• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
**** the multi-upload plugin. After queuing the 125 recorded tournament matches for the round robin last week, and typing up descriptions, titles, and tags, it takes a **** and crashes. =\!

So rather than uploading every video, like I kept saying I would, I'm only uploading videos that feature myself, Axe, or Forward.

If anyone else wants their videos up, make a request, otherwise, tough ****.

=\
can you post your youtube profile plz :)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rubyiris

The only character Sean played the whole time was Jigglypuff haha.

Xander, I forgot if you said you were going to abandon the commentary completely since so many files crashed. I think it would be entertaining to have just one though so that we have at least one example of how bad Tucson commentary is haha

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
xander i'd appreciate it if you still uploaded the matches from axe effect of me and jackie, since thats the most recent matches i have (havent played since then)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
"ATVSmash (7 months ago)

Isai was sandbagging at sandbagging. Isai and Lovage could have easily taken last if they wanted to, but Isai was sandbagging too much at sandbagging, but he was sandbagging at that too.

So they took third, a good, but still sandbagging position. "

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
"ATVSmash (7 months ago)

Isai was sandbagging at sandbagging. Isai and Lovage could have easily taken last if they wanted to, but Isai was sandbagging too much at sandbagging, but he was sandbagging at that too.

So they took third, a good, but still sandbagging position. "
ATVSmash?

Omfg, I hate that guy.

He's suuuucccchhh a jerk.

p.s.

http://www.shotgunrules.com/

Rules to calling shotgun

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
hey rugoodat i updated the front page of my clan thread tell me what you think. i would like your input as you seem to be well known here on the site

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
rubyiris: u should check out the update as well. it makes me appear less noobish and more professional :D
I did check it. Didn't really care. I wasn't part of the group who was trolling you. I was just interested if you were affiliated with the major AZ-based YGO team. =x

*Edit.*

I don't play Brawl alot, but if I can get founds for genesis, I might be interested in playing you in Ike dittos.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Finally, Capt. Falcon is not last on the tier list (brawl... so less significant I know, but HEY)

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
OH MAN ITS THE NEW GUY

Hey all, I was directed here by AltF4...so I'm gonna make a post here cause I'm awesome!

I just came back from the East Coast after finishing up school and am an honorary member of the TFS crew in Westchester (Look for New York in the regional boards if you are interested!). I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ with my parents until I find a job. :(

Anyway, I play all of the Smash games but prefer Melee the most. I main Fox and Kirby but I like to mess around with the rest of the cast as well. Smash64 mains are Kirby and Fox (try to play more Fox because apparently Kirby is too good at everything and takes no skill) and Brawl mains are D3 and Wario (what's up with that tier list swap!?).

I'm up for a game whenever I can make time. And since I am currently looking for a job, I have a lot of it! If anyone is curious to see my playstyle, check out my youtube channel. Also, check out OTG. He's got a mean doc and is one of the better players out there (nowhere near PC Chris, Hazzard, etc., but he plays them every now and then).

http://www.youtube.com/user/smasher32

TL;DR version: I live in Scottsdale, love melee, and want to meet new people.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
OH MAN ITS THE NEW GUY

Hey all, I was directed here by AltF4...so I'm gonna make a post here cause I'm awesome!

I just came back from the East Coast after finishing up school and am an honorary member of the TFS crew in Westchester (Look for New York in the regional boards if you are interested!). I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ with my parents until I find a job. :(

Anyway, I play all of the Smash games but prefer Melee the most. I main Fox and Kirby but I like to mess around with the rest of the cast as well. Smash64 mains are Kirby and Fox (try to play more Fox because apparently Kirby is too good at everything and takes no skill) and Brawl mains are D3 and Wario (what's up with that tier list swap!?).

I'm up for a game whenever I can make time. And since I am currently looking for a job, I have a lot of it! If anyone is curious to see my playstyle, check out my youtube channel. Also, check out OTG. He's got a mean doc and is one of the better players out there (nowhere near PC Chris, Hazzard, etc., but he plays them every now and then).

http://www.youtube.com/user/smasher32

TL;DR version: I live in Scottsdale, love melee, and want to meet new people.
Move to Tucson.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought so too, but:

1) No offense, Coty. But that would be a pretty lame thing to fake. Way more effort than it'd be worth.

2) The noises were real in game sounds. In the beginning, it's pikachu... then I dunno, then master hand. Just slowed down, and with a bit of static. It's not like there was a voice saying "I know what you did last summer". That would jsut be stupid.

3) Melee has a lot of little glitches that most people haven't seen. It doesn't seem that unreasonable.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
rubyiris: my cousin is actually in tuscon right now near the UofA campus. he will be buying a wii soon so he can pick up smash again. i will make sure to have him register on the boards here so you 2 can set something up.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
rubyiris: my cousin is actually in tuscon right now near the UofA campus. he will be buying a wii soon so he can pick up smash again. i will make sure to have him register on the boards here so you 2 can set something up.
Aim or MSN works, too. I need more Brawl singles practice.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
yeah he isnt too good right now obviously as the only play time he gets is every 2 weeks or so when he comes down to visit from the university. still humans are much better than comuters or online (laggy).

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I just booked STB's itinerary, and I posted a question on the Genesis thread. If any of you can answer it before them or at all, let me know.

The earliest my crew and I can arrive at the venue on Friday is around 4 o'clock PM. Is that going to be a problem if we still want to play some friendlies? Will that affect our registration and eventual entry into the tournament?

say no please.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
quick question about devestation for whoever can answer. for doubles registration do we both have to pay the 55 bucks or is their a deal going on for that or something. we need to know asap so we can register in case the prices go up again.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
well one if it was faked it wasnt by me since it was obviously on his actual account

and it would have to have been an incredibly elaborate hoax since his GF called me right after to tell me about it

also while attempting to capture this with his vidcap software, his computer BSOD.

hax

EDIT: also i just realized that since my post count went down due to the social rooms or w/e, i now have a second chance to get to 777 posts... tai is never getting anywhere near my pc again

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
hey does anyone here have an answer about how the registration for doubles is working out for devestation? is it to seperate fees for the partners or is it just 1 fee for the two?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Both have to pay, but it's just the adminission fee for singles cut in half. i.e. singles is $10, so both players in doubles have to pay $5.

Top Bottom