• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Take your own advice, kiddo.
Oh yes, because constantly calling people out on needing to grow up without even being in the direct conversation is far beyond the regards that someone can put me in the line called "maturity." I suggest that you go away and stop pestering me like an disobedient child pestering his mother by constantly tapping her on the shoulder saying, "I want that, I want that."

You insult me by calling me a child, you tell that new guy that I'm not someone he should play with, and you call me a hypocrite. I suggest you stop now before this becomes a flame war where a certain red-texted fiend will have to drop a Dan hammer on the both of us. If you drop it now, I'll forget the whole thing.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Riiiiiiight.
Now see here! I'm telling the truth!
---
Corey: Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Like now... <.<

Not to be rude (I'm not the guy who takes different sides), but really now...If you stop, he'll stop, right?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Stop calling people a kid. I don't know any more of an immature way to try to continue OR settle a dispute other than to bring age into factor. Would you say Mang0 is bad because he is young? Would you say that someone is particularly better because they are older? Bringing age into a non-experience lifetime conversation is a blatent waste of breath or text space.

To continue on top of that, who are you? What part of the smash community did you ever participate in? Have you met even one other person on these boards or are you just trolling what has been trolled a thousand times before by the people you are trying to troll?

Just stop and grow up.
l o l

You're so money, and you don't even know it, kiddo.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
l o l

You're so money, and you don't even know it, kiddo.
^^^

Let's see what you do with this Corey. A mature person does not respond back to someone who insults them.
---
And Tai, I don't see whatever I whine about. You never see me whining at all now, do you? What is it exactly that you have in mind that I whine about?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Remember that part where I said, "...a waste of breath or text space..."? Yeah... that's one of them. If all they want to do is ***** about how they or someone else is being treated, then they should stop asking to be treated poorly. I've been more than polite comparatively to my history not only on the boards, but in this thread and I don't want this to go any further.

However, when push comes to shove, I'll take an infraction for great justice if it comes to it.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Let's see what you do with this Corey. A mature person does not respond back to someone who insults them.
Now, how are you going to put one of your own AZ compatriots on blast like this? Seriously, loosen up kids, and everything will be all copacetic. I'm just trying to get some fresh air circulating on a sub-forum suffocating on its own vomit of pretension. I ain't out to get anyone, I promise. =) Pinky truce?!

However, when push comes to shove, I'll take an infraction for great justice if it comes to it.
This is probably the noblest thing I've ever heard.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Remember that part where I said, "...a waste of breath or text space..."? Yeah... that's one of them. If all they want to do is ***** about how they or someone else is being treated, then they should stop asking to be treated poorly. I've been more than polite comparatively to my history not only on the boards, but in this thread and I don't want this to go any further.

I see. Well, if that's what you truly believe, then I cannot argue with you. We all go our ways.
---
Everyone:
You guys shouldn't let things get to you...seriously. Words are mince meat. Take action if you want to personally hurt someone (which is stupid).

Now, how are you going to put one of your own AZ compatriots on blast like this? Seriously, loosen up kids, and everything will be all copacetic. I'm just trying to get some fresh air circulating on a sub-forum suffocating on its own vomit of pretension. I ain't out to get anyone, I promise. =) Pinky truce?!

This is probably the noblest thing I've ever heard.
Friends are better than enemies. You see, I never intended to insult you. I'm sorry if it ever seemed that way.

See the heart in my signature? That's what I'm all about. Love and peace, mang. Rock on!

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2761294

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Friends are better than enemies. You see, I never intended to insult you. I'm sorry if it ever seemed that way.
Nah, you're straight. It's just that I've always had a penchant with words, and I'll always take the first opportunity I see to have fun with them, even if it's at someone's temporary expense. =) Trash talk on the internet is exactly that; if I ever ran into you at a tournament, I'd most likely buy you a beer.

...or a pack of Starburst, in your case.

pwn'd

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, because constantly calling people out on needing to grow up without even being in the direct conversation is far beyond the regards that someone can put me in the line called "maturity."
lol, what (confused)? A bit of advice, say your quick responses out loud to yourself before you post. It'll do wonders.

I suggest that you go away and stop pestering me like an disobedient child pestering his mother by constantly tapping her on the shoulder saying, "I want that, I want that."
You see here, good job. I can tell you spoke this part out loud to yourself.

You insult me by calling me a child, you tell that new guy that I'm not someone he should play with, and you call me a hypocrite. I suggest you stop now before this becomes a flame war where a certain red-texted fiend will have to drop a Dan hammer on the both of us. If you drop it now, I'll forget the whole thing.
I'm willing to drop it. Hey, I'm THAT guy. But you've been on fire today, Corey. You're just too much fun. Now I was gearing to go for a while, but I'll kindly lay off since you asked nicely (kind of). In the least, I hope you admitting defeat won't tarnish any intent you had at coming to TCB's Smash Tourney.

Cause if you didn't come, well, I don't know if I could bear it.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I remember when AZ was too good....

I remember when people were excited to see what people had to say on these boards.

I remember actually KNOWING everyone on the AZ thread.

I blame 2008. Everyone of them.

Its sad to see such an amazing community in its latest state. To be perfectly honest smash has been going on a downward spiral since brawls announcement. It was around this same time that people wanted nothing but power rankings (which btw I still blame 90% of this communities problems on). I guess I just hate seeing the community I grew up with in such a bad state. Its pretty much just a bunch of *******s on my thread and I don't completely appreciate it. Corey is no exception and he knows it. The only thing I can say is that at least he is informed about what he is talking about. So if it would be possible, could we drop the drama, screw all the hate on moderaters, stop yelling at the new players. New players could you understand that YOU ARE NEW and you do not understand anything. If someone corrects you (no matter how rude they say it), just accept it and move on. Now then, could we keep this thread focused on advancing the community. So I propose someone figure out a date, time and place for the next melee or brawl tournament.

That is all,
ChaosTheory

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
<.< Well someone has got that on already.

*Coty's Melee Tourney*

*Jake's Brawl/Melee Tourney*

We're making progress!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Now then, could we keep this thread focused on advancing the community. So I propose someone figure out a date, time and place for the next melee or brawl tournament.
Feel free to knock off the apocalyptic foreboding. We made amends half an hour ago, and it's pretty well-established that I'm just messing with a bunch of insecure tightwads to pass the time until I go to HOBO 11 this weekend. Pseudo-doomed romanticism tends to induce uncontrollable eye-rolling in my sockets.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman

I remember when people were excited to see what people had to say on these boards.

Its sad to see such an amazing community in its latest state. To be perfectly honest smash has been going on a downward spiral since brawls announcement. It was around this same time that people wanted nothing but power rankings (which btw I still blame 90% of this communities problems on). I guess I just hate seeing the community I grew up with in such a bad state. Its pretty much just a bunch of *******s on my thread and I don't completely appreciate it. Corey is no exception and he knows it. The only thing I can say is that at least he is informed about what he is talking about. So if it would be possible, could we drop the drama, screw all the hate on moderaters, stop yelling at the new players. New players could you understand that YOU ARE NEW and you do not understand anything. If someone corrects you (no matter how rude they say it), just accept it and move on. Now then, could we keep this thread focused on advancing the community. So I propose someone figure out a date, time and place for the next melee or brawl tournament.

That is all,
ChaosTheory
Most humbly, the best post I've read (and out loud) all day.

Wizards Bane

Smash Rookie
Theres a brawl/melee tourney?!?!??!?! When and where I can bring a brawl and a melee setup + 3 tvs (Dads pickup ftw) @@@@

Wizards Bane

Smash Rookie
.................¸,-•*°¯¯¯°*•-,¸............................¸,-•*°¯¯¯°*•-,¸
...............ƒ'.......................°*•,_______,•*°;;,;;::..........:;;::;''\,
............../......¸,-•••••-,¸.................::..:...::.................(¯¯)..........\
............/......,*.............*,........;:..¸,–—–,¸..:;.....(¯¯).¯¯...(¯¯)...\
..........,';:......*^–__-–^*......;;;:.,'....X......',;........¯¯..(¯¯)..¯¯..::::',
........,'::;............:::.................::;*-,___,-*;;.................¯............::;;;',
......./;;;....::::::::..__|¯¯|__........;;::::::;;;::....¸,-•••••-,¸...............:::,;;;\
.....,*;.....::::::.....|__......__|......................,*.............*,.........::::::;,;,;;*,
.....',;::........::::........|__|............................*^–__-–^*..............::;;,;;;.,'
......',;;:.....,::::::..........;;.¸,-——****°****——-,¸::::..................::::;;;;,'
.......',;;::................;;;,-'........................................'-,:::..........:::::;,;;;;;,'
.........',,;;.............;;,-'..............BIO.........................'-,::::.............;;;;,'
..........°•,,;:........,•°....................................................°•,:::........;;,•°
..............°*••••*°............................................................°*••••*°

For fogo loving the arizona thread Edit:: Lmao it looks horrible on here

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
STB (Which doesn't exist anymore) and TCB are separate factions, though.

Plus, I wouldn't pass up the chance for a Melee tourney. Would you?

:]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
^^^

---
And Tai, I don't see whatever I whine about. You never see me whining at all now, do you? What is it exactly that you have in mind that I whine about?
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH TEAMS?! I haaaaate teams."

"DONT PLAY SHEIK! Play someone eeelssee."

"DONT PLAY JIGGS! Play someone elseeee.."

"Anyone wanna play singles? I HATE teams."

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
"DONT PLAY SHEIK! Play someone eeelssee."

"DONT PLAY JIGGS! Play someone elseeee.."
I do say those with reason and not with foolishness. You don't really play Jigglypuff or Sheik and playing them would just be dumb. Why practice with characters you won't even use?

"Because it's fun and it's boring to play the same characters again!"

Oh.
---
I acknowledge what you say about me disliking teams though since it is true.

I hate teams. I will never like them.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

That is all,
ChaosTheory

i don't know if i'm considered part of the community from when it was GOOD or if i joined in after that, but i agree with this. i miss back in the day when i looked forward to coming to talk in this thread, when B-Will was still around, and when tournaments happened in tucson and were fun/had good turnouts.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I thought about getting caught up on the AZ thread but there is way too much meh

Anywho smashfest at my place on Friday at 5 pm. Dont show up early plox.

Oh and heres that picture of me and Sam that I was telling you about GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, you bastarrd

And if you dont know where my place is then please pm me but if you do know where it is then dont post it all over the tubes.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I thought about getting caught up on the AZ thread but there is way too much meh

Anywho smashfest at my place on Friday at 5 pm. Dont show up early plox.

Oh and heres that picture of me and Sam that I was telling you about GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, you bastarrd

And if you dont know where my place is then please pm me but if you do know where it is then dont post it all over the tubes.
The KosukeKGA has a 99% chance of spawning at the House of Goop.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I'd most likely buy you a beer.

...or a pack of Starburst, in your case.

pwn'd
LOLOLOLOLOLlololololoolololol hahahahahahaha. omg european smashers are so cool omgz, im gonna stay here 4eva!

edit: o yea. if you wanna see what the best guy in switzerland is like here are some videos. i have like 60 more and going to make a best of video so you can wait for that too :p

http://www.youtube.com/user/newrocker8d

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice

That is all,
ChaosTheory

i blame bawls

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
When is something going to happen in Tucson anyways?

And I hope that I'm not one of the ones contributing to smash's downward spiral.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I hope you know you all played exactly into Trent's hand.

General AZ comments:
blah blah blah
spam blah blah blah
yadda spam lolololol blah

<insert Trent comment>
OMG TRENT IS ALIVe
praise him
I love chaos theory *shows tities*

*day passes*
spamm spammmmmm
blah blah blah
etc.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
*pulls the plug*
---
By the way, Ken ***** in Survivor. He really used mindgames in today's show in a puzzle against Bob, that old guy.

4-Stocks and Ken Combos were flying left and right.

Top Bottom