• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anyone going to Goop's smashfest today willing to take Duffy and myself back to my house?

Gas money will be offered

p.s.

Letting us stay at your house works too

Goop

Smash Journeyman
that would be awesome! hmmm... you're leaving early on friday? SV actually plans on leaving friday morning from SV to Phoenix. we just needed a place to stay for friday night and saturday night, possibly sunday. would that be alright?
Sounds good to me. I live at 1820 E. Bell de Mar Dr. #252 Tempe, AZ. Call me before you come. And be sure to go to the north complex not the south one.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
tai and duffy sorry i could have taken you guys home but i had to leave ( didnt know there was a smashfest, i kinda just showed up lol) sorry!

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
I'm terrible! lol I literally haven't played in 9 years, until a week ago. None of us are going to be amazing. We'd love to have more to play, doesn't matter. :)
I'm down to play SC anytime. And I suck pretty bad so I should fit right in :laugh:
We should all meet in a channel or something so we can start playing some games then. I just got SC set up for my self again, so I'm game whenever.

For now, everyone just go straight to channel SWF AZ

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I have starcraft as well, but I've only played it like 5 times. :p But I'm always up to getting ***** in it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, that'd be cool, Jar'd. the more the merrier.

Use Hamachi, not Battle.net. just google for instructions. Or I can give you some if you can't figure it out.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I got bored at Goop's house the other day....

I also made Rob and Mew2king, but those sucked **** compared to this one

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't suppose you know how to set it up for a mac :ohwell:
Yea, you can. Hamachi is compatible with OSX. I can post a little tutorial here in a little bit. But if you want to try it yourself, just google for "hamachi mac".

Hamachi is a VPN client. It tricks your computer into thinking it is LANning with other computers out there in the Internet.

So you can bypass Battle.net using it (and therefore don't have to pay to register Starcraft!). You just make a VPN with the people you want to play with, then play a "LAN" game with them. It's actually faster than using Battle.net, too. (It has less latency)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yea, you can. Hamachi is compatible with OSX. I can post a little tutorial here in a little bit. But if you want to try it yourself, just google for "hamachi mac".

Hamachi is a VPN client. It tricks your computer into thinking it is LANning with other computers out there in the Internet.

So you can bypass Battle.net using it (and therefore don't have to pay to register Starcraft!). You just make a VPN with the people you want to play with, then play a "LAN" game with them. It's actually faster than using Battle.net, too. (It has less latency)
So when exactly do you want to play? I'm free tonight, and tomorrow. I keep saying you really should get aim/msn. x.x

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Just a heads up, Devastation Melee side tournament is only on Friday for people who didn't know.

I sure as hell didn't.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh well. Winning with low is more fun than the better chances I'd have with higher. whatever

Top Bottom