• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Power Rankings fill the human compulsion to make order and hierarchy
So sad yet so true. But it's actually natural human instinct to put a hierarchy together as well as believe in a greater being to explain many phenomenons in life. Hence why Metaknight is called God Tier.

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
1 Week on advance. Book your Tickets NOW!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO 15!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, that is pretty cool Duffy...What's the name of your school? ~~~ Tai, if you put it that way, then I don't really care about PRs, then. I wouldn't mind them. Just don't put me on them if I qualify to be on them.

platiepoos

Smash Apprentice
Well, i guess I should introduce myself. I was once a mislead boy. Deceived by the hype and pretty graphics that was Brawl. But then, a light came unto me, and for the first time, I was introduced to competitive melee. and i fell in love.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey, welcome to AZ...Platy.

Where do you live? Don't be afraid to tell your location. I can assure you, none of us are child molesters.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Purple font on a black background should be a banworty offense, IMO. ;)

How is everyone with the new split Regional Forums? Does it help separate smash versus other things?

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
anyone up for some xbl street fighter IV tonight? gamertag is japsicant. We should make some irony and talk about smash while playing streetfighter!

Starking

Smash Cadet
Just use Sagat, use a mix of Low and High Tiger Shots, Tiger Uppercut air approaches, and if they use a Focus Attack, nail them with a Heavy Kick.

<.< That's what I've seen from playing online so far...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I will trade in some of my random jRPG's I've already beaten so I can get SF4 on 360 soon...

I want to play some people as well. :]

<.< I still prefer SF2 and 3S, though.
---
Alty, I think the Social Room idea is just fine. It's a good organizer for people to see tournaments and normal discussion threads.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
w00t! The tournament this weekend is one of the featured tournaments on the front page of allisbrawl.com! Remember signups start from 11:00 - 12-30. Should be an epic time!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I get asked that question every day.

EDIT: Ehh, enough is enough. I'll stop being an *** here. I apologize to any I may have annoyed and for trolling this thread. I'll even use a less annoying font color.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Lol Kosuke did you really have to ask why?

I'm going to a brawl tourney in an hour lolz time to win a hundred and a R.O.B. spray painted gold. I'm gonna use Bowser! (...and snake)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Anyone who didn't go to the play and trade tourney interested in smashing tonight? I just cleaned my room, and I've got room for 2 or 3 set-ups. The AC was just turned on at my place, and I've got an industrial fan, so heat/man stink will not be an issue. :p I have two TVs over here, but only one cube. I've got a WII, too, but that's in the front room. I've had a few smash fests here in the past, but having it in the front room is a bit of an annoyance for my parents, and I've actually got a pretty spacious room, so I'd like to take advantage of it, since I've finally cleaned my room.

*Edit.*

I just talked to Forrest, and he expressed his interest in possibly having a round robin at my place tonight. Also; we have tons of recording equipment. It would be possible for every TV in the house to be set up to record matches, which would definitely be a plus.

Top Bottom