• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Nah.. just a real case of bad luck....we lacked discipline.........pretty straight forward... and we weren't well prepared...that's pretty much it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
axe and vec are too good.
G-mo, try to make it to ACMM3.

Also, give me your new number if you get a new phone. I tried calling you, but to no avail.

Also, I'm free Wednesday, and perhaps other days of the week.

Hit me up, stud.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
oh man opera mobile is a piece of ****, i was gonna make a thread for a tournament in tucson, february 21st, but it dumped on me right when i finished, ill remake it later on my computer.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
dude SV vs PHX, we have to see mewtwo(tony)vs pikachu(jeff) way epic and to apeal to jackie, on pokefloats

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm sure Tony and Jeff will play at the tourney, maybe even in crews.

Crews are epic as ****.

I think the crews will just be two five-man regional crews.

Or two giant crews.

However, having two giant crews doesn't seem as entertaining to me. At least, to watch.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lol yea it does

tai, we should do 10 on 10 draft crews, that would be sick
Maybe.

Should there be any prizes or should it be just for fun.

I think it should be just for fun since the payouts will be so trivial.

AXE 09

Smash Master
dude SV vs PHX, we have to see mewtwo(tony)vs pikachu(jeff) way epic and to apeal to jackie, on pokefloats
DUDE! i'm be totally down for that! heck yeah! i wouldn't mind MMing his Mewtwo vs my pika... even though i'd probably loose... but i'd still do it for the fun hahaha. i remember even when i first started playing competetively, i've always wanted to do that matchup

EDIT: oh and yeah... we kinda got wrecked in crews :/ guess we'll just have to try again next time

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Tai: if you and sizzle get together Wednesday, I'll go and smash. I was supposed to play with him a while back and bailed.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So ASU accepted me. But, UNR, and Harvard are offering nice deals right now, so I may or may not be going to ASU .

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a lot to consider. Harvard is a great school, but it costs a lot of money. I'd love to go to MIT, for example, but couldn't ever afford it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Corey are you the best player in WV?

Just wondering.
Seems like it.

When I came in last year I played, and beat, the only crew that was competitive here. They said they all quit. Everyone else just plays Brawl or not-Melee.

That makes me the best Melee player in the state... as far as anyone knows.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If you're not paying for your own education, ****ING GO TO HARVARD. I'd only recommend ASU over Harvard if you'd rather party hard for 4 years instead of having no problem being wealthy after college. I'd rather plow a Harvard girl anyways.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I would say that it depends on what you are going to college for. Is there something at ASU that gives you a degree closer to the field of study you are looking for? If so... go to ASU >_> There's no point in getting a really nice degree if you aren't going to do anything with it.

Top Bottom