• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dook, how much will sell those for?

I really want one now :D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what's your question TAI?

Vman: Do everything that I said more than "sometimes," because it wins. Don't win sometimes, win all the time.
Well, FO'WID.....

****, I don't have anything to ask.

Umm...

You're on a platform, Marth is under the platform u-tilting you. What do you do?

When you shine someone (with Fox) who gets knocked down by the shine, how do you usually follow up? Try to go for the Thunders or just roll/techchase them? Or something else I'm missing.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Me: Tai! Hey, Tai! When you're on a platform as Falco, you could try to crouch-cancel tech the u-tilt and punish him with d-air, or jump away!

Tai: Wow, that's great. Thanks Rob.

Me: Nyoro~n

AXE 09

Smash Master
what's your question TAI?

Vman: Do everything that I said more than "sometimes," because it wins. Don't win sometimes, win all the time.
Vman on Axe's account lol

lol.. I know what you mean Forward and thanks... but I don't want to do it too much because.....

1st.. Axe = crazy good..
2nd = he sometimes knows it's coming so he'll anticipate it and do something else that has more priority or combos me or something...

Hence: why the lasers are all at a minimum... we've done so many ****ing Falco dittos.. lasers are not even a factor in approach anymore unless he's in the air since he nearly powershields every laser...

Thx again Sean.. i'll give it a shot hope jeff doesn't read me

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I need your help. So if you didn't know I'm studying abroad right now in Europe and I got myself into a sort of competition. It is me and two other friends starting from Rome with no money, no cellphone, no credit cards and we have to make our way to Paris within 8 days. It is sponsored by Red Bull, so instead of money they give us a bunch of Red Bulls when we start in Rome and we have to use them as currency basically. There are other checkpoints around Europe where we can refill on Red Bulls and eventually get to Paris. The team to win has to have the most km, checkpoints visisted, and votes from people online. So what I am asking of you is to go to http://www.redbullcanyoumakeit.com and sign up as a 'Fan' for my team, Team Unbullievable. You need to do this before the 23rd pleaseeeeeee! It would mean alot to me if you helped! I think after the competition starts you can vote for my team too, maybe everyday I don't know. Redbull gives us a T-Mobile phone when we get to Rome and we can update our twitter and youtube accounts with video and status and our blog will be updated every 24 hours so you can keep track of all the crazy ish that is going to go down!! thanks for your help!

azenith (philippe)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Ohsnap.

Have you considered posting this on the rest of Smashboards? I'm sure they'd love to help a fellow Smasher.

That's the only reason I watch survivor. We gotta look out for our own.

Anyway, count me in.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Arizona should come down to TMS in El Paso.

It's going to be the first tournament here that has a chance to break 100 and if any OOS wins they get an extra 100$ so your gas is pretty much paid for if you win. Only takes 6 hours to get here from phenix so you guys can actually leave really early the day of the tournament and make it in time but housing is offered if you want to come the smash fest and possible crew battle on Friday.

Theres going to melee as well and your closer to us than central texas our own stateizens so you have no excuse not to come.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199961

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Ohsnap.

Have you considered posting this on the rest of Smashboards? I'm sure they'd love to help a fellow Smasher.

That's the only reason I watch survivor. We gotta look out for our own.

Anyway, count me in.
Man I'm gonna do that right now, hopefully I get alot lol.

EDIT: THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT SO FAR! PLZ TELL UR FRIENDS IF YOU CAN :p
ME LUV U LONG TIME K?

Edit 2: Hmm I kind of spammed the Regional Threads hope I don't get in trouble for it, I just didn't know how else to let everyone know! :p

Here is my official thread to help me if you would like to. Thanks guys!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200100

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone else interesting slightly in the El Paso tournament? We could all carpool.

also, someone host a smashfest in phx tomorrow. I need to play.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else interesting slightly in the El Paso tournament? We could all carpool.

also, someone host a smashfest in phx tomorrow. I need to play.
ill go with you if we leave friday anytime after 6 pm and get back in time to go to work sunday morning
ill help with gas

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
S-Cancelling? Whaaa!?
There are new Brawl hacks flying around.

Shield Cancelling is like L-Cancelling except everyone cancels out their lag with their shield...So essentially everyone has the same lag cancelling technique.

They also put in Wave Dashing by directional air dodging.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Update from Season's Beatings in Ohio:

1. Inui
2. Forward
3. Alpha Zealot
4. Dookdigity

Fun tournament. Items brawl is tommorow, should be ********.

Top Bottom