• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I was just on en.akinator.com trying to stump the genie. anyway, I was thinking about Marth, and wanted to see if he'd guess it. so it figures out that it's a video game swordsman that fights, but it was still asking about hair color and shiz. then all of a sudden it asks me if the character i was thinking of has ever been accused of being a pedophile! I said yes (after laughing a bit), and the genie guessed Marth. I guess his reputation precedes him.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
SS's fan base is everyone unless they've met my brother and I. We tend to convert.

And Sinz is right, do your guys tourney's have magic shows? Nope (well not yet anyways).
David, Lewis, and I are still planning on going out there for one of you random middle of the semester tourneys lol. You guys should host one and call it "Tourney with Venue Fee to get the TWINS out here just because". That might be insentive to go :p

<3 AZ

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Axe. I actually like that AZ Anger one.

And AZ thread may be 1-up on NM thread but our tournies are more fun =]

And I have to agree with Sinz and my bro. Do your tournaments have magic shows... NO!!! Not till wobbles masters some tricks we taught him and creates his own lol. Then we shall have a competition lol. He has the tech skill but we have the pro standard mindgames!

Lol maXXX. I love that site. It even guesses TINGLE!!! as being a homo in a green suit that wears tights lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I was just on en.akinator.com trying to stump the genie. anyway, I was thinking about Marth, and wanted to see if he'd guess it. so it figures out that it's a video game swordsman that fights, but it was still asking about hair color and shiz. then all of a sudden it asks me if the character i was thinking of has ever been accused of being a pedophile! I said yes (after laughing a bit), and the genie guessed Marth. I guess his reputation precedes him.
:(

foiled!

edit/****ing censor >.<

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman

HACKS MAN! ****IN HACKS!

i was thinking raiden from MGS and it guessed it!

and then ken from street fighter,

but i stumped it when i thought of ike, and it guessed marth.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I thought of Rocky and it guessed it in like 7 questions O.o

"Is he a cartoon"
no
"Is he on the cover of a movie?"
yes
"Is he a boxer?"
Wait WTF!?!?
"Rocky you dip s***"
I dont like this guy anymore :(
AZ ANGER!!!!

THATS IT!!! I'm going to see if he can figure out AZ Anger :p
I know its not a person or character but lets see how this goes. I'll see if it cant figure out Taj (if it comes back with a pic of Wobbles I'm going to scream O.o)

EDIT:
Ok tried Taj but I got confused when it asked me "Is your character retired?" :(

And it thought up Lebron James (basketball player). Now time for Wobbles the f***ing Phoenix :D

EDIT 2: Wobbles led to the answer James Rolfe (AVGN)
who is that???

EDIT 3: Weird. I tried Tai and it asked me
"is your character asian?"
...yes.
"Is your character female?"
...yes
"Is it Tai from AZ?"
...O.o ok you are good.

alright enough of the boredom :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol AZtooGOOD =]

I just tried it lol. I was going for Forward.
It ended up saying he was Tifa from FF7. I guess I should have answered yes to "Is it a man" and also yes to "Is it real?"

Ny bad...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Jane, Duff0 lives in Phoenix, and I think he is still in high school?

Duffy, your silly for having your other username as your location.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Blah boredom = loss

So I have awesome news for Bryce, Wobbles, Axe, and Tai (and anyone else who wanted to see our magic tricks)

We got some recorded and they should be on you tube within a week =]

AXE 09

Smash Master
Blah boredom = loss

So I have awesome news for Bryce, Wobbles, Axe, and Tai (and anyone else who wanted to see our magic tricks)

We got some recorded and they should be on you tube within a week =]
no! i gotta see them in person!!!! they're so epic in person, like omg!!! i love it lol. haha youtube would be alright ^^ it's just so much more extreme in person, you know?

can someone PLEASE give me transportation to the tourney next sunday??? pleeeeeeeease?

tw1n

Smash Champion
no! i gotta see them in person!!!! they're so epic in person, like omg!!! i love it lol. haha youtube would be alright ^^ it's just so much more extreme in person, you know?

can someone PLEASE give me transportation to the tourney next sunday??? pleeeeeeeease?
Sure I'll give you a ride... oh wait thats right. I live 7+ ours away :urg:

But I get what you mean with the tricks. But believe me when I say that you all have seen nothing yet lol. Pound 4 will have the utmost ownage magic tricks lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol you don't really have to.. i been givin those in the past.. it's just my nature.. az knows,, most of my post i'm not being serious.. and i like to joke.. but yeah.. it's just what i do..

=p

i assure you u'll be givin me infractions here and there...

and yeah **** Brawl! =D <3 Az

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I heard there's slight differences in how they feel (in a good way).

Plus the CF-****-long cord

Top Bottom