• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AXE 09

Smash Master
everyone this saturday should be going to the sv twisted
heck yeah!!! that's what i'm talkin about lol.

oh hey Tai, just saying, i played falcomist before^^ he's a big asian guy lol. we did a crapload of falco ditto's about like a month ago when i went to visit california. it was awesome! i <3 falco ditto's

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
heck yeah!!! that's what i'm talkin about lol.

oh hey Tai, just saying, i played falcomist before^^ he's a big asian guy lol. we did a crapload of falco ditto's about like a month ago when i went to visit california. it was awesome! i <3 falco ditto's
Yeah, I know, I saw $heen's thread. The one that I SHOWED you.

I asked Falcomist about you, and he said you're really good. He said you guys were close, but the only times he'd beat you was when you'd fall for something stupid and lose because of it. He also said it was a shame you mained Pikachu.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yeah, I know, I saw $heen's thread. The one that I SHOWED you.

I asked Falcomist about you, and he said you're really good. He said you guys were close, but the only times he'd beat you was when you'd fall for something stupid and lose because of it. He also said it was a shame you mained Pikachu.
lol my pikachu was really sucking... but hey, no johns^^ i mostly played falco just cuz i love ditto's so freakin much hehe. oh thanks for showing me that thread, Tai. you're the shiz!!!

anyone wanna falco ditto MM?????? =D or at least friendly?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm cutting straight to the bull****.

I really want to play someone this weekend. I'm talking to you, Emmanuel!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I practiced edge canceling with Falcon last night. Platform-platform-Randall triple edge knee cancel is soooo sexy.

anyone in tucson wanna have some melee fun tonight?
You know it! Smash and women are the only two things I drive that far for, heh.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I practiced edge canceling with Falcon last night. Platform-platform-Randall triple edge knee cancel is soooo sexy.

You know it! Smash and women are the only two things I drive that far for, heh.
you owe me some matches jet we never got to play when you came down so on sat me and you

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm guessing you main Falcon! Right?

Last time I played you you used Falco so I'm just making sure...
I used to main Falco pre-Brawl. That devil of a game destroyed my technical game, so now my best characters are probably Falcon and Marth. Marth for the spacies, Falcon versus anyone else. My Falcon is probably the best since it's the only one that has beat Sean in serious matches.

you owe me some matches jet we never got to play when you came down so on sat me and you
Fa sho. I think I also need to meet/play Calabrel and Smurfy.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh no, my weakness has been discovered
Yeah!

That's what Darkrain did wrong! He didn't use Falcon against you! He'll **** you now that he's using Falcon.

.....Oh wait.

p.s. Duffy, it's not like I'm not letting you come over as much as it is I'm not going to be home. Also, Kosuke's dad will never drive up to your house. Every time Kosuke comes up to North Phoenix, it's because my dad drives him from Tempe, or that one time where he came with G-mo from school (on Camelback, which is still a decent way down)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hey does anyone wanna sell me a good sdtv to smash on? im looking for 15inch tv or so with a price range of 20bucks or i got a pretty big 27(i think) tv that we can trade, it doesn't have the red yellow white plug ins tho). i can come to you if needed. plz and thank you

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yeah, sorry SV...

None of us have a definite party of us going down there and no one seems to show any motivation either...
---
Rugoodat, is Typhlosion your favorite Pokemon or Espeon?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay, Biatch.

See, Goop? That's what happens when you don't use your commas properly.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
No Johns.

Gengar, b*tches.

For Gold/Silver, Tyrannitar.

Duffy, go to Tai's house Saturday and bring the prospective controller for me to purchase off of you. :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
It's ok Tai.. we know you just don't want to lose your money it's understandable... Gyarados owns everything....... Most of you Phoenix peeps better show.... We ALWAYS GO TO YOUR TOURNAMENT.. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SHOW TO 1............JUST 1.. of ours...

Top Bottom