• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Forward, make a spontaneous trip to NM for our tourney Saturday.

Taj, KH was fun.

Axe, melee does not suck, your skill sucks. Come down here Saturday and prove me wrong.

Lol if any of you guys actually showed up I would feel bad because it's only a $1 entrance fee XP

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
phoenix people, i plan on going up next week. i don't plan on smashing the whole time i'm there though of course.

i will go up on Sunday evening, and will return to tucson on thursday. have a smashfest in that timeframe, please.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Sean, you're more than welcome to come to my house on Sunday.

The same applies to Jeff, Tony, Chris, and Duffy.

Also, it would be awesome if you guys could sign consent forms for me, perhaps maybe a few with fake names, allowing me to falsify my experiment data be subjects for my school experiment :)

forward

Smash Champion
Tai, that's actually what I was planning on. Hopefully I can get a ride with someone who passes near my house on the way there....

Hi Tony :)

Ha, in all seriousness though I will be there on sunday regardless.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I love that GoW3 comic so much. :D I would buy a PS3 and/or a 360 just to play that game if it was made.
Did you see the collegehumor link haha? I thought you would get a kick out of both :p

And Tai I would gladly forge names for you under the basis that you can fully explain to me what it is you are supposed to be learning. Because I can write with both hands I would be able to do at least 4 or 5 clean forges too.

but sadly I live here and you live there.

CYW

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm an Arizona player. I've never attended a tournament, though. Do they happen fairly often in AZ?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I'm an Arizona player. I've never attended a tournament, though. Do they happen fairly often in AZ?
Melee tournaments are in Tucson
Brawl tournaments are in Tempe (Phoenix)

However, there's players for both games in both Phoenix and Tucson, and finding a ride in one of the intercity carpools isn't that difficult, so you should choose based more on what game you prefer.

Top Bottom