• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I know there are Street Fighter players here, but is there anyone that plays Marvel vs Capcom here? I've been playing Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers and it's pretty sweet, M.Bison is a cool guy. But I'm a little more interested in MvC.

fark

Smash Apprentice
smashfest at my place sunday
pm if you need my address
come around 1 or 2
we'll need another set up

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
Anyone with the Left4Dead Demo wanna throw down some Infected with me? :D Steam ID Taj278
hell yeah, i wanna kill some undead guys. im gonna be buying it when it comes out. how many people have you found for your group? i only know for sure that me and my co-worker are gonna be playing it, maybe one other one

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Eh, it's easy to get confused if you're not FROM Phoenix and don't know the area real well. Especially if you've been gone for a while, it's kinda hard to notice that there's two different Atomic Comics tournaments.

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
Dont think ill be able to make it today, i have to work at 5:30. I really doubt i could make it out of the tourney by then, let alone get back to my side of town to get to work :/

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, guys, I think my Language Arts teacher is a competitive gamer.

His wife is pregnant, and he was talking about how experienced her midwife was. He said she's over 9,000 births.

Later on in the period, he began talking about Ernest Hemingway's Hills Like White Elephants which is about a couple subtly discussing an abortion. He was comparing it to real life and he began using an example about he and his wife trying to decide what to eat. You know how you never want to pick the restaurant, but there's something you actually want to eat? He then said that "you have to play mindgames."

The day before, he was talking about how in Beowulf, they seem to blame Hrunting for Beowulf's getting ***** by the dragon (when it breaks). That really seems like he WANTS to say "No johns".

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Did anybody see the Oprah thing where she read a post from a "child molestor" and she says something about over nine-thousand *****es?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
hell yeah, i wanna kill some undead guys. im gonna be buying it when it comes out. how many people have you found for your group? i only know for sure that me and my co-worker are gonna be playing it, maybe one other one
I haven't found anyone that preordered yet. :( I know Mike Stone is going to play with me for sure though, I just want to co-op some zombies NOW.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Haha. Did anybody see the Oprah thing where she read a post from a "child molestor" and she says something about over nine-thousand *****es?
My /b/tard friends from school told me about it, but I never got around to looking for it.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I haven't found anyone that preordered yet. :( I know Mike Stone is going to play with me for sure though, I just want to co-op some zombies NOW.
i preordered for PC but got the demo for 360 to try it out but i think im gonna stay with the PC version i'll be happy to annihilate some zombiessssss with you :)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament today! I am glad I went. Kosuke it was fun playing PPL with you. We need to play the DS version though. Light you are a lucky SOB haha. GGS though you deserve the wins.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I love your shirts, dook.

Also, if you still need the screwdriver, I can bring it to the next tourney.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
DFM<KS:LJGFJK:GMD:FGFDg

PO<GFDGFKDGFDGF
OMFG

MY IP ISNT BANNED ANYMORE

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
So, I get back into Tucson about a little more than a month from now and what I am looking for when I return is a melee partner! I want someone to play melee with just about every **ç*ing day! Would be best if you had a car so the driving could be split. I live on the Northeast side of Tucson near Mt. Lemmon/Catalina Highway area. CMON I WANNA PLAY LOTS OF MELEE SOMEONE SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Et absolument pas de la nouveau super smash brothers, il est vraiment la merde et je ne l'aime PAS DU TOUT. Je préfére d'etre enculer par deux immense bites noir de jouer cette merde!!!!
translate the rest if you really want to :p
azenith

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
So, I get back into Tucson about a little more than a month from now and what I am looking for when I return is a melee partner! I want someone to play melee with just about every **ç*ing day! Would be best if you had a car so the driving could be split. I live on the Northeast side of Tucson near Mt. Lemmon/Catalina Highway area. CMON I WANNA PLAY LOTS OF MELEE SOMEONE SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Et absolument pas de la nouveau super smash brothers, il est vraiment la merde et je ne l'aime PAS DU TOUT. Je préfére d'etre enculer par deux immense bites noir de jouer cette merde!!!!
translate the rest if you really want to :p
azenith
j'aime le fromage.

10merdes

Top Bottom