• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Even if Melee is a "better" game, I still prefer not to limit myself, when I can instead play all three games. Each game is played differently from the other, and each game has its own special perks. Though being a Falco main in Melee, I really enjoy playing his Brawl counterpart. I also really enjoy playing as random characters.

Brawl and Melee both have their campy characters. Both games also have their rushdown characters. And finally; both games have characters who can adopt either strategy.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Alright then. I'm glad that's over with.
---
It's great to see PC back into Melee. Things will definitely be interesting at Genesis.
---
Taj...When are you available this weekend? PM me.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Even if Melee is a "better" game, I still prefer not to limit myself, when I can instead play all three games. Each game is played differently from the other, and each game has its own special perks. Though being a Falco main in Melee, I really enjoy playing his Brawl counterpart. I also really enjoy playing as random characters.

Brawl and Melee both have their campy characters. Both games also have their rushdown characters. And finally; both games have characters who can adopt either strategy.
NO BRAWL play melee you will get better at brawl anyways.....AZ is not nubish

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, that doesn't sound so bad. Saturday will work. Thanks, Tai.
Kosuke, can you take me with you?

I want to play with SOMEONE that day, and I don't really want to wait until 4 for Taj. Maybe I can go to your place at 12, we'll play for 4 hours, then we'll go to Tony's. My dad will then pick me up from Tony's when he gets off work.

Maybe if your dad doesn't want to pick you up much later, you can go back home with me, and we'll continue to play Melee until 12 or 1 or so.

MEEEELLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Well, I was already done with this Brawl business. It was uncalled for for him to bring it back up again...

Tai, okay. But that is too much Melee. I'm bringing my 360 if this happens.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, I was already done with this Brawl business. It was uncalled for for him to bring it back up again...

Tai, okay. But that is too much Melee. I'm bringing my 360 if this happens.
You don't HAVE to bring your 360.

Perhaps we can play ToTA. Unless you're tired of that. Do you have two controllers? Perhaps we can play Vesperia.

However, this means you're on for the plan, correct?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Regular Brawl is totally unacceptable, so is Smash 64.

Brawl+ is too good.

Snake is also too good, he has his own tier.

Melee IS the best though.

10ShowMeYourMoves

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jeff, are you going to ACMM3?

I heard you MIGHT not be able to go.

Let me know... so I can get some of that Yoohoo.

^__^

I know, I know. You love me.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
...No...It's just my dialect. What I meant to say is that when we played, it got too drawn out.
---
Yeah, I don't mind if people play Brawl+...That's just a hack of a game we already know.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll play Brawl+ only if we leave in Brawl Air Dodge. Melee air dodge should not be part of the game. It's just too awkward.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't use codes like MAD, or anything that affects Hitstun/Gravity/Knockback/Shield Stun. Not until they are solidified codes.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
480-274-4638... or 3648... I forgot. Call me joe kyne or sam. I got screwed over at work today and I get off at 10:30 tonight instead of 2:00. So I can't play sf4 today. I am so sorry. I wanted to play so badly. I lost your nummber joe. Call me.. I can play tomorrow though.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Alright then. Do you know if AZenith and James are going?

Wait, Philippe is going BACK to Europe?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.
I think I might be leaving like Feb. 3rd or 4th so I could possibly be going to this tourney and James would most likely go with me.

Yeah I decided to go back to Switzerland, I liked it there too much. Since I have a Swiss passport I'm going to try and find a job there too and probably live there lolz -_-

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I think I might be leaving like Feb. 3rd or 4th so I could possibly be going to this tourney and James would most likely go with me.

Yeah I decided to go back to Switzerland, I liked it there too much. Since I have a Swiss passport I'm going to try and find a job there too and probably live there lolz -_-
Oh, alright then.

Well, if you can make it, that'd be great.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ANY 360 game?!!?!?!?! i dont know i play a mean L4D and gears 2 :skull:

:mad088: <----- Boomer!!
lol now you are talking my languge you can see me in gears and god forbid i get a tank

Brawl is nowhere near as bad as anyone makes it out to be.

Also; I'll probably trash you at any rhythm simulation game, bar Pop'n, Parapara, and Keyboard Mania.
? umm i don play those games i play fighters and shooters but i would trash you iin brawl because it is just that easy

Hope you have the best of luck

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
lol now you are talking my languge you can see me in gears and god forbid i get a tank

? umm i don play those games i play fighters and shooters but i would trash you iin brawl because it is just that easy

Hope you have the best of luck
Don't be saying you will trash me at any 360 game then. =\

Corigames

Smash Hero
ITT:
I am better than you
No you are because I am better than you
etc.

Actually play each other >_>

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tekken is amazing. I've also been playing Capcom vs. SNK Pro lately, as well as Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Snake wrecks everyone in Brawl though, Meta Knight isn't a character.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
i have a question for everyone out there, im looking to be purchasing a new laptop, and i know what im looking for i just dont know if i should get a windows based comp or a linux based box i knoe if i dont like the OS on a normal comp id just reformat but im gonna get an ultrportable laptop no disk drive in it, and i dont have an external disk drive to work it, im gonna be using the comp for programming, but im not too familiar with linux. . . any suggestions?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have a question for everyone out there, im looking to be purchasing a new laptop, and i know what im looking for i just dont know if i should get a windows based comp or a linux based box i knoe if i dont like the OS on a normal comp id just reformat but im gonna get an ultrportable laptop no disk drive in it, and i dont have an external disk drive to work it, im gonna be using the comp for programming, but im not too familiar with linux. . . any suggestions?
Yes! As a matter of fact, I do.

Just buy your computer however you like, and dual-boot Ubuntu and Windows. I even wrote a guide in the Computer Cafe on exactly how to do this.

I've got a triple boot system at home. It's super easy. And you'll find Linux (especially Ubuntu) very easy to use.

Top Bottom