretty slick.

But I'm always disappointed when they don't have actual strawberry's in the lemonade.

It varies all the time as to whether they do or not.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Carls Jr. on Broadway and Campbell is closed by 1am, so we would need to finish tournaments at like 11pm at the latest.

Only IHOP waitresses know to stack it up and make me apple pie milkshakes. And handle being spanked around by the menus a little bit.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
OMG I forgot about that! haha. Another reason why Denny's is disgusting: they put scabs in your water.
That's one employee at one Denny's. That's no reason to hate on the franchise as a whole. The chances of this happening are just as good at any restaurant, really. :\

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
subway's bread is very bad, always dry

i'd rather make pancakes from scratch, it's more satisfying when you eat what you've made, ask jackie

jimmy johns is better, and while its only open til 3 am, its bread is better, faster output and cost less for less toppings (which is better in my case since I'm a plain sonofabich)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no xander that would ONLY happen at denny's hee hee and see! thats one more employee thats given problems at denny's and IHOP has none ha! :) and yeah subway sucks! nobody in this thread can say otherwise either :) and yeah what jackie said! i think lol so yeah conclusion: IHOP is the best NOBODY CAN ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT FOOD cause im in the food industry haha!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
subway's bread is very bad, always dry

i'd rather make pancakes from scratch, it's more satisfying when you eat what you've made, ask jackie

jimmy johns is better, and while its only open til 3 am, its bread is better, faster output and cost less for less toppings (which is better in my case since I'm a plain sonofabich)
that sounds really good, actually

i want to try JJs

take me? :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LOL am i really ugly silly kyle? :( and you guys are crazy IHOP>everything else and i cant wait till pound 5 especially when we go to IHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright so counting everyone whos important in this conversation about food (jeff, light, silly kyle,tw1n, maybe jackie and me) IHOP wins by far lol :)

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely the least qualified to review restaurants here.

My kitchen is the best though. Quesadillas, fried chicken, and dranks out the heezy.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah but ur all dumb, so its k.

dennys wins.
well i guess dumb people's facts are more important than smart people's ignorance lol you tight. and youre ugly! and you know what else when i watched your combo video i felt like **** flew on my face! *****! i win IHOP's better :)

Top Bottom