• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Everyone coming to my smashfest, let me know if you're coming if you haven't already.

I'd like for people to show up any time after noon.

Jane

Smash Hero
so yesterday i heard someone on the radio mention a rapper named "young melee" hahahah. that name is actually pretty nice, and it rolls off the tongue.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
People in Phoenix who plan on going to the February 5th tourney in Tucson:

There are a lot of people who want to go (I think), and if need be (i.e. if there are 3 people in the "people who are interested" list confirmed), Coty is willing to drive.

Both Jeff and Coty will be charging gas money.

People who are going:
Jeff
Sean
Tony
Me
Coty

People who are interested:
Duffy
Frosty (?)
Glich (?)
Kira (?)

p.s. We're probably going to have to work out some sort of pick-up route/ride arrangement for this. Frosty's probably going to go in whichever car I go in, and I'm pretty sure we're going to pick Duffy up on the way to Tempe off the 101.... and I'm pretty sure Jeff wants Tony in his car.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to murdering people with Falco. :3

I think Phoenix will be pleasantly surprised with my recent improvement. C:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
*** FENIX. Not like they ever say hi to us often :( U should be saying "I think Sierra Vista will be pleasantly surprised with my recent improvement. C:"

AXE 09

Smash Master
I like IHOP pancakes like 20x more than Denny's pancakes lol. But Denny's is a lot cheaper. I'm usually a quality over quantity guy though, so I like IHOP =D

Joey, you should know that every time I mention IHOP, you're always included!

Top Bottom