• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
*pulls the plug*
---
By the way, Ken ***** in Survivor. He really used mindgames in today's show in a puzzle against Bob, that old guy.

4-Stocks and Ken Combos were flying left and right.
It wasn't mindgames as much as it was playing smart.

Nevertheless....

Good ****, "best Smash player in the world"

Lol mew2king

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It wasn't mindgames as much as it was playing smart.

Nevertheless....

Good ****, "best Smash player in the world"

Lol mew2king
Does anyone know where I can see yesterday's episode because I missed it? I took like an 8 hour nap at noon, like a bum, and missed the greatness. Does CBS have a rerun of it?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
cbs.com has clips of the episode. Don't bother watching the whole thing for Ken since he's barely in it this time.

And you Tucson kids need to stop b****ing about nothing in Tucson if you're not doing anything about it.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
cbs.com has clips of the episode. Don't bother watching the whole thing for Ken since he's barely in it this time.

And you Tucson kids need to stop b****ing about nothing in Tucson if you're not doing anything about it.
I'm not complaining I'm just asking since I never know anything. :(

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't love being sick... sorry Coty.

Don't hate me forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and... well, you get it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think the world is coming to an end.

Pigs are flying, hell is frozen, the cows came home, and maXXXpower told me to "Get well soon."
Yup, it's pretty much the end.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194400

Anyone interested in going to this?

I can probably get someone to house us if anyone wants to go. I'm planning on taking a bus to Socal sometime my first week of winter break, playing Melee for a few days, going to this tourney, and coming back.

It'd be cool to be able to save money on the trip back.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm interested. I don't know if my mom will let me go to this one. I haven't gone to a out of state tourney before.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Taj will just hustle you for money, don't do it. I also live in Gilbert and go to ASU. My number is 480-326-2215. Hit me up anytime.

Statistics

Smash Cadet
This is a bit late, but I'd like to thank Goop for hosting us all last Friday. It was fun meeting everyone and learning that everyone except Me, Matt, and Sam hates Brawl.

Anyways, SF4 is apparently at Gameworks, and Castles N Coasters can't afford it.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
If you're talking about me and how I silently stormed out of the thread in a huff after reading Taj's post, I totally picked up on the sarcasm and did all my storming ironically.

forward

Smash Champion
I wanna train a little bit in brawl/melee before oct 16th. if anyone wants to play hit me up on my new cell phone 520-979-9903

/shameless cell phone plug

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I wanna train a little bit in brawl/melee before oct 16th. if anyone wants to play hit me up on my new cell phone 520-979-9903

/shameless cell phone plug
Dude I'm down for Melee or Brawl, preferably Melee. I'm on Fall break that week. Why before the 16th though?

Top Bottom