• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Why do random people from half way across the country want to know the results of a play n trade tourney we had?

sasook

Smash Champion
Apparently a Link main placed 4th at a PnT tournament comprised of 118 people. We wanna know if it's legit is all.

sasook

Smash Champion
Those were our thoughts too, because he said there were no pools and there was no hype. Most of us think it's fake and he's lying.

Starking

Smash Cadet
Based on a rumor that a Link got 4th place, the whole Link community jumps up to see what happened.

Well, that was worth a good laugh.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Soooo...I bought a 360 and Street Fighter IV and now it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an arcade stick for the 360. There isn't a store in Arizona or a website that has them in stock. ANNOYING. Plus the fact that I have no idea how to play this game and I get ***** online makes it very un-enjoyable. I have thought about selling my 360 and everything because I am too impatient to wait a month to get an arcade stick.

1. Is anyone selling an arcade stick?
2. My xbox live name is "dookdigity" feel free to add me.
3. Please someone tell me Street Fighter 4 is fun. It just seems like Smash on Bridge of Eldin and your dodge button is broken.
4. Are there ever SF4 fests? I would like to go to one.
5. I am waiting for AiB to approve the brackets so I can give the awards online.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
The tourney wasn't too legit. There actually was over 100 participants, but about half of them were under 10 years old. No pools, only four set-ups. It took forever. Why do you even care about Link's ranking so much? Seems pretty pointless.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who can Melee with me tomorrow?

p.s.

Kosuke, can you try to make it to my house this weekend let's play next weekend? I want my Gamebridge back for yesterday's matches with G-mo and the January tourney's matches.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
The tourney wasn't too legit. There actually was over 100 participants, but about half of them were under 10 years old. No pools, only four set-ups. It took forever. Why do you even care about Link's ranking so much? Seems pretty pointless.
lol i still remember how u told me about the little girl discussing strategy while her parents were filming. Makes me laugh inside. Yeah that being solid evidence; the tourney wasnt really legit.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
All the results you need to know from that tourney are:

1st) Me
2nd) Jackie

Hi guys. I need FULL results to the tuscan Play n Trade on the Feb the 28th

Thank you.
I did play a Link player before I went to finals if that helps, so a Link player did get 3rd/4th. He was real good in all honesty, I liked playing against his Link.

The Play n Trade website has a link to the results, but the link is broken, hell they couldn't even spell Smash Bros correctly.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
All the results you need to know from that tourney are:

1st) Me
2nd) Jackie

I did play a Link player before I went to finals if that helps, so a Link player did get 3rd/4th. He was real good in all honesty, I liked playing against his Link.

The Play n Trade website has a link to the results, but the link is broken, hell they couldn't even spell Smash Bros correctly.
The Play n Trade website also has a Link IN the results.. but Link ISN'T broken in any way, shape, or form!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh I c wat u did thar Tai. I had to read the posts below it before I got it.

Oh shi Elvis I forgot to call you back sorry. I was at the tourney when you called me and was busy partying with MILFs afterwards.

Sean, Vincent was at the tourney and told me to tell you he said hi.

I love lamp.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
smash at graham-greenlee on campus on thursday around 3-3:30 for a couple hours for whoever's interested. Jackie should be there and shiv and his friend, chris should come too please anyone else welcome!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Oh, Tai, but I would...

Except, I'm a little tired of Melee right now...And I don't have any way to get to your house.
---
And I have Star Ocean 4.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'd love to go but really i can't lol. i don't blame you guys for wanting me to go so bad since i KNOW you want to get ***** by me and jackie in teams

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Haven't you played like... no Melee for the past month and a half?
When was the last tournament...? Sometime in February. That was the last time I played Melee. I never touch the game ever because it bores me to death when I play alone. Anyway, yes, I still don't want to play Melee and that's besides the point. Sorry Tai, you must think I'm just bull****ing you, but really, I can't get to your house either way. --- I don't want to have to deal with anymore of your dumb Gamebridge shenanigans, but that's not possible.

But tell you what, if the Melee place is: 1) Not at your house
2) There are other people to play with besides you.
...Then the KosukeKGA may spawn at an hourly rate of 50% from whatever time.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The reason I want my Gamebridge soon is because I'm fixing on going to Cali on the 21st, and I want to record **** there.

Also...

There WILL be other people:

Duffy, Ka, perhaps G-mo, and we might be able to get Manny the Goop jerk to go... (and take your ***** *** if you would get on AIM for more than ten minutes or leave your phone on)

MeleeASTER

Smash Rookie
hi, im meleeaster. my name is a combinatian of the words melee and master, because im really good at melee.

who is going to that tournament on the 28th? acmm4 or something like that

im also bringing some money, so ill match some people for cash. ill gladly take ur money

in case you wanna kno, i use..

shiek (cuz he's a ninja)
captain falcon (because he's kool)
and... whatever his name was. I kno im good with him though. the one that was a fast version of Roy and had blue hair.

i also use fox and falco sometimes... but there bad characters...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
smash at graham-greenlee on campus on thursday around 3-3:30 for a couple hours for whoever's interested. Jackie should be there and shiv and his friend, chris should come too please anyone else welcome!
I can see if I can get a ride there. I'll need a ride back to my place afterward, though.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hi, im meleeaster. my name is a combinatian of the words melee and master, because im really good at melee.

im also bringing some money, so ill match some people for cash. ill gladly take ur money

shiek (cuz he's a ninja)
and... whatever his name was. I kno im good with him though. the one that was a fast version of Roy and had blue hair.

words can not describe all the fail that you posses, but ill try.
1) your gonna get *****... hard
2) your gonna lose all your money's
3) shiek is a girl
4) if you don't know who the faster version of roy is with the blue hair, you are not good at smash. period
5) you think fox and falco are bad characters.
6) i honestly hope you are just trolling cause if not...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

shiek (cuz he's a ninja)

Psh, this is so obviously someone under the guise of a different username. Such a bad attempt. --- I get it, Tai.

Top Bottom