• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
rugoodat0 is 13, I started going to smashfests and tourneys when I was 13, Kosuke was 15 or 16, Jar'd is... 13 or 14.

No johns

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
KGA and Corey are children, and children scream a lot.

There are many adults and friendly people in our AZ community, Wizard. I don't exactly consider myself a poster boy for one but I do consider myself fair and balanced in this competitive community. That said, I feel I can name at least a few folks in the valley who I'd recommend trying to play with. These are people who you could play ANY game with and have a good time. These guys are probably too humble to name themselves so I'll do it for them.

Sorry if I embarrass you guys:

-Goop (Manny)
-MaxXxpower (G-Mo)
-ABIDE (Steve)
-AltF4Warrior (Dan)
-Dark Shiek (Greg)
-Demised (Tim)

These people, Wizard, are those who you'd probably like to get to know if you're interested in playing with more mature, relaxed and fun but still competitive guys. Seriously, all those mentioned are reasons I survived the gruel process of becoming involved (and staying) with this community.

The only obvious problem is that these fellas don't all hang out together on a Saturday night but instead live scattered across the valley. Secondly, trolls like (insert) and (insert) stick to these people like African Blood-Sucking leeches. They feed off their generosity and kindness and call it "friendship". If it wasn't for Smash they wouldn't have ANYTHING in common.

And REALLY, meet these trolls in irl, and TRUST ME, they are a bunch of push-overs. The only real tech skill they have is the ability to hide their vuh-ginas.

On top of all I've said, you gotta grow a thick skin. Then you have to be more tolerant and understanding because once you do, the trolls actually become entertaining.

fark

Smash Apprentice
what if john isnt his real name and he is just pretending to be john?
can you tell him no kosukes?

edit:i think im pretty humble

fark

Smash Apprentice
haha i never said anything about not liking him or johning
i was making a joke about the whole Cecilia K. thing
i dont believe its a real woman,but kos in disguise
but who knows she might exist

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
edit:i think im pretty humble
Hilarious. This reminds me of a conversation I had with Omar at school one day.

Me: I am the most humble man in the world. Believe me, I've been around the globe and met thousands of people and NONE of them are as humble as me. Nobody in this big blue world of ours is more humble than me. Nobody.

Omar: You're dumb.

Me: :urg:

Omar: ;)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
haha i never said anything about not liking him or johning
i was making a joke about the whole Cecilia K. thing
i dont believe its a real woman,but kos in disguise
but who knows she might exist
If my facts are straight (which, since they're coming from the person they're about, they may be deviated from the truth) Cecilia is some girl that goes to Kosuke's school.

And then he got her to make an account here, she never uses it anymore, so he uses it to troll.

fark

Smash Apprentice
oh so she made it,used it,stopped getting one,and now lets kos use it?
that makes sense

gmo:
we are both humble,too humble,the most humble.
ever.

i think this is the most ive ever posted in a day,week maybe even month

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Pokey, I'm more humble than you.

I'm so humble...

That...

I'll MM you in humility.

I demand a double-blind pick.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well that was very humble of you taito correct me and such
you are humble
well that was very humble of you pokeyto correct me and such you are humble too

We should continue this cycle till one of us gets infracted LOL

Corigames

Smash Hero
Really? It's not considered good manners in most areas of Western society to be a douche first and then offer a handshake immediately after lobbing a primitive retort my direction. Learn some proper etiquette, kid.
Stop calling people a kid. I don't know any more of an immature way to try to continue OR settle a dispute other than to bring age into factor. Would you say Mang0 is bad because he is young? Would you say that someone is particularly better because they are older? Bringing age into a non-experience lifetime conversation is a blatent waste of breath or text space.

To continue on top of that, who are you? What part of the smash community did you ever participate in? Have you met even one other person on these boards or are you just trolling what has been trolled a thousand times before by the people you are trying to troll?

Just stop and grow up.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
So why am I suddenly called the child just because I post a lot? :[[[[[[[[[

I don't see anything wrong in what I say. People only let themselves get mad if they choose to. You don't ever see me mad (even if I do look mad, I never make personal attacks now, do I?).

And yes, I stopped going out with Cecilia a couple of months ago.

Top Bottom